Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD

5 posters

Go down

Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Empty Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:22 am

Wow, I can't believe that it's Harry's 21st birthday. This is like ridiculous in some ways because he just keeps on getting older and older and I can't handle that. I still think he is a teenager in my mind. How can someone be so hot and perverted, but then be cute at the same time? And can act immature also? It doesn't make sense to me, but he is Harry Styles. Now everyone knows that I love him so much so of course I have to make a special thread for him. He's mine so all you can get that in your mind.

I love everything single thing about him. I remember back in 2012 when I first started to like 1D and when I laid my eyes on him, it was like love at first sight, and it really was. I mean at first you are obsessed and fangirl over the person, but it then changes to you actually being in love with the person. Whenever he's on tv or something such as that, I'm always in love and it's just ugh why is he so perfect, can I just marry you already?

Though as this thread is dedicated to him and his special day, I'm going to say some of my favorite things about him. This may take a while since I have tons of stuff to say about my favorite person in the whole wide world and I wouldn't know what to do if I never actually found out about him.

First, he's so hot and cute and it just kills me how attractive he is, and like yeah from the time he was 16 and now he has seriously hit puberty really hard and I guess it really worked its magic. I mean he also worked out and he has some seriously amazing abs, am I right?! 

Then of course it goes to his smile which is one of my favorite things about him. His smile can really make you smile back as well and light up the world. His smile is just amazing and it really is beautiful like him. He has a great smile and he should always win for the best smile.

His personality. He is so sweet and just caring and how he cares for the fans and everything is amazing, I look up to him for that. Though of course other than that you have him as a pervert and that is also really something that makes me freak out all the time and it's just so fucking hot. And he can act immature and is funny at times and can be awkward and it's just endless words because I don't know the right words to actually say towards of that.

His accent. Okay, so like when he sings he has this really high voice, but when he talks its deep? How is this possible? It's just such a wonderful accent that I can listen to every single day and all night.

I love you so much, Harry Styles. You are everything to me, the story of my life, my savior, my everything.

Happy birthday, you deserve the world<333

Some pictures of Harry that I love:
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Tumblr_mbjblbizvO1r77rvko1_40016 year old Harry I mean cmon?!
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD 816256672ea8a3668ec06530b70d37d9Ballerina Harry
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD 1d-3Shirtless Harry
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Tumblr_mzooo16COi1r2g530o3_250His smile
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD A4c602a64f625baed2df7e68e0025ecaHis jokes
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Tumblr_inline_mssd8yCky81qz4rgpHis laugh

And there's tons of more photos that describe my love for him

Last edited by Hazza Styles on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Empty Re: Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD

Post by Ash Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 pm

happy birthday to harry stylessssssss instead of writing about it I'll explain how I feel through a picture
Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Tumblr_mc8ix7BvR61rf4qqgo1_250

I love you harry I mean obvs not as much as Sammy does but your honestly perfect and I don't think anyone could ask for a better role model because people who don't like you obviously don't know the real you, they just think they do

"it costs nothing to be nice"

explains why your literally nice to everyone

I'll probably edit this later because I have to go now BUT I love you harry happy birthday okay
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD Empty Re: Happy 21st Birthday Harry Styles!!!! ;DDDDD

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Yes I totally agree with you bae
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by zoë Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:03 pm

Happy Birthday to Harry Styles!
zoë
zoë
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

http://twothousandswiftteen.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandaisnotonfire Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Yay! Happy birthday to the one and only Harry Edward Styles! Can't believe he's 21 already :O It feels like I was at the theater watching This Is Us just yesterday wow...
mirandaisnotonfire
mirandaisnotonfire
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Omg yeah Mikey ikrrr
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabeth Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Happy (late, even though i attacked his twitter) birthday harry Very Happy
sarabeth
sarabeth
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down