Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
1D and 5SOS RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
1D and 5SOS RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
1D and 5SOS RP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
1D and 5SOS RP Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
1D and 5SOS RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
1D and 5SOS RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
1D and 5SOS RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
1D and 5SOS RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
1D and 5SOS RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

1D and 5SOS RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

1D and 5SOS RP Empty 1D and 5SOS RP

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Form to join:

Name:
Crush:
Personality:
Other:
Looks:

Characters-

1D:

Harry: Luke
Liam:
Louis:
Niall: Ash
Zayn:

5SOS:

Luke: Luke
Ashton: Ash
Calum:
Michael:

Girls:
Aria Montgomery: Luke
Jade Thirlwall: Ash

My Characters:

Name: Harry Styles
Crush: None
Personality: He is perverted, as well as sweet and romantic.
Other: He's in 1D (:
Looks:
1D and 5SOS RP Tumblr_nd73yxhHvx1svkakco2_r1_500

Name: Luke Hemmings
Personality: He is sweet and can be a dork at times.
Other: He sings and plays guitar in 5SOS.
Looks:
1D and 5SOS RP Tumblr_nckrmjbsqO1tnv9wpo1_500

Name: Aria Montgomery
Crush: Ashton or Niall
Personality: She is an independent and sweet person. Can be stubborn.
Other: N/A
Looks:
1D and 5SOS RP Tumblr_m50idtEjfg1rxa6nxo1_500

Last edited by Luke on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : 1D and 5SOS RP 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

1D and 5SOS RP Empty Re: 1D and 5SOS RP

Post by Ash Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:48 pm

Name: Niall Horan
Crush: No one
Personality: cute & sweet but perv at times
Other:
Looks:
1D and 5SOS RP Niall-horan-adorable-braces-off-7-7

Name: Ashton Irwin
Personality: energetic & cute
Other:
Looks:
1D and 5SOS RP Ashton-irwin

Name: Jade Thirlwall
Crush: Luke Hemmings
Personality: hyper
Other: little mix
Looks:
1D and 5SOS RP Jade_salute
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Oh yay! We can start now.
Do you want me to start?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:52 pm

sure, go ahead.
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Harry was in the bathroom getting ready. He had a hair tie with him and he puts his hair up in a ponytail. He would only do that for concerts, but nobody is telling him that he can't. When he was done he walked out of the bathroom and onto his bed.

Luke was wearing his Nirvana shirt with skinny jeans and Vans. He was holding his penguin stuffed animal in his arms as he was opening the fridge to find a drink.

Aria was in her room working on an English paper at her desk, but she was having trouble with adding some words to make it sound better. She was in AP English, but even in some cases she has trouble with things.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:48 pm

Niall was in the shower, since he couldn't sleep. He had too much on his mind. Going back touring, and all. He came out of the shower and lied on the bed, and went on his phone.

Ashton was in his room, texting his best friend, Luke. He got up and went downstairs to get food. He came back upstairs, and when he was done with the food, he went into the bathroom and fixed his hair to go somewhere.

Jade was always good with studying. After she finished everything, she fixed her hair & makeup in the mirror and called her best friend, to see if they could meet up somewhere to shop.
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Harry grabbed his phone that was sitting on his bed and he turned it on. He went onto Twitter and looked at what was trending. It was only the only things, but then there was something about One Direction and he clicked on it. It had to do with One Direction as a whole band, not just one member.

Luke got his coke and went back upstairs with his penguin. He saw that his phone started to beep and it was texts from Ashton. He quickly replied to him before hopping onto his bed and petting his penguin.

Aria was done with her essay for now and she decided to close her laptop and take a break. It was too much work for her, but it was a long essay, it wasn't going to be due for a while at least. Her father was a professor and her mother was an English teacher so she definitely has someone to go to so they can look at her paper for editing. She heard her phone start ringing and it was Jade. "Hello?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:48 pm

After awhile, Niall caught up on his twitter and Instagram feed. At the moment, he was really hungry. It was 5am. He wanted to order pizza (!) but it was obviously too early. He thought about what else he could get instead, because he was too tired to make anything.

Ashton decided to go downtown to walk around a bit, just because he hasn't left the house in awhile. He texted his friend, Luke, to catch up with him since they haven't talked for a few days.

Jade called her friend, Aria, waiting for her to pick up. "Hello?" She heard Aria say. "Hi Aria, It's Jade. Are you busy today?" Jade asked her.
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Harry noticed that Niall was on Twitter and he sent him a quick message: Hey Nialler. While waiting for Niall to reply, he headed on Vine and went through his feed, and he decided to post a video that he recently took.

Luke received another text from Ashton and he replied back saying that he was going. He grabbed his phone and made it to the downtown. Seeing Ashton, he waved at him. "Hey Ash."

Aria smiled as she continued talking to Jade. "Yeah sure. I have an essay to do, but I can take a break from it. Do you want me to come over?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Niall noticed the message on twitter from Harry, and opened it. He replied: Hi Harry, what's up?. He waited for his reply, in the mean time, he finally went downstairs and decided to make food, since it was too early to order anything.

"Hey Ash" Ashton turned around and saw Luke waving at him. "Luke!" Ashton said, and made his way over to Luke through the small crowd of people.

"Sure, if that's okay with you." Jade quickly answered. "Okay, I'll be over in 15." Then Aria hung up. Jade waited for Aria to arrive, while scrolling through Twitter.
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Harry heard a notification from Twitter and he saw that Niall replied. He replied back, Nothing much, you? He goes through some of the hashtags on Twitter, and it was the normal thing, but he saw #Haylor trend and he clicked on it. It was just some annoying people talking about how 'Out Of The Woods' is probably about him.

Luke watched as he walked through the crowd of people and when he saw him more clearly he smiled, and bit his lip piercing. "How are you? I hope nobody notices us here."

Aria nods. "Yeah it's fine." She pauses. "I'll come over." She says goodbye and then hangs up the phone. She grabs her phone and heads to her house.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Niall saw the reply from Harry, and replied back. "I'm just really hungry." Not that it would be a surprise to Harry. "By the way, why are people trending about Haylor all over twitter?"

"Do you think they'll see us? I mean, it's not that big of a crowd." Ashton asked Luke.
Ashton looked around, seeing if he could spot any girls that could possibly be fans, or looking suspiciously at them.

Jade was finished going through her Twitter feed, still waiting for Aria. It wouldn't be long now. Jade figured she could follow a few fans on Twitter, because she was bored and knew she could make a fan's day.
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Harry saw Niall's reply and he replied back to him. "That's a shock, Niall." He laughs. "Not sure, but all I know is that I'm ignoring it and people should realize that we dated two years ago. So why spend time talking about it?"

Luke shrugged and looked around. It looked like most people were in a hurry or much older to realize who they were. He didn't see too many younger people. "If someone does, then we can hide."

Aria knocked at Jade's door and waited for her to open up the door. As she was waiting, she decided to check on Twitter, and Vine, and she noticed a new video that Harry Styles posted.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Niall replied to Harry, "I don't get the big deal. But on another subject, I'm still hungry. And I'm very bored." He typed and hit send.

"Do you have any sunglasses to possibly use, you know, if there are any fans." Ashton asked. "Plus, if we wanna go into any shops there could be fans there. I don't wanna go through that again."

Jade opened up the door for Aria, and let her in. "Hey Aria." Jade smiled. "Hey, I was wondering, do you wanna maybe invite the boys over, just for something to do?"
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Harry replied back. "Do you want me to come over and bring you food?" He laughs, and waits for him to reply back.

Luke looked at him and sighed. "Not with me, but we can always just buy cheap ones if we need to."

Aria walks in as Jade opens the door for her. "Hey," She greets her and hugs her. "Yeah sure, that sounds like fun."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Niall saw the text from Harry. "Only if it's Nando's or pizza." He replied. Just as he was about to set his phone down, he got a text from Jade. "Hey, do you wanna come over?"

"Crap, I think someone just noticed us." Ashton said. "It's too late to hide... just take a picture then leave maybe?"

Jade quickly texted Niall & Harry. "I think Ashton said he was gonna be busy today. I'll text Niall & Harry first."
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Harry laughed and replied. "Of course. It's early for pizza, but I'll get it for you later." Harry looked over at his phone and saw that Jade texted him. "Sure, I'll come over now. See you soon." He picks up his phone and heads over to Jade's place.

Luke looked around and sighed. "Sure, let's do that. It's the least we can do being out here, Ash."

Aria nodded and watched her text the boys. "It's going to be exciting to see them."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:39 pm

Niall quickly replied to Jade. "Yeah sure, anyone else there?" While waiting for her reply, he got up and got ready to leave. When he was ready, he had gotten a reply. "Aria and Harry, I'm not sure if anyone else will come." He picked up his phone and left the house.

Ashton saw a few fans coming over. They weren't shouting at them yet, but he was pretty sure it would happen at any moment. "Guys! Look!"

After Jade texted them, she turned off her phone. "Okay, Harry and Niall are on their way. Should I see if Luke and Ash want to come over too in case they aren't busy?"
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:53 pm

Harry was walking up the steps to Jade's house. When he got up to the door, he rang the doorbell and waited for her to open the door.

Luke saw that there was fans coming over to see them. There wasn't anytime to run now so he was waiting for them to completely approach them to take pictures.

Aria looked at her phone for a second to check if she received any texts, but since she didn't, she closed it. "Sure, you can ask them too if you want."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:00 pm

Niall saw Harry at Jade's door when he arrived. "Hey, Harry." He stood behind Harry waiting for Jade to open the door.

When the fans ran up to them, Ashton froze. One of the fans hugged him and he slightly hugged back. "Can we please have a picture with you guys?!" A fan asked.

Jade heard the door. "Just a second, Aria. I think it's Harry." She opened the door, and saw Harry & Niall standing on the doorstep. "Hi Jade." Niall said.

Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:08 pm

Harry saw Niall and he smiled. "Hi Niall." And he turns towards the door, and Jade opened it up. "Hello Jade."

Luke saw that the fans were next to them now and he noticed Ashton freezing. Seeing fans around you like bees can be overwhelming. "Of course you can. Do you want me to take the picture?" He asked one of the girls, and she smiled, freaking out, and she gave him the phone. He took a quick picture with her and then she waited to get one with Ashton.

Aria walked over to the door and she saw Harry and Niall there. "Hey guys." She smiled.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:33 pm

Niall walked into Jade's house. "Hey Aria." He smiled. "So what should we do since we're all here now?" He asked.

Ashton took the picture with the fan. After a few more minutes the fans walked away, freaking out.
"So what should we do now?" Ashton asked. He noticed Jade texted him asking if he could come over. He replied, "Sure, why not. Can Luke come?"

"Hey Aria." Both of them said. Jade looked at her phone. "Ashton & Luke are coming over." Jade announced.
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Harry walked in and smiled at Aria. "Hi Aria." He says, and turns around to face Niall who started to speak. "We could just talk or play a game. What does the girls want to do?" He winks at them, and he would always use his charm on them whenever he could.

Luke watched Ashton take the picture with the girl and when the picture was taken, the girl left. He waved and said goodbye to her. He looked over at his phone and saw that there was a text from Jade. "Sure, let's go."

Aria smiled as Jade announced that Ashton and Luke were going over too. Literally it was her and Jade, and four boys. It was going to get crazy. "Sounds awesome!"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Niall looked around. "What kind of game?" He asked everyone. "Truth or dare? 20 questions?"

Ashton got into his car and left for Jade's house. When he got there, he went up to the doorstep and knocked on the door waiting for Jade to open the door.

"I vote for truth or dare. What do you guys think?" Jade asked. She heard a knock at the door, so she assumed it was Luke or Ashton. She went to open to door, and there was Ashton.
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Harry looked at Niall as he started to talk. "Truth or dare sounds great."

Luke left Ashton and headed over to Jade's. It didn't take too long, but Ashton beat him there. When he got to Jade's front door, he knocked on the door.

Aria nodded. "Truth or dare definitely." She looked at them.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next