Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

4 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Devin sighed. "And it would be awkward to ask her if she did."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by iBosco- Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Dakota

"She probaley won't even say yes or no." I knew she probaley did.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 26 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Devin looked down, still sighing. "It might be hard to actually get it out of her. She's only fourteen and she probably had sex with a nineteen year old. It-it-it it's just odd." He says, and then looking back up.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Dakota

I put my hand on his shoulder, "You trust your sister right?" I looked at him, "I think she would tell you."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Devin shrugged. He wasn't so sure. "I don't know. She... like changed. I don't know much about Harry, but Sarah told me about Harry of how he goes for older women and stuff. And like I got nervous." He told her, and held onto her hand.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Dakota

"Just have trust in her." I smiled, "If she did, then she did. It's not because of you." I looked at his eyes.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Devin looked at her, and then smiled a little. "I know it isn't because of me, but I'm still worried."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Dakota

"You're supposed to be worried about her." I smiled, "Your her big brother."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Devin knew she was right. Was it possible that Harry could make her pregnant? He can't even think of that at all. "Something just popped in my head. Oh no." He told her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Dakota

"Calm down." I sat closer to him, "If it really bothers you. Tell her, and make him leave." I had a look of love and concern in my eyes
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Devin sighs. "I don't want to seem like the bad guy, Dakota."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Dakota

"I'll do it." I smiled at Devin, "Cheer up a bit."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Devin put a hand on her lap. "No... Sarah would be disappointed." He listened as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Sarah and Harry! Who else would it be? He was listening as they started to speak.

Harry held onto her hand as they walked up the stairs. "Sarah, I love you." He told her, as he planted a kiss on her cheek.

Sarah blushed, and smiled. "I love you. But we only met..."

Harry interrupted her as they kissed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Dakota

I rolled my eyes as they talked, "Well then."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:39 pm

Devin shushed her. "Listen. Wait, did Harry just say that he loved her?" He asked.

Harry and Sarah pulled away from the kiss and started giggling, and then walking again, over to Sarah's room.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Dakota

"Yeah, Sarah said the same. But, she was trying to say they just met." Dakota said.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Devin sighed, and then smiled a bit. "Okay, well, it was interesting. That's all. I wouldn't think it's Harry if he dated a fourteen year old. Maybe he'll be smart and wait. I bet the other bandmates said the same."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Dakota

"Trust me I've met those boys." I smiled, "There on his case."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Devin laughed. "I know you have."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Dakota

I smiled, "Yep."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Devin looked at her. "I wonder what they're doing now."

(Hey, how about you be Sarah and I'll be Harry because it's hard to roleplay both at times)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Dakota

"Yeah.." I looked at the ground.

( Ok. )
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Devin leaned in closer. "Is something wrong?" He asked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Dakota

"No, I'm fine." I looked up and smiled.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Devin nodded. "You're sure?"

(Going to start with Harry. If you need help with roleplaying Sarah, you can ask. But she's pretty mature for a fourteen year old if that helps)

Harry sits down on her bed, and looks at her as he pulls off his shirt, showing off his abs, and his tattoos that you can see on his chest and arms.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next