Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn

+3
AgBearPalsRocks
jalyn
Savanah
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Empty Re: ❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn

Post by fawn Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:57 am

1/9/16

Hi all. So starting with school, in health class all this week we learned how to do CPR, rescue breathing, the heimlich maneuver, and how to operate an AED. I really enjoyed learning these things as they are very useful and now I know what to do incase I can save someone's life. We practiced CPR on dummies and heimlich on our partner. I got certified by the American Heart Association to top it off. So that's basically the only fun/excitement I had in school this week. As I told you in my last post, I'd tell what my daily exercises and dieting is. For food I eat: salads, vegetables, frozen berries, apples, bread, rice, thin soups, occasionally turkey or chicken, cheese, carrots, bananas. I've switched out all my greasy chips and snacks for healthier options like almonds, pecans, non-buttered non-processed popcorn and fat free pretzels. I only drink milk, water, and occasionally green tea, which wasn't a change for me at all since those are what I always only drink 98% of the time. Exercises: 24 squats, 10 ballerina sit-ups, 20 sit-ups, 35 second planks, stretches. I also dance for exercise too. Okay well that's all for now.xx--Marilyn
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : ❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn - Page 2 Empty Re: ❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:33 pm

That sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:51 am

2-15-16

Whoa long time no see. So starting with school, I got straight A's again for the second term! My GPA was just one point under my last, which was 98. I've been having gym class every day too, as I need three credits from it in order to graduate. Each day is something different; weight-lifting(it sucks), games(hate it), and cardio(love it). I can't wait until the warm weather starts coming so I can get more exercise outdoors to get fit for summer vacation! Yesterday was Valentine's day, and I didn't have a valentine oops. So this morning I went to WalMart and they have discount V-day candy so of course I bought myself some c;. Yesterday I watched Frozen for the very first time LOL and I thought it was cute? Yeah I guess that's the word. I loved Olaf ahehe. So that's basically things that have happened so far. That's all for now.xx-Marilyn
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:08 am

Wow great blog post! Congrats on your straight A's! Hahah I plan on going shopping for cheap Valentine's Day Candy today too. xD Ahh yes Frozen! <3
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:21 pm

Congrats on your A's! Sounds like you had fun and I would so buy candy as well, but literally the only candy that I eat nowadays is mostly just chocolate.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AgBearPalsRocks Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:07 pm

cant wait to read more!
AgBearPalsRocks
AgBearPalsRocks
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog Lover❤️ Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Great blog! I'm looking forward to hearing more! Smile Very Happy Razz cheers
Dog Lover❤️
Dog Lover❤️
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2