Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Something out of the Ordinary

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 Empty Re: Something out of the Ordinary

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Lucille

I shrugged and smiled. I looked at Xavior, "Hello," I waved to him. I looked at Cheyenne as to see who exactly he was, I had never seen him before. I looked over my shoulder and saw Lexi watching me, but I shrugged it off. I wasn't sure if she was a fangirl as well, or wanted to make small talk, I eventually turned around, "Hello," I said to Lexi.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Something out of the Ordinary - Page 5 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Lexi said goodbye to her friend as she started walking up towards Lucielle and Damian. She wasn't sure if she liked him or not. But she always wanted to get her way, and that meant boys as well.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Lucille

I noticed Lexi walking over to me and looked at her, "Hello," I smiled. I hadn't seen her before, so I was a little shaky, but not to bad. I looked at Damian and smiled, before looking back at Lexi.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Lexi wasn't looking at Lucille. She had her eyes on Damian and she tried to make sure Lucille didn't notice a thing. "Hey," She started playing with her hair and then flipping it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Xavior

"Hey" I said to Lucielle. She wasn't bad looking, but she was taken by Damian. I shrugged and sat back, seeing that Cheyenne was ignoring me.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Lucille

I noticed that Xavior said something to me, but I put it off. There was something off about Lexi, and I didn't like the feeling of it. I looked at her. "How are you?" I asked hesitantly, I looked at Damian, she was looking at him. Wasn't she? I couldn't care less really, there was nothing going on between me and Damian, but I admit he is really nice, and sweet.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Damian

I smirked as i saw one of the girls talking to her friend i raised an eyebrow at her Me and troy were haveing fun still intill sam came so him and troy stoped someones flirting with my sister i chuckled and nudged Riley. Riley pushed me alittle and smiled at Sam as she begun to walk as i turned and talked with Troy. I got and begin to walk to Lucille i smiled and sat next to her as Troy sat there bored. I smiled at her as Lexi came up i looked at her a nodded "Sup"

Riley

She smirked "Well im not sure the mirror loves me" She winked at sam as she leaned on the chair alittle "A little buff arent you? i know someone just as buff as you maybe alittle buffer hes my dad's friend buts hes young just about 25" She smirked giveing off a small chuckle as she ran her hand through his short hair.

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Lexi stopped playing with her hair, and actually looked at Lucille this time. "I'm good. How are you?" She smiled. Lucille didn't know she had her eyes on Damian, but one thing that is hard to get from her is who she likes. She was like a princess, and only her really close friends knew that information.

(Does anyone want to be her friend... like you know sidekick?)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Lucille

I smiled at Damian and looked at Lexi, who was intently watching us. What? Did she think we had something going on? I mean, yeah he's cute, and nice. I really hoped she wasn't one of those girls that were bagging on me in gym. I just shrugged it off and looked at him, "What class do you have next?" I smiled, hoping we had all the same classes so I'd at least be able to have one friend in a class incase things went bad. If I lost my temper, then I would have absolutely no friends, that's why I stay silent, because what I am thinking, and what I am doing, are two completely different things. There's a side to me nobody has ever seen before, and hopefully don't ever want to see. I smiled at Lexi, "I'm good, thanks."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Audrey
I laughed alittle seeing Sam go by Riley. It was kinda funny seeing him have to bend down so much since he was much taller then the desks. I then turned at the right moment to someone throwing a book right at Lucille hitting her in the side of the face. I couldn't hop but laugh alittle and Damian wasnt watching so he didn't see what just happened. I didn't inorganic it was so I don't think anyone else knew either.

Sam
"I wouldn't know anything that wouldn't love a pretty little face like yours beautiful." I say with a smirk and flexed my arm muscles alittle "Well I do work out alot in my free time. Normally benching 250 sometimes. It all depends on my mood. " I smirked alittle and let her play with my hair. I didn't mind like some freaks who get scared of anyone touching their hair.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Cheyenne

I sat back, bored. 'Hey Xavior." I muttered. I felt a bit used. I ignored everyone for most of the class.

Xavior

I deciced not to answer Cheyenne, she seemed like her annoyed self. I sat back and saw Cheyenne glaring at Lucielle, Damian and Troy. I didn't say anything.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Lexi twirled her hair and she was now distracted. What was I thinking? If whatever I do it might be easy to figure out who I like. She stopped twirling her hair and smiled at her. "I have English next. Shit." She cursed under her breath, and she usually got away with it. But she never cursed in front of a teacher before. All of her teachers thought she was miss goody-two-shoes.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Lucille

Out of nowhere a book smashed the side of my head, sending me back onto the table. The throbbing of the pain is to much to bare, and I start to lose my vision slowly. I try to cry out to Damian, but it's too late. I'm being engulfed by darkness. What was it? A textbook? Who had thrown it? Everything faded out of sight, as I lay motionless.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Cheyenne

I saw Lucielle fall, I sat there, then I got up. I threw the book down. "ALL RIGHT." I shouted, "WHO THREW THIS?!" i felt myself turn red. I was furious. I threw the book in the front of the classroom. "Lucielle?!" I said. I sat down on the ground. I was also mad she cried out to Damian, yet I saved her more then once, "Take care of her Damian." I said and walked out the door and sat in the hall, crying to myself.

Last edited by iBosco- on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Lexi looked when Lucille got hit with a textbook. She laughed so hard and started to take a picture of it. "This is going online." She laughed again, and at the corner of her eye, she saw another friend, and Alexander, walking towards her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Lucielle

I lay motionless on the floor, a little moan escaping from my mouth, I started to open my eyes, but my vision was blurred. I couldn't see anything, just white blurr. I was too weak to even move or talk, so I just lay there helpless. I could hear voices around me, but I couldn't recognize who was saying or doing what.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Lexi laughed, and felt a hand touch her shoulder again. It was Alexander. He was one of her close guy friends, and he was also laughing like she was. "Oh hey Alex." Alexander kissed her cheek, and held onto her hand. No, they weren't a couple. They were almost like one. They were only friends.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Damian

I saw the textbook be through at my eyes widen as i got my knees and helped Lucille up "Oh god are you okay!! WHO THROUGH THE TEXTBOOK!!!" I smiled at her as she asked me what class i had next, i took out my Schedule i looked at her "I Have Social Studies." I looked down at the paper to make sure then back at her as he sat there looking through his Schedule as then the bell rang as i stood up and smiled at her "See ya" me and troy ran out the room and got to our lockers while were right next to eachothers we were messing around.

Riley

She smirked and stood up as she looked at Sam and i ran my hand through my hair and kissed his cheek and grabed his hand "Come on we got our next class"

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Cheyenne

I saw Damian and Troy rush out. I sat their cursing myself. I looked at my schedule, "Social Studies." I smiled, Socials was a favorite.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Lucille

I got up dizzily and held my head. I looked around, everyone was gone. I looked up at the clock, class was over. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. My head was pounding from a headache caused by the book that collided with my head. I had only been knocked out for a minute or two. I noticed Cheyenne crying and walked over to her, "What's wrong, Shy?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Lexi left the area with Alexander, and he put his arm around her. She skipped around a little until she made it to her locker. Once she was there, she opened it up and took her books out for English class. "Wanna skip?" She asked her and flipped her hair.

Alexander slammed her locker and put his hand on her locker, looking really hot. "Yeah. What should we do?"

Lexi laughed, and looked at him. "Oh gosh Alex." She opened up her locker and put her books back in. "We're skipping. No English. I'll go to Chorus and cheerleading today."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Audrey
I got up and walked out of the class to my locker and to my next class. Same was still busy with the girl so I didn't want to mess up their little convo going on there. I grabbed the social study's book and went to to the class and say down. My ankle still hurted which sucked.

Sam
"I wouldn't know anything that wouldn't love a pretty little face like yours beautiful." I say with a smirk and flexed my arm muscles alittle "Well I do work out alot in my free time. Normally benching 250 sometimes. It all depends on my mood. " I smirked alittle and let her play with my hair. I didn't mind like some freaks who get scared of anyone touching their hair. I heard the bell and looked at her. "I guess we gotta go..."

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Cheyenne

"Nothing." I muttered, I got up and went to my locker. I had a picture with me and my brother. I sighed and smiled a bit.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Lucille

I looked around, nobody was around. I decided to walk to my locker and get the things I needed for Social Studies and English. I looked at my schedule, Social Studies was first. I wasn't a fan of Social Studies, so I took my time getting my stuff and walking to the class.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Cheyenne

I grabbed my book and started walking to class. I saw a few people stare at me, I kept walking ignoring everyone I went and sat down in class, and started skipping through the pages of the Social Studies book.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: