Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Needed a place to save this sorry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Needed a place to save this sorry. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Needed a place to save this sorry. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Needed a place to save this sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Needed a place to save this sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Needed a place to save this sorry. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Needed a place to save this sorry. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Needed a place to save this sorry. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Needed a place to save this sorry. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Needed a place to save this sorry.

Go down

Needed a place to save this sorry. Empty Needed a place to save this sorry.

Post by Tabby Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:15 pm

h3. What makes you a good choice to be his new owner? What sets you apart from others?

h2. %To answer your third question first, I would like to say. The only possible way I would look for a new forever home for Blitzen if my time came to leave FooPets, would be only with your consent. Other than that I would keep little Blitzen on my account, and try everything I can to get back on asap to feed him, or allow other members to play with him so he's not always so lonely. I'm almost 90 percent positive though, that I will not be leaving Foo until Foo decides to shut down, or something happens. At the moment the only reason would be when my parents get a divorce and we're forced to move to separate houses, but even then I'm sure I could convince my father to let me keep foo.%

h2. %Now for the questions. Why should you choose me? Personally, I don't think I have a better chance here than anyone else does. I believe we all have an equal chance, but there is only one Blitzen. So, I will tell you why you should choose me. I come on every single day, unless there is some weird power outage that goes out for days, but I haven't had one of those since I was really really young. Like 6 years old. So, chances are. Every day I will log on at least once. Whether it's bright and early in the morning or late in the evening or in the afternoon. Depending on my activities for the day, but more times than not I will get on once, if not more, (usually more, tbh. i have no life really). Now, I'm not exceptionally close to a lot of people in this re-homing, or am really associated with many of them (If you want to change that feel free, I don't bite), so I don't know their motives or how they are with their pets, but I can say this for myself. When/If I promise a pet a forever home. Under whatever circumstances I get, I will not. Ever. Sell that pet. That's why I have so many pets right now. Most of the pets I got from my dreams or friends who had to leave and gave them to me to keep in case they shall ever return. If you give me a pet, I will keep it and guard it with my every being. (: All of my pets are well loved and well taken care of.%

h2. %That also goes with the second question being separating myself from others.%

h3. Why might you not be the best choice for Blitzen?

h2. %I am probably not the best choice, in all honesty. When I said that I do not have a life before, it was half lying half truth. I have a life outside of Foo, but that's basically school. Outside of school the only thing I really have to do is hours and hours of homework they give me, my sports games (Which I only bowl, so that's really nothing), and my other extra curricular activities, but I'm only in about two that are after school. I'm also going through an extremely hard time in life right now, and I'm trying to be there for my family and my friends that need me, as well as spend time with my pets. After losing my dog, Sugar, just 3 days ago, it made me open up my eyes and see just how much I cherish my animals, and I want to spend as much time as possible with them as I can. I wasn't able to do so with Sugar, and now I realize that. So anyways. The reason I might not be the best choice. I do definitely get on at least once a day, but like I said before..that could be really late at night depending on how my day goes and what happens. I'm not on 24/7 365 days a year. Over the summer and the weekends, well that could be a different story but 5/7 of the days, I'm usually packed with things to do. Trying to comfort my family and spend time with my animals, as well as all my school work.%

h3. What is your foohistory like?

h2. %Oh goodness. This is where I will probably get voted out of this re-homing, LOL. Okay so. I started playing on FooPets when I was 10 years old. June 20, 2009 is my exact join date (for this account, the other that's older is lost forever. i think i deleted it, oops). Let me just say, my actions then and my actions now, have changed tremendously over the past four years on Foo. I was a little troll child. I would troll everybody, and I was just god awful. Eventually I matured and as I got older I realized right from wrong on the website and things changed. Then pay-to-play came around and I was booted from the site for like a year. Over that year, I learned so many more valuable life lessons, and I also matured immensely. Now, I play full on. I don't come on one day and skip for weeks, no. I come on every single day, and do most things. (: I've seen so many kind things being said about me, so I guess I'm really nice and really sweet? Lol. It's a little strange thinking about myself that way, but I guess they think that. To say the least. My foohistory then, does not even begin to describe who I've become today. (:%
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Needed a place to save this sorry. 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down