Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp.

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Not sure when I'm going to join this after all...
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : ||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp. - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Silent Collage|| A Haunted College Rp.

Post by Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am

Derek

He thought for a moment, "Im pretty sure you dont wanna hear something that will prob give you nightmares for a couple of decent days. So i rather seel my mouth shut for that one." He chuckled and looked at her giveing her a sick twisted smile, he took the drink and smiled and took a few sips but chugged it down he chuckled and got up and throwing his stuff away. "You done?" Seeing she had a half of the taco left knowing she'll eat it so he sat down

Sorry hand was acheing XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:44 am

May
"Well I don't think I'll need nightmares. Especially because Iv been hearing and seeing strange things latley. It's probably just my nerves for being somewhere new or something." I shrugged and took the soda back and popped the lid off and since only a quarter of the soda was left I chugged it down and smirked alittle. Right now I was acting like a guy but it was Better then eating some taco with a fork like a Barbie.

I then closed my cup lid and stood up popping half the taco in my mouth and throwing the wrappers away. I then cleaned off my hands and finsished the taco and jerked my head away alittle covering my mouth and coughed alittle. "Taco shell went down the wrong way." I say with a small laugh and looked at him "Alright. Now you can pick where we go. Just no where far. I don't need to get lost." I say with a smirk.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Derek

Hearing she have had weird sights he turned to her in shock "Me to! thats why people pick on me because i tell i'v seen ghosts..." He begun to walk out of the building and stood leaveing the door opened for her. He turned to her and smiled wondering what she would want to do.

Sorry..its so short...my hands are aching from Volleyball
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:22 pm

May
I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "So this leave is haunted or something?" I asked and slowly walked out of the door. It was alittle shocking hearing him say that he was seeing Ghost. It made he alittle scared to even sleep in my room alone now. This ghost could be anything and it could have hurt some people. You never know. As I walked out I looked at him and crossed my arms. "So where to next? Any fun places at this place."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Will reply as soon as possible. My post wont be so up quickly then usual since i made the volleyball team and i go to the doctor daily. Ill have practice everyday after school, and i go to the doctor after practice so.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum