Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Celina looks down at the bed and then back up at him as he replies and talks about Harry and Natasha. "Harry made love to her. I would feel really upset if he ever leave her." There was no way that Harry was going to leave her. He loves her and she loves him. It would be something, however, if Harry made her pregnant one of these days. She kisses him again and again as he completely takes off her underwear. She was completely naked now and he was still in her boxers. She felt a little weird being naked around him, but she actually liked it also. Sometimes you just can't ever trust a guy when a girl is naked, but she knew that Louis would never hurt her or he might be scared that he could really hurt her once it gets more serious. He tickles her legs and feet and she giggles, those places were easily ticklish. He slides his boxers off and now he was completely naked also. She didn't mind, but once again she liked it. He went in between her legs and it actually felt really good even though he haven't done anything more than that yet. He grabs the package and she could notice that it was a condon. She learned about them in health class, but she didn't know that one day she would actually see a guy use it. "Louis, there would be no way I could ever hate you. Sure, it's interesting and serious to lose your virginity, but girls lose it before they die." She closes her eyes for a second and opens up her eyes to seeing Louis saying that she was beautiful. "And you're handsome." She smiles and looks at him as he said that it was okay to feel weird to being naked in front of him. She was shocked that he said he was. "Just a little actually."

Harry smirks and bites his lip, still watching her going around his dick and searching for that soft spot of his. Like he said before, it wasn't going to be easy, but he also wanted her to have fun searching for it. It's not like she was going to tell his fans about his soft spot. She would never do such a thing. Once she was around the scrotum and such, he gave her a little moan, but it wasn't much. The moan was saying that she needed to go farther.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Louis smiles putting Harry and Natasha off to the side for a little bit to focus on the beautiful girl in front of him. She doesn't object when he gets between her legs. He takes the condom out of the package looking down to put it on. Once he had it on he looked back up at her, smiling. "That's good that there's no way you could possibly hate me." He chuckles a little. "Unless you're a forever alone virgin." He looks at her and smiles when she calls him beautiful. "Thanks babe." He blushes a little looking at her as he kisses her. She says she feels a little weird and he nods. He kisses her deeper than before, but not harder not wanting to hurt her as he gently reaches down towards her privates, gently rubbing around carefully not wanting to violate her or hurt her in any way. Carefully he slides just one finger in. Not two, just one. Gently and carefully, not wanting to hurt her or make her scream without even actually doing much. He looks at her. "You alright?" He asks through the kiss, wanting to make sure she's fine with him doing that.

Harry's moan filled Natasha's ear and she grins looking up at him. "You like that?" She giggles a little, licking all around his scrotum down to in between his legs, playfully up his inner thigh before back towards towards his scrotum, flicking it with her tongue playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Celina watches Louis put on the condom and she doesn't know why she even wanted/did. She was just curious on how you even put them on because girls definitely don't have to wear them. After he puts the condom, he looks back up at her. "I could never. That would be impossible." She smiles and looks at him. "After tonight, I can no longer be a virgin." She laughs and kisses his forehead. "You're quite welcome." He blushes and she watches him as it wasn't normal for him to blush, but she found it to be cute. She kisses him back and once he made it a little deeper, he reaches down towards her privates. He rubs around carefully and then slides in one finger. At first it was so weird, but she looked at him, actually liking it. She doesn't reply to him, but instead she nods. She closes her eyes and lets him do as he pleases.

Harry licks his lips and smiles at her. "Indeed." He laughed, and flipped his hair as she keeps on going. While she goes around in between his legs, the moan happened to become more of a scream, but it wasn't as loud yet. There was just one more place, maybe, she needed to go. Could that be... well, she needs to search.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Louis smiles at her. "After tonight neither of us will be a virgin." He chuckles a little and kisses her on the forehead, gently sliding is finger in and out of her. He gently puts another in, surprised at how well it fit it, hoping that he hadn't hurt her. He looks up at her his eyes glowing with curiosity as his erection grows even harder, he takes his finger out, kissing her on the nose playfully before moving down to her privates, hoping she didn't mind. She seemed to be enjoying it so far. He playfully flicks at her clit with his tongue, teasingly before licking near her entrance as he enters one of his fingers back in, moving it around slightly as he looks at her, making sure she's alright with it. So far he was enjoying it but that's only speaking for himself.

