Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

5 posters

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Genivieve giggles at Liams and smiles.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 16 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Harry smiles, and he looked over at her. "We're almost at the restaurant, babe," He told her, as he rubs her hand that he was holding.

Niall smiles, and blushes, and he hugs her back.

Zayn smiles and kisses her cheek.

(Sorry for being short)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 pm

((Haha, it's fine))

Bo smiles, a shock of electricity running up through her arm as Harry rubbed her hand.

Karmin smiles. She didn't want to let him go.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalCatEyes Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Liam "I have something for you" he says so sweetly as he pulls out a diamond bracelet and hands it to Gen waiting for her responce "Do you like it? I thought of you when I first saw it, So I bought it for you, in celebration for our first date."

Veronica Kisses Zayns cheek back and holds him tight as she stared into his beautiful brown eyes and said "Your eyes are so gorgeous"
CrystalCatEyes
CrystalCatEyes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Harry smiles and parks in front of the restaurant. He was really lucky to get a spot real close to the place. "We're here," He says as he turns off the radio and turns off the car. He gets out of the car and then slams it close. He walks around the car and then opens the door for her.

Niall smiles. She was so beautiful.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Zayn smiles, and leans him to kiss her lips. "Thanks," He says under the kiss.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalCatEyes Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Veronica kisses and says under the kiss "your welcome" as she smiles
CrystalCatEyes
CrystalCatEyes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:30 pm

((Be right back))

Genivieve's eyes light up at the bracelet. "Oh my god, Liam" She can't help but stare at him. "It's beautiful!" She started crying tears of joy. Liam was so nice, she was so lucky to have him. She couldn't even begin to say how much he meant to her.

Bo gets out of the car, and takes Harry's hand. His hand had always been so much bigger than her hand, but she liked it. It made her feel safe and secure.

Karmin smiled and kissed Niall on the cheek.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Zayn smiles and keeps kissing her.

(I have to go guys Sad)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Harry smiles, and then closes the door behind her. He leads her up to the restaurant.

Niall smiled and he enjoyed the kiss on his cheek.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:40 pm

((Bye!!))

Bo smiles following Harry.

Karmin smiles and giggles, blushing.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalCatEyes Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Liam "Don't cry" he said so sweetly and he grabs a tissue and wips her tears "Your to beautiful to cry" he says as he hugs her tight and gives her a kiss on her cheek "But I'm glad you like it" he smiles

Veronica closes her eyes and kisses zayn so nicely as she wraps her arms around his back

Pizza guy Rings the bell down stairs where Niall & Karmin are sitting

CrystalCatEyes
CrystalCatEyes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 am

Genivieve smiles at Liam, and lays her head on his shoulders. Her head fit perfectly in the crook of his neck. "I love you," she whispered through her tears. She couldn't stop crying, it was beautiful

Karmin hears the doorbell. She looks up at Niall before standing up to answer the door. "Uh..hi?" She looked confused, who had ordered pizza?

(Sorry, if it was Veronica and Zayn I haven't been really paying attention to what they're doing. xD)
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:50 am

Harry walks into the restaurant and walks up to the front desk. A lady looks up at them, and she asked how many. "Two and it should be under Styles." The lady nodded, and looked down at her list. She replies, "Oh, I found you. Styles... as in Harry Styles?" He nodded, and the lady smiled. She picked up menus and walked us to our table.

Niall looked up as he heard the door bell ring. He looked up to see that Karmin was answering the door. Who have ordered pizza?

Zayn keeps on kissing her and wraps his arms around her hips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 am

Bo smiled walking by his side, their hands entertwined. She loved being with him more than anything. Now that school was over she didn't have to worry about anything. She was practically a free woman, and now that she had a guy to share her life with, everything was perfect. She climbed into the booth before Harry, and smiled as he climbed in.

((Okay, seriously. Who ordered pizza so I can make Karmin do something?? xD))
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Harry sat down on the booth across from her, and he smiled as the lady put the menus down on the table, and he started to look at it. "Get whatever you want. It's all on me," He says, sweetly, as he smiles, and looks back at the menu.

(Zayn and Veronica)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Bo smiled and bites her bottom lips playfully. "Surprise me," She giggled and reached across the table and takes his hand. She smiled looking into his beautiful eyes. She honestly didn't care what he ordered her, all that mattered was they were together to her.

Karmin smiled taking the pizza, and yelled to Zayn and Monica, "Hey guys! Your pizza is here!" She smiles setting the pizza down on the table and returning to Niall. She resumes her previous spot, with her head on his lap, gazing up at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Harry smiles, puts the menu down, and holds onto her hand. He looks into those beautiful eyes of hers. How can someone have such beautiful eyes? He doesn't know how that's even possible. "Alright, but you can pick your own drink," He says, and takes his hand off hers.

Zayn heard Karmin from downstairs that the pizza was here. He smiles, kisses Veronica, and then walks downstairs to grab it. He walks up to Karmin, grabs the pizza box from her, thanks her, and then walks back upstairs to Veronica.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Bo smiled as he grasped her had. Shivers sent through her body at the sound of his voice. She stared back into his eyes, lovingly. "Coke," She giggled, and leaned forward to kiss him. The restaurant was practically empty, so she didn't care if anyone say, and even if it was full she still wouldn't care. He was hers. She was his. It's how things were.

Karmin smiles up at Niall and instead of laying her head in his lap, she forced herself to sit on his lap. She hoped he didn't mind, she wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his shoulder. How was she supposed to tell him how she really felt about him?
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Harry nodded, and held onto her hand. She was so beautiful and he was so lucky to have her. Nobody in the world can take her away from him. He owns her, and if someone wants to go between us, then, he would care because he loves her. "And I'll have a beer."

Niall smiled, and held onto her hand. It felt warm and soft. He smiled again, and then took her arms and swayed with her a little. How can he tell her how he really feels? The only option would be with song. Was that what Nick Jonas kinda did in Camp Rock 2? Hmm, it probably would work. He just doesn't know what to write.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:08 pm

She giggles, and blushes. She didn't want anything to happen. He had gone from her friend, to best friend, and now her boyfriend. She didn't know what to expect next. All she knew now, was that she knew he was the one. She wanted to spend her entire life with him, and she would never stop loving him. "And I'll drive home," She joked.

She laughed as they swayed, and looked into his beautiful blue eyes, pressing her forhead lightly to his. She wanted so badly to tell him how he made her feel, but she couldn't. Almost everytime she had the motive to say something, she got butterflies in her stomach, and the words caught in her throat. She had never felt like this before.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Harry chuckled. "Sure, just don't break the car," He was joking with her, and then he flipped his hair. He looked up as a waitress was standing there, and was waiting for us to tell her what we wanted as a drink. She was blonde, and hot, but he tried to only focus on Bo only. "What would you like as a drink?" The waitress asked us, as he was starring at her. "Um, beer please, miss." She nodded, and wrote that on her pad. She turned to look at Bo, and wait for her to answer.

Niall sighed, as he remembered that he needed to write the song. Maybe he should just sing it to her, and sing it as he goes. He just needs to do something to tell her as he really feels. And then maybe after that get her a little gift. "I need to sing you something," He says, and then takes a deep breath.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Bo looked up at her, "I'll just take a coke, thanks," She smiled back at Harry. She loved it whenever he flipped his hair, he always had to mess it up first, then flip it. If she ever tried that she'd look like she had just woken up. Some things just worked better on him.

Karmin picks her head up off of Niall's shoulder, and smiles at him. "What is it?" She asks as her face lights up. She loved it whenever he sang to her. There was something about his voice, and the way he spoked that made her fall deeper for him everytime he spoke.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Harry smiled, as he looked at the waitress writing down Bo's drink. She nods, and then walks away to go get the drinks. He sighed, as he looked back at Bo and stare into her eyes. They were so beautiful. "You should congrat me for not flirting with her too much. It was hard, but I did it," He laughs, and then holds onto her hand.

Niall sighs, and he starts to sing, and he thinks of what to sing. "It's a sing for you." He says, and he starts to sing as he goes on.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Bo smiled at Harry, "Good job," She laughed. She didn't mind if he flirted with other people, just as long as he remember he was hers and only hers. She stared into his beautiful eyes, and sighed. She loved the feeling of their hands coming together. She quietly started to sing. ♪My hand fits in yours like it's made just for me♪ She knew she sang the lyrics wrong, and that's the way she meant to sing them. She giggled.

Karmin smiles at him, her eyes sparkling as she stared into his eyes. She could see something in his eyes, but she couldn't quite decipher what it was. She slowly leaned down so that her chin rested on his shoulder, and whispered into his ear. "I think I love you," She didn't pick her head up, just left it there, cradled into his neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next