Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
What would YOU like to see here at FP? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
What would YOU like to see here at FP? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
What would YOU like to see here at FP? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
What would YOU like to see here at FP? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
What would YOU like to see here at FP? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
What would YOU like to see here at FP? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
What would YOU like to see here at FP? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
What would YOU like to see here at FP? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
What would YOU like to see here at FP? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

What would YOU like to see here at FP?

+7
Leah
Moira
Min
Hazza
zoë
rosie.
Savanah
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What would YOU like to see here at FP? Empty What would YOU like to see here at FP?

Post by Savanah Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:20 pm

This forum is growing really fast, and we are getting several new members each day!

So the admins wanted to ask you, what would YOU like to see here at FP? It can be anything ranging from contests to new forum sections.

Feel free to post below and throw out suggestions!

Thank you,
~FP Admins
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : What would YOU like to see here at FP? 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

What would YOU like to see here at FP? Empty Re: What would YOU like to see here at FP?

Post by rosie. Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:30 am

Maybe more staff opportunities? And more contests please. c:
rosie.
rosie.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

What would YOU like to see here at FP? Empty Re: What would YOU like to see here at FP?

Post by Savanah Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:18 am

Thanks for your suggestions Rosie! We'll definitely have more staff opportunities in the future as the forum grows, so just keep yours eyes peeled. (;

Any specific types of contests that you'd like to see or do you have any specific idea for any contests? Or would you just like to see contests in general?
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoë Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:07 am

I would like an Onverse section!
Also, an Taylor Swift section not just thread would be awesome!

Plus a Zoë is the best in the announcements Wink
zoë
zoë
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

http://twothousandswiftteen.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:24 am

Thanks for the suggestions Zoe! We can definitely add an Onverse section if all the admins agree, and we'll discuss a Taylor Swift section (I'm all for it xDD). c:
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoë Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:27 am

Savanah wrote:Thanks for the suggestions Zoe! We can definitely add an Onverse section if all the admins agree, and we'll discuss a Taylor Swift section (I'm all for it xDD). c:
Alright aha! And what about an We Love Zoë section? d d d d
zoë
zoë
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:29 am

zoë wrote:
Savanah wrote:Thanks for the suggestions Zoe! We can definitely add an Onverse section if all the admins agree, and we'll discuss a Taylor Swift section (I'm all for it xDD). c:
Alright aha! And what about an We Love Zoë section? d d d  d

We would have loved to add that in too, but then we'd want to make a "We Love" section for every member which would clog the forum up. (;
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoë Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:30 am

Savanah wrote:
zoë wrote:
Alright aha! And what about an We Love Zoë section? d d d  d

We would have loved to add that in too, but then we'd want to make a "We Love" section for every member which would clog the forum up. (;
Aww okay! Rolling Eyes
zoë
zoë
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie. Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:57 am

Umm, maybe we should have like I know this isn't a contest but Member of The Month? 

And graphic contests, idk I just wanted more contests but I don't really have a great idea for any special type. (:
rosie.
rosie.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoë Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:58 am

rosie. wrote:Umm, maybe we should have like I know this isn't a contest but Member of The Month? 

And graphic contests, idk I just wanted more contests but I don't really have a great idea for any special type. (:
I like the idea of member of the month!
zoë
zoë
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:00 pm

rosie. wrote:Umm, maybe we should have like I know this isn't a contest but Member of The Month? 

Ooh, actually the admins were discussing implementing a Member of the Month system! (: We'll probably get that started pretty soon.
We could definitely have some graphic contests! We'll see what other types of contests we can come up with. c:
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoë Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:03 pm

Savanah wrote:

Ooh, actually the admins were discussing implementing a Member of the Month system! (: We'll probably get that started pretty soon.
We could definitely have some graphic contests! We'll see what other types of contests we can come up with. c:
When it comes to graphic contests, does anyone remember on bearville insider when Tamster did the contest back in like 2010 to make her a signiture? That could be a possibility?
I found the thread- click here
zoë
zoë
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:05 pm

zoë wrote:
Savanah wrote:

When it comes to graphic contests, does anyone remember on bearville insider when Tamster did the contest back in like 2010 to make her a signiture? That could be a possibility?

Oooh yes I remember entering that! xD Thanks for the suggestion!
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoë Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Savanah wrote:
zoë wrote:
Savanah wrote:

Oooh yes I remember entering that! xD Thanks for the suggestion!
Your welcome!
zoë
zoë
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Thanks for all of the suggestions so far! I'm on for all of them. I think contests will be lots of fun and we can do different varieties of them so there's something for everyone. As far as the new sections go, I can definitely add them in especially as the forum is growing.

Keep your eyes peeled as we are sure to have more staff opportunities when we have lots more members!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Min Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:51 am

New forum sections (pls bare in mind that it is 1 AM as of now and I have work in like 9 hours and yeah all of this will probably be giberish for you so srry bout dat) ;

- Inspiration(al) Section;
can be for quotes, writers block, or even for graphics ; member can ask for some inspiration? idk if you guys will understand me.

-  Advice Section;  
can be a little controversial since we are human beings and all human beings have their own opinions, but with the right people it can be achieved?

- Feels Section(?);
LOL idk how else to call it since I call it feels. Although this may be considered as to 'open chat' but I know I sometimes (and maybe its not only me) can get a little carried away with my bae's; specially when its a comeback, and sometimes people just don't understand so I need a little space for me only so I can post and rant all I want about that bae of the day.

- Concerts Section;
 concert experience!  surprised this is not added! Maybe it could be clipped in the music section as its own category...

- Blogs;
idk blogs are fun!

- Clubs;
(look below for a "clear" explanation as to why clubs can be fun LOL.)

(I'll add more forum sections if I think of anymore)

Forum Ideas;

- Well I was thinking since this is a fandom based forum, people might have their own personal favorite band/group/idol/actress/model who they personally like (duhh). For people who own clubs and based on their fandom they can have a special badge if they joined a club of their favorite band/w.e/you get the point/.

In Only One Condition Though;

●If the owner of the club makes a badge.

IT HAS TO BE THE FANDOM NAME ONLY; no personal names pls people it takes a lot of time and work...unless you're that dedicated then kudos to you).

It also has to be a certain size to fit the side bar and blah blah blah (g.a can give the details to the club owner if making it).

However, If the club owner can't make a badge then the person can donate some points for a graphic artist to make one (if it's possible for them to do that). The only thing that the admin's might have to do is just to add it to the person's profiles.
Also the club owner has to PM an admin (or all of them) to put the badge on the person who joined.

dats all i have fo now   3 14 3
Min
Min

Back to top Go down

Post by Moira Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:22 am

These sound like great ideas/suggestions! However, for the clubs, we decided not to have a 'Club' section because the fandom sections (music, tv shows, movies, books, gaming other..) are the same exact thing, or at least the same would be posted there, as we've noticed from other forums. Also, we already have the badges, but you'd need to purchase them within the 'Admin Token Shop' where a graphic artist will make them. But, thank you for your ideas, they really improve the forum! c:
Moira
Moira
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:16 pm

Wow thanks for the suggestions! We can definitely look into some of those sections. I agree with what Cammy said. c:
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:59 pm

Well we've already talked about a forum newspaper and if that happens, you could add a Reporters group! (I'd certainly be up for that as I was a reporter of an old bearville forum and I loved it) (and I could write a special Dan and Phil section in the newspaper y)
hope you like the idea <33
Leah
Leah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Thanks for all of the ideas, they are wonderful. I'm sure that I can probably add in those forums, but I don't think they deserve one huge forum in general so it would probably be better as a subsection.

Yeah Leah, we are probably going to do the newspaper sometime, but we definitely need some people for it! We will probably add a reporter group along with it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:13 am

Although the forum may not be big enough yet, a DCT/WCT/MCT or just a general chat thread could be really nice What would YOU like to see here at FP? 09pM74E

btw, sorry if there's already something on here like that and i didn't notice because i'm a dork lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:42 pm

Wouldn't open chat already be like that though? You can basically talk about anything there that doesn't have to do with fandoms.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:24 pm

i'm still kind of confused, where is that? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:27 pm

This is the open chat section:

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net/f8-open-chat

It's like the Coffee House section on BI.

Also, we have a chatbox where you can talk to others. It is located at the top of the forum. (:
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Thanks for posting that Savvy ^
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum