Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Amusement Island Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Amusement Island Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Amusement Island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Amusement Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Amusement Island Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Amusement Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Amusement Island Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Amusement Island Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Amusement Island Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Amusement Island

Go down

Amusement Island Empty Amusement Island

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Pictures

Amusement Island California-theme-parks

Amusement Island Small%20island

Form

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Personality:
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:

My Characters

Name: Harry Styles
Nickname: Hazza
Crush: Nope
BF/GF: Nope
Personality: He is a sweet and romantic kind of guy who is almost like a womanizer or player to the girls. He is flirty, and does have a perverted side. If you are loved by him, then that would be amazing for that girl.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Amusement Island Harry+Styles+Harry+Celebrates+19th+Birthday+LDV7rLHrg7zl

Name: Alexandra Summers
Nickname: Alex
BF/GF: Single :3
Personality: She is a quiet and shy kind of girl. She doesn't really care much about guys because she mostly likes to spend time by herself. Her favorite ride at an amusement park is a roller coaster. She also likes other rides also.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Amusement Island Brown_Hair_Girl_14

Name: Demi Lovato
Nickname: Dem, Dem Dem, whatever else you come up with
Personality: She is a nice and sweet person who loves to sing.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks:
Amusement Island Demi-Lovato-Long-and-Ombre-Hair-Color-For-2013-09

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Amusement Island 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Amusement Island Empty Re: Amusement Island

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Name: Zoe Sherro
Nickname: None
Crush: None yet
Personality: She is a fun-loving, all around type a girl. She's someone who loves hanging out with friends, and going to hang out on the town with them. She can be really sweet or a huge jerk, just depending on how you treat her. She tries to get be nice to everyone she meets, but sometimes she's just not having a good day and will be a little rude. The ones who are always mean to her, even if she's kind to them, she forgets about them, if they don't like her that's their problem.
History(Optional): She grew up with a pretty normal life. Loving parent, only child. When she was 17 her parents got into a car wreck killing both of them. Since it was so close to her birthday, they didn't put her in an orphanage.
Other(Optional):
Looks: Amusement Island Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyFJkFtAr26f-c8cCMFpRh-eYd9su2ZIk7Q89GJsrBf2F47XFv

Name: Alexander Lightning
Nickname:Alex
Crush: None
Personality: He is VERY protective of everyone he cares about he is also very loving and forgiving. You know the saying 'You just crossed the line' his is super hard to cross but if you do... you don't wanna know. He does get angry, yes, but you rarely see his bad side. He can be a huge sweetheart once you get to know him. He has an aura around him that's makes him fun to be around but unapproachable at first.
History(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Looks: Amusement Island Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4wBjbgzNwjM8Vx4Q789SS1ViOY0UuZ43CGMdhhRmExuHAV-mv

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Accepted! Who would you like?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Zoe
Zoe was lost in crowded theme park, "Mhh.. One more ride, then I'll go." she decided. Which one, which one? she thought and looked all around. Her eyes fell on the ferris wheel, "I haven't been on that yet today." She smiled and made her way to it. The line was pretty short and she was soon on it. Once she was at the top, she could see over the whole park and out into the ocean. It was a really clear, pretty day today. She smiled to herself and back down she went. Her stomach raised, then settled. She giggled. It felt so cool. When ride was over, she smiled at the man in charge of ferris wheel and left the park. She walked out the gate and headed to the beach. It was pretty popular today, too. She walked over to a mostly empty space and sat down on the sand. The sea-salt air felt and smelled amazing. She let out a sigh and relaxed.

Alexander
Alex was hanging out at the beach with a bunch of his friends. He was in his swim trunks and sunglasses, laying back on his towel, "Hey, Alex, we're going surfing, you wanna come?" one of his friends asked. He lifted his shades, "Sure!" He took off his sunglasses and ran to the water with a board. Once at the water, he didn't hesitate, and dove right in. A good wave was coming and he headed right for it. He stood up on his board and the wave curved over him. He let the water crash on top of him and pull him under. He surfaced laughing, "Awesome!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Harry was swimming in the water at the beach. He was pretty far in and he was all around very hot ladies and a few of them were perverts. He went under a wave because it was too big for him to just let it go through him. Once he came back up, he coughed a little, and he looked back to see if the girls were following him. They were pretty good swimmers, he thought. And he also thought that maybe they were only hanging out with him because he was hot, or maybe they just... were enjoying themselves. He wasn't too sure because all of the girls, there were five of them, were all excited to be around him. Some were fighting over each other to get to touch him, or whatever, but he didn't care one bit.

Alexandra was sitting on a beach towel reading a book. She was really enjoying the book, and it was really good. She watched a few people in the water, and she noticed Harry who just went over a huge wave. She didn't think it was possible, but for him it was. She couldn't really see him too clearly, but that didn't matter to her as much. There were like five girls all over him. She thought he was some popular hot dude that everyone was all over him, or maybe he was famous and that was why.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Zoe
Time to go swimming! Zoe thought. She had her swimsuit under her clothes, so she just took off her shirt and shorts and put them in a little pile where she was sitting. Standing up, she dusted the sand off her and headed out to the water. The water was warm, yet cool, it was weird. She walked further and further into the water till she was deep enough, then she started to swim out into the water. Once it was to where her feet couldn't touch, no matter how far under she could go, she floated around. She wasn't near anyone, so she didn't worry about bumping into people.

I don't know what to put for Alexander XD He's just surfing

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Harry turned a little and saw that a few girls were coming closer to him. Once they got close enough, those girls wraps their arms around him. They were pulling him closer towards them, and he couldn't pull back, or hesitate. It seemed to him like they were trying to kiss him or do something wrong. He should like this, but the girls were pulling him so hard that it almost hurts him. He watched one of the girls pull on one of his curls and it did hurt a lot, and he gave out a little scream. The girls laughed when he screamed, and one of them got into his personal space, and was like almost on top of him. He pushed the girl away, and started moving away from them.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Alexander
Alex heard the scream and turned to look where it came from. He was to far away to tell who it was, but some poor fellow was being attack by girls. A wave was coming, so he rode that over to them. The wave died a lot right as it reached them, so they weren't hit with the water. Although, they were hit with the water Alex slashed up as he stopped. He sat down on his board and they all looked at him, "Oops." he laughed. He looked at the guy, "Hey, you look like you need some help." he turn to the girl and pointed to the beach, "Hey, look a famous person." The girls just looked at him like he was an idiot. One pointed to the guy, "There's a famous person right here, dummy." Alex looked at the guy, then back to the girls, "I knew that. Just making sure you're paying attention." Sure ya were He looked out the open sea, "Hey looked, a wave. You are convenient." He grabbed the guy's arm and pulled him into the board with him and the wave swept them away from the girls and to the beach. Alex was laughing when the girls screamed. When they level, he grabbed his board and walked the rest of the way to the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Harry watched as some of the girls were trying to get a hold of him again. He should like this kind of attention, but not when he doesn't want it. He knew this might happen because being famous and then many girls were be all over you. And especially those perverted girls that might just want to kiss you or something. He would be the kind of guy that would want a kiss from them, but it's nice to just be friends with them. He turned around and he looked at the wave that was coming near them. It hits him and the girls, and some of the girls screamed, and some even freaked out. When he noticed Alexander was on a surfboard, he felt relaxed and calm. Someone was saving him. It was alright a moment ago before the girls were getting too close to him. Being famous as it's own advantages and disadvantages. "Thanks. I do need the help," He says, as he gets on the guy's surfboard. He waved goodbye to the girls when they were heading away from them. Some girls started following them, but some started crying or sobbing, like they wanted him to come back. He was happy now and now he didn't have to deal with those girls for once.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:22 am

Alexander
Alex continued to walked up the beach until he was just in the shallow wave, "That was awesome!" he laughed, then turned back to see if the guy was behind him. Seeing he was, Alex decide to talk with him, "Ya alright there?" He stood his board up in the sand. Boy, this guy sure get a lot of girl. Wait, those girls said he was famous, right? I've never seen him. Then again, I've never paid to much attention to the media Alex shook the thought out of his head and walked up to the guy, "By the way, I'm Alexander, you can just call me Alex though. What's you're name?" Alex asked casually, lifting his hand for a hand shake.

Zoe
Zoe decided it was time to go home, so she pushed her legs under the water and started to swim back. She'd put sunscreen on before she left the house so she hoped she wasn't sunburned on only her front. Talk about a tan line. Once she could walked she slowly made her way though the crowd and to she spot. The sand clung to her feet. She looked all around for where she left her clothes but couldn't see them anywhere. Okay, I know I left them right here! she thought once she came to the spot where she changed. Someone stole my clothes! So, wearing only a bikini, she started to walk home. Cars honked at her and she flipped them off, "Some people.." she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Harry looked at the guy he was with and he flipped his hair. He looked back to see if any of the girls were following him or trying to get to him again. None were. He was glad because some of those girls back there were such perverts. He should like that since he is one, but he doesn't knew those girls that well so he doesn't want them to do anything inappropriate with him, and besides, while he's out in the water with them. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks," He says, and flips his hair again, messing it up. He sighed as he heard some of the girls back there screaming and fangirling about whatever. "I'm Harry. Harry Styles," He replied with a smile. He lifted up his hand and shook Alexander's hand.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Alexander
The guy told him his name and shook Alex's hand. He thought about the name. It sounded a little familiar. He took a minute and though about it, "Oh! My little sister loves you.. she talks about you all the time when she visits." he smiled an let go of his hands. The sun was beating down on them. Alex shielded his eyes and looked around for a shady spot. Once he saw one, he turned back to Harry, "Wanna go sit over there?" he pointed over to the spot. It was under a palm tree near the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Harry looked at him and wasn't too sure if he knew who he was or not. When the guy said his little sister loves him, he smiles and then laughs a little. "Tell your sister I said hi. I bet she's beautiful," He says, and flips his hair, messing it up. He watched Alexander let go of his hands and then he just looked at him. He looked over to where Alex was pointing, and he nodded. "Sure. That's perfect," He says.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: