Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~

2 posters

Go down

Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Empty Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:48 pm

You're a lone wolf looking for a pack to join, when you stumble upon another lone wolf. Do you make a pack together? Or keep searching seperately?

Skelly

Name:
Nickname:
Mate:
Pups:
Personality:
Appearance:

My charries

Name: Sakura
Nickname: Saku
Mate: Negative.
Pups: None.
Personality: She may appear to be sweet and innocent, but don't get on her bad side.
Appearance:

Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Whitewolf

Name: Daisuki
Nickname: Dai
Mate: Negative
Pups: None
Personality: Vicious, and Cunning, but does have a soft side once he gets to know you.
Appearance:

Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtZbadMaSvjBBop18VB90LpsCtO3R9ZW277wFuahkQFOL4CGrB
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Empty Re: Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~

Post by Fehde Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Here're my skellies What a Face

Name: Fimmel
Nickname: Mel
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Personality: Kind and sweet, Mel is one of those wolves whose company just cannot be resisted. She'll always forgive, but know that she's never been one to forget. If you attack a member of her makeshift 'family', she can transform into the most God-awfully vicious creature you've seen.
Appearance:
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ Wolf-21513_650x366

Name: Können
Nickname: Ko
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Personality: Ko is that guy who nobody wants to cross. He's rough, he's tough, and he's a pretty gruff dude. He likes to sit in his own little corner where no obnoxious youngsters can bother him, and he tends to be where everyone else isn't. Very rarely will he show compassion, and when this is the case, the main thought going through his head is how odd it feels to be... well, nice.
Appearance:
Fehde and Tabby's Private RP~ 20111221__111222WolfLede_300

Fehde

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Sakura

I pad out into a bright open, clearing looking around at my surroundings. I turn around to see another wolf about my age, a little taller and muscular looking. I lower my head and slink over to the shade of a nearby pine tree, laying underneath it. I rest my head on my paws, staring out, gazing at the male.

Daisuki

I notice a female wolf slink away into the pines but I pay no attention to her. Then I notice another male, around my height and just huff. I walk over to a little watering hole, and lower me head to drink. The water wasn't the freshest, but it'll have to do.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fehde Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:31 pm

POV : Fimmel

I cautiously insert my single ivory paw into the sunlight. It's a strange sensation, sunlight. Tilting my head, I glance around the clearing. I had already sensed two males, as they gave off strong, musky odors, the kind that are impossible to miss. However, peering to my right, I catch a glimpse of a female, white as snow. Hesitantly, I step into the area. I can feel eyes boring into my delicate self. I take a deep breath.

POV: Können

I'm not disturbed in the slightest by the fact that my seemingly perfect haven of solitude has been infiltrated by what I think may be a pack, as they all showed up around the same time. I can share. As long as they don't get too close, I'm perfectly content to sit and watch them function. I try to avoid confrontation, so should they get too close, I'll likely just leave, in search of a new hidey-hole. Just as this thought passes through my head, the second female steps through the trees, and I can see her coat gleaming. Maybe this is a pack I'd be willing to join.

Fehde

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Sakura

I pick my head up at the sound of another wolf entering into the clearing. My ears twirk upwards at the sound of another male, walking over to the water. I lower my head back down on my paws. Staying vigilant to my surroundings, incase danger should prevail. I let out a long sigh, and doze off under the shelter of the pines.

Daisuki

I turn my head at the scent of another female nearby. I notice as she takes delicate steps. Her coat glimmering int the sunlight, as if it was iridescent. I turn back to face the water, looking at my own reflection. A dark, masochistic figure staring back at me. How to ever be compared to such beauty was revolting.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down