Natasha giggles a little, as his moan turns into a scream, but not as loud yet. God his scream turns her love on even more. This should be really fun. She continues licking between his legs a little further down and giggles a little as she slaps his ass playfully, placing little kisses to his cheeks, this being a new exploration to her as she hadn't ever really given his ass much thought, but it is one hot ass.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Celina nodded and giggled. "Yeah, that's so true." He kisses her on the forehead before putting his finger in and out of her. So far she didn't mind it. It actually felt really nice to her, but once his dick goes up her vagina, it may be painful. He puts another finger inside and she closes her eyes, enjoying the moment, and wishing it would never end. He takes his finger out quickly after and kisses her on the nose and she smiles. After he was done, he moved downwards to her privates and she opened up her eyes as he was licking near her entrance and she bites her lip. He puts one of his fingers back in and she closes her eyes again.

Harry smirks and bites his lip, turning her on, as she watched him while he screamed. He bet that scream would turn her on, but perhaps it already has. She licks in between his legs again and he moaned, closing his eyes, and then opened them up, licking his lips. He felt some force or like a slap on his ass. He starts to scream even louder, so loud that anyone outside or anyone over in the U.K. could hear.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Louis smiles looking up at her. "No protests yet?" He chuckles softly looking at her, she bites her lip before closing her eyes. He grins to himself, proud that he hasn't hurt her so far and that he's helping her enjoy it. He adds the second finger in again, gently gliding in and out of her, teasingly licking around her clitoris playfully while still having his fingers inside of her. He decides to step it up a little and moves his fingers around inside of her gently, making sure he doesn't push too hard to anything. He looks back up at her still, pressing little kisses into her stomach. He wants to add a third finger, but she might be a little too tight for that still. He attempts, but doesn't put it in fully, allowing her to adjust to three fingers inside of her.

Natasha groans a little to Harry's scream, closing her eyes slightly as she looks back up at him, returning to her position below him. "Found it." She winks at him and smiles. "You have a hot ass by the way." She giggles a little and wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips. "I'll have to remember that." She grins and kisses him a little deeper.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Celina shook her head and nodded. "Nope." He adds a second finger and puts it in and out of her. She closes her eyes while he was doing it. She was enjoying herself, but that doesn't mean that it won't hurt once something more serious happens. He decided to move it up a little and move his fingers around inside of her. She didn't mind that. She moaned once, but that was it. He kisses her stomach and then decides to put a third finger inside of her, but not all the way. It felt a little uncomfortable at first, but she got used to it quickly.

Harry smirks and looks at her. He realized that she might use that to her advantage any second she got. However, she shouldn't always. "Thank you, babe." He chuckles and flips his hair. "I know it's so hot. Just look at it." He says and bites his lip. "Don't use that to your advantage all the time." He kisses her back and places his hands on her waist again, but there was always a hand that wants to lead down to her privates.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Louis smiles when he hears her moan and he looks up at her, grinning widely. She gets used to his third finger, and he glides it in and out of her gently, before fully pulling all his fingers out, returning to above her. He looks down at her, using his arms to keep him partially raised above her, his hair flowing the little length it can around them. He kisses her and looks into her eyes, looking for permission to go further with the situation, hoping she knew what he was asking her to do without using words. He kisses her on the forehead softly, before looking into her eyes.

Natasha giggles a little, keeping her arms around his neck as she looks up at him smiling, her hair laying out beneath her. "I won't. Our little secret." She smiles up at him, kissing him softly, before running her fingers down his back, trying not to leave marks. She deepens the kiss slightly, playfully reaching for his ass.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Celina smiles and looks at him as he goes forth and puts the third finger fully in and out of her. She closed her eyes again, enjoying every moment she got. They got all night, but it's better to enjoy the moment now then waste it. He kisses her and she kisses him back. Before she was even having sex with the hottest guy alive, she thought that sex was going to hurt. It might actually hurt once his dick goes up her, but this part is more enjoyable than the other stuff. He looked at her and she realized a few seconds later that he wanted to keep on going. She knew what he had in mind. She nods, but she didn't know what to expect.

Harry smiles as she keeps her hands around his neck and one of his hands on her waist, and one hanging around her privates still. "You promise?" He asked, pulling out his pinky finger. This may be a little babyish, but kids and even teenagers do this. He kissed her back, but still waiting for a response. Her fingers down his back made him shiver a little, but one of those good shivers. She deepens the kiss, and he does too, but adds tongue.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Louis looks at her and lightly kisses her on the lips. "I'm not trying to hurt you babe, if it hurts and you want to stop, just tell me." He looks at her and lightly kisses her on her jawline, leaning his forehead on hers. "I love you." He looks down at her a little his heartbeat jumping in anticipation and a little fright that he could possibly hurt her, but he decides to try it, hoping that if it does hurt or is a little uncomfortable she'll get used to it or tell him so he doesn't continue hurting her. He gently eases his dick into her, not going hard or anything, gently as he could. He looks up at her, biting his lip a little scared that he'd hurt her.

Natasha laughs a little, wrapping her pinky around his playfully as she still kisses him pulling away simultaneously. "Promise." She giggles a little, looking into his eyes as she playfully bites her lip, her gaze trailing down to his mouth before back up to his eyes. She smiles a little under the kiss when he shivers and adds some tongue when he does, kissing him deeper than before.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Celina sighs and looks at her. There is concern in her eyes that he may hurt her, but she hopes that he doesn't when his dick goes inside of her. It's definitely not the best feeling in the world. Hopefully she gets used to it quickly though. "I know you aren't trying to hurt me, but I'll tell you if it ever does." He kisses her on the jawline and she smiles; it was pretty small. "I love you too." She nods as she wanted him to just do it, so she can get it over with, but that isn't how it really works, unfortunately. He puts his dick inside of her gently and at first it was very uncomfortable. Shockingly, she got used to it quickly.

Harry puts his pinky around hers and he smiles. He stares at her as she bites her lip and he bites his lip along with her. He keeps on kissing her and he smiles under the kiss when she adds tongue as well. He licked her lips asking for entry.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Louis looks up at her and smiles a little. "You alright?" He doesn't hear any protests from her or her telling him to stop, as he looks up at her, gently easing in and out of her. His heartbeat racing a little bit, but not too excessively as he carefully rolls his hips against hers, kissing her on the cheek, before trailing down to her jaw line, then to her neck before resting his forehead against hers looking into her eyes. "There's only one part that I heard of that will hurt, babe.." He looks at her. "I don't want to hurt you, at all, but like. I'm not saying I want to hurt you, it's just I guess every girl goes through it during sex or whatever." He rolls his eyes slightly looking at her, smiling sweetly. "It's only gunna happen if I thrust in, from what I heard you'll feel like a slight pinch and then it'll be gone within seconds, I guess it's 'popping your cherry' as I've heard it being referred to." He kisses her on the cheek, looking at her as he lightly kisses her on the lips.

Natasha allows him to have entry, and she giggles a little moving underneath him playfully before kissing him back even deeper, playfully wandering a hand down near his privates, but instead of his privates, she reaches for his ass and giggles a little still kissing him as she playfully slaps his ass.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Celina closes her eyes and nods as Louis speaks to her. She was sure the worse part isn't here yet, but it's definitely close. "I'm fine. I had to get used to it at first, but once you get used to it then you love it." She giggles and she did love it. Perhaps she was trying to be a little perverted, but she was still innocent. Actually after tonight she's no longer going to be called innocent nor a virgin. He carefully rolls his hips against hers and she bit her lip, enjoying it. She looks up at him as he starts to speak again. She started to get worried that the next thing could hurt or it may. "Popping cherry" is what he says and she sighs. That is what she was afraid of to happen. "I've heard it as well. You can..." She paused for a second. "Continue."

Harry continues and enters her mouth, literally french kissing her again. He was like a pro at it and he does enjoy doing it. Shortly after he made the french kissing more intense. Her hands slid down towards his privates, but instead of there she slaps his ass. He was shocked and made a what-just-happened face. Afterwards, he laughed it off. "What a sexy slap that was. Do it again."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Louis looks at her and smiles a little. "My little Celina isn't a virgin anymore or innocent." He chuckles a little bit kissing her on the cheek. He watches her expression as he mentions the next part, and he stops, looking at her. "Only if you really want to, I don't want to hurt you..." He rolls his hips against hers a little bit, but not hard, looking at her. "We can wait if you want. I'm willing to do anything you are willing to do." He kisses her lightly on the lips before looking into her eyes, pulling away from the kiss. "Sorry I'm talking so much..." He trails off looking at her, before looking down then back at her. "Just a little nervous."

Natasha intensifies the kiss at the same time Harry does, literally french kissing him. He was an amazing french kisser. She giggles and looks at him when he comments her slap, before doing it again. "You really like that?" She laughs a little looking into his eyes, placing her forehead against his playfully, grinding her hips up against him. "And that?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Celina smiles and giggles. "So true. And that is true about you, Tomlinson." She smiles again when he plants a kiss on her cheek. She bites her lip, worried, as she listens to him speak. He was speaking pretty often now, but she knew that he was worried and he didn't want her to get hurt. Well, you can't always be sure that the girl won't get hurt. Sex can be a really intense thing. "Do you want to? If you really want to, I can't say no. I know you don't want to hurt me though." She sighs and looks up at the ceiling. Unfortunately she couldn't find the answer she was looking for there.

Harry french kisses her even more before he stopped and moaned really loud at her second time slapping his ass. It felt so good... real good. "I love it. I feel like you're speaking to me, babe." He chuckles and bites his lip. She grinds her hips against him and he does it back to her. "And that as well."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:33 am

Louis nuzzles her gently on the neck. "Babe, it's all on you." He looks at her and sits up slightly, but not a lot. "I'm fine either way, I just don't want you to be mad at me if I do, do it and I don't want you to think that like, I'm purposely hurting you." He sighs looking down at her tracing a little heart into her stomach, writing 'Louis + Celina = Forever." Then at the bottom in little words, 'I love you'. He kisses her lightly on the stomach where he made the little heart and looks up at her. "As I've heard from other people, it'll only hurt for maybe two seconds. You'll feel a pinch, and then nothing." He bites his lip a little shyly. "I'll only do it if you want me to." He kisses her gently on the lips before pulling away to look into her eyes.

Natasha giggles a little and closes her eyes when he moans. "Talk dirty to me." She bites her tongue a little and giggles, looking at him. He grinds his hips back against her and she rolls her head back, smiling widely. "You are like a god, styles." She giggles a little. "Literally, you're so perfect."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Empty Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Celina knows that he doesn't want to hurt her and she understands that, but she really wants it to happen. She's no longer a virgin so probably should just go all the way... all the way tonight. "Louis, I know. You never want to hurt me and I know you're afraid of that happening. If it just hurts for a little then it shouldn't be such a big deal." She told him. "I bet I'll love it either way." She giggles and kisses his lips to tell him she's okay with it. She pulls away and watches him tracing something in her stomach and she smiles as he kisses the heart. "That is so beautiful."

Harry smirks and bites his lip, turning her on again. "You have a nice vagina, babe. Let me slap that ass." He laughs and he was literally serious about the ass part. He puts his hand on her ass and slaps it, hard, but not enough to hurt her. "That sounded quite hot. Real hot." He smiles when she calls him 'like a god'. He really was like one, right? "No you're more perfect. You're sexually perfect." He licks his lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 am

Louis grins up at her and smiles as he returns his position leaning over her, holding himself up on his elbows so their bare chests touch together as he playfully rubs his nose against hers giving her an Eskimo kiss. "And it's all true, because I love you more than words can even explain, and I'll prove it to you tonight." He smiles widely looking at her, as he lightly thrusts into her a few times, before looking at her and chuckling a little. "You might feel a little pinch.." He imitates a doctor before thrusting harder into her, hard enough to break through her 'cherry'. He stops for a little bit, looking at her to make sure she's okay.

Natasha giggles a little, allowing him to slap her ass. He talks dirty to her like she wanted him to and she smiles at him. "Just you breathing sounds fucking hot, Harry." She groans a little and smiles widely, eyes closed as she rolls her head back in pleasure. "You're sexually, emotionally, physically, everything perfect." She giggles a little. "And you have a nice dick. Hey, I have a nice vagina. You have a nice dick." She smiles looking at him. "Damn, Harry. I think you're making me drunk from your love."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Empty Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Celina looks at him and smiles, a small one, as he holds himself up and on his elbows and their bare chests were touching together. He rubs his nose against her nose and she does it back to him. She always really loved eskimo kisses. "You have already showed me you love me in many different ways though, babe. But I suppose there's always more you can do." She sighs and touches his face as he was going to "pop her cherry" any moment now. She was ready, but only a little nervous. He thrusts into her a few times and she moaned, but it was more like a do-it-again kind of moan. He told her that she might feel a little pinch and she bites her lip, ready. Then he thrusts harder into her and hard enough to break through her 'cherry.' She moans a little, but it didn't hurt for too long. She actually liked it which she didn't expect that. He stops to make sure that she was okay and she kissed his cheek to tell him that she was still here and alive.

Harry slaps her ass again, but this time in a playfully way. He licks his lips, wanting her to slap his ass in return. "Same to you, beautiful. Your breathing makes me feel strong." He bumps noses with her, giving her one of those eskimo kisses and then moves away to stare into her eyes. "You are so right. Haha. But you know who's so beautiful?" He asked her. He wanted to see if she knew the answer or not. "You. You. My beautiful. My Natasha. Nobody can take you away from me. If anyone ever did, I'll break their face." She might not like the fact that he was talking about threatening someone if they ever try to take her away from him, but he would do what it takes if that ever happened. "We all have nice body parts, now do we?" He laughed. "Good to hear, because I'm feeling drunk about our sex."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Louis smiles at her and kisses her on the forehead lightly. "You're either really good at tolerating pain, or you just are magical." He chuckles a little, looking at her. "Probably both. Definitely magical." He kisses her lightly on the lips as he thrusts into her a few more times, gently. He kisses her a little deeper than he had before, licking her lips asking for entry. Every time she moans it turns him on even more, the sound of her voice filling his ears as he smiles. He continues thrusting into her a few times, going both soft and hard. Looking into her eyes playfully, before closing them still kissing her, bringing his hands up as he caresses her face with his hands gently.

Natasha groans slightly, giggling as he slaps her ass again, slapping his back in return as she bites her lip. He gives her an Eskimo kiss and she grins, returning the favor, playfully rubbing her nose against his. He talks about breaking someones face, and it was a little weird hearing him say something like that, but it's also reassuring to know that no matter what he's willing to protect her no matter what cost. She smiles, looking into his eyes. "Lets hope it doesn't come to that." She giggles a little, still looking at him. "Well you are the sex god after all." She giggles a little looking up at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Celina closes her eyes as he kisses her forehead. "I think I'm just magical." She laughs and then puts a strand of hair behind her ear. She smiles when he said that it's probably both. It really was. He kisses her lightly on the lips before thrusting into her again. She loved whenever he thrusts into her. It feels so good. He kisses her deeper this time and she kisses him back. He licks her lips asking for entry and she opens her mouth letting him go inside. He keeps on thrusting into her, both soft and hard. She bites her lip, wanting more and more.

Harry moans when she slaps his ass and he told her to do it again, but do it even harder. Faster and stronger. Whatever it takes to make him scream like before. She eskimo kisses him back and he smiles. He was worried that she would say something about breaking someone's face. Perhaps she thought it was weird and not really like him. "I hope that doesn't happen babe, but I would break a bone for you. I would do anything. And you know it." He smiles again and kisses her lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Louis smiles as she allows him entry, gently exploring her mouth with his tongue playfully, not shoving his tongue down her throat. She bites her lip and he smiles looking at her. It was a little obvious that she was really enjoying it and wanted more. He thrusts into her again harder, biting his own lip, little droplets of sweat forming over the contours of his muscles as he continues thrusting into her mostly harder now, but some soft. Looking up at her he smiles, kissing her stomach playfully, before thrusting into her again. "Enjoying this?" He smiles up at her and kisses her on the cheek, still thrusting in and out of her as he guides his hands down her sides to rest on her hips.

Natasha giggles a little and slaps his ass harder and stronger than she did before, hoping to make his scream out like she did that one time. His scream is so fucking hot she get tingles whenever she hears it. She smiles, listening to him talk and she nods. "I know you would, and either way I'd still love you. I will always love you." She smiles at him, as he kisses her. She kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck again, playfully twirling little tendrils of his hair around her finger, tugging slightly but not hard. Just playful tugging.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Celina giggles a little as his tongue enters her mouth and he starts exploring around her mouth, but not going down her throat. It felt a little weird, but after a while she got used to it, and this time she asked if her tongue can have entry. He thrusts into her again and she moans again, but a little louder than usual. She kisses his cheek softly as he kisses her stomach. "Oh, you know I am." She smiles and he thrusts into her again and she bites her lip.

Harry watches as she slaps his ass again, but this time it was harder and stronger. The difference with the last time she did it, it wasn't as hard, but this time it was. He started to scream really loud and in his opinion it was louder than the first time he ever truly screamed for her. He knew that she was going to love it and it may turn her love on even more than she ever did for him. "Right back at you, babe." He says, and kisses her even more, making it deeper and deeper each time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Louis smiles as her tongue asks for entry, allowing her in. She moans a little louder than before when he thrusts into her this time and he smiles, groaning in response playfully to her moan. She kisses his cheek when he kisses her stomach and he smiles looking at her. He grins wider when she says she's enjoying it and he thrusts into her again harder than before, as he looks at her, biting his lip when she bites hers. He chuckles a little placing a kiss on her jaw line before kissing her on the lips again gently.

Natasha groans a little and bites her lip, eyes fluttering as he screams out again even louder than before. "Fuck Harry, you have a hot scream." She giggles a little still biting her lip as she looks at him. She smiles when he says right back at you and kisses him again, even more than before. Deeper and deeper. This is what love is. The connection and feeling between both people. She smiles under the kiss, playfully nudging him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Celina nods and she enters her tongue inside his mouth. She didn't put her tongue down his throat like he did, but she was exploring around his mouth like he was doing before. She starts to french kiss him. She never did that before with anyone so at first it was a little odd, but once again she was enjoying it like she was enjoying having sex with him. He thrusts into her again and this time she thrusts back in return and smiles.

Harry stared at her as he bites his lip. He screamed louder than before and he could tell that she loved it. Probably loved it so much that it could have seduced her. "Damn it. You are so right, babe. How come I haven't heard your scream in a while?" He chuckled and flipped his hair, tickling her sides. He stops tickling her a few seconds later and goes to kiss her, making each kiss special and remembered.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next