Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

5 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Harry laughed, and smiled as he listened to her sing. She was so good, and he started to sing as well. "I know you've never loved The sound of your voice on tape You never want To know how much you weigh You still have to squeeze into your jeans But you're perfect to me." He smiles again, and flips his hair. Then he leans in and kisses her cheek.

Niall stopped singing, and looked at her as she whispered into his ear. He smiled, and sighed. How can he say that to her as well? He starts to sing, "I think I love you, but how can I really say that? I know we just met, but I'm in love with you..." He trailed off, and then leaned in to kiss her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 17 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by CrystalCatEyes Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Veronica smiles and kisses him back

Last edited by CrystalCatEyes on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
CrystalCatEyes
CrystalCatEyes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalCatEyes Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Sorry i missed u guys.
CrystalCatEyes
CrystalCatEyes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalCatEyes Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Veronica and zayn ordered The pizza XD
CrystalCatEyes
CrystalCatEyes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Bo smiled and kissed him back on the cheek. "You're perfect to me," She said said repeating the end of the last sentence he had sung. It was in all reality the truth. He was perfect to her. In her eyes nobody else mattered. Only the boy with the curly-brown hair, deep green eyes, and adorable freckles mattered.

Karmin kisses him back, and smiles under the kiss. Truthfully, she loved him since she were saw him. Love at first sight. She smiled and pulled away from the kiss, leaning her forhead against his and staring into his eyes. "You had me at hello," She smiled before kissing him again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalCatEyes Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Liam smiles and holds Gen "I love you more" he whispers as he plays with her beautiful blonde hair
CrystalCatEyes
CrystalCatEyes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Genivieve smiles and kisses Liam, "That's impossible," She jokes.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Harry smiled. He was perfect for her. Very perfect. Nobody else really mattered except her and his bandmates. Those are only the people that he really cared about right now, and of course also his parents and his pussycat. He put a strand of hair behind her ears, and looked up and thought it was amazing. He turned around as he saw that the waitress was coming back with their drinks. She set the beer and coke on the table. He started sipping it and he watched Bo. "Are you guys ready to order or you need some more time to..." The waitress trailed off. "Um, look at each other?" The waitress giggled, and she took out her pad. "No, are we ready, Bo?" He looked over at her.

Niall smiled. He was glad that he found a girl that was like him in many ways. It makes him feel more comfortable and life-like to be around her. He didn't need anyone else, but her. She was his, and nobody can change that. He held onto her hand again, and whispered something in her ear, "You're perfect."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:23 pm

Zayn opened up the pizza box and took out a slice. He put it on a plate that he found inside the box.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Bo couldn't help, but let out a laugh. "I'm ready," She giggled. She waited for Harry to order their food, and smiled. She was dying on the inside from laughter, but outside she just smiled and held back the tears penetrating through her mind, from all the laughter. She didn't realize that the waitress was right there. She took a sip of her coke to calm herself down.

Karmin blushed as Niall whispered into her ear. She held onto his hand, and wrapped the other around the back of his neck. She whispered back into his ear, "You're perfect to me," She giggled, and kissed his cheek, not knowing what else to say or to do.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalCatEyes Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Liam Giggles and hugs her

Veronica takes a slice as well and puts it on a plate and eats it
CrystalCatEyes
CrystalCatEyes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Genivieve laughs, and hugs him back. He smelt really good.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Harry laughed, and decided on what he wanted. "I'll have a salad and shrimp." The waitress nods and writes that down on her pad. She looks at Bo and gets ready to write down her order. He was really glad to get seafood. He has came here before, and only had seafood here once. It was really good, and he didn't mind if she got the same thing.

Niall looked at her, speechless. He didn't know what to say or do. She was perfect to him, and he was perfect to her. This is what it means to love. "Do you want to get Nandos?" He asked, as he took her hand. Nandos was his favorite place ever, and he hoped that she likes it too.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Zayn takes a napkin and wipes her mouth, and chuckles.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:41 pm

"I'll have the same thing," She smiled up at the waitress, and crossed her hands together. She had tried shrimp once, and it was alright. She wouldn't mind if she had it again, it's just something she wouldn't want to eat everyday. She smiled at Harry, as the waitress walked away. "Somebody's into seafood?" She jokes, and lightly hits Harry's arm.

Karmin giggled and stood getting off his lap, and taking his hand. "Let's go," She smiled, but before they got out the door, she jumped onto his back, and kissed his cheek. "I'm to lazy to walk, carry me?" She teased, she could walk, she just wanted him to carry her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalCatEyes Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Waitor gives Liam & Gen they're food "Enjoy" She says as she bows and opens the blinds where the moon light shines on liam and gen and a piano guy plays "They don't know about us" but slower by one direction on the piano with flowers surrounded by them both.

Veronica chuckles and eats and passes a piece of pepperoni to zayn as she laughs
CrystalCatEyes
CrystalCatEyes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Genivieve looks around at everything. "Liam, did you plan all this?" She was speechless. Nobody had ever done this before. She didn't know what to do or say. Everything was just..just perfect.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Harry smiles, as the waitress goes away to tell the cook of what they wanted. He laughed, and then looked at her. "I suppose I am," He chuckles, and then held onto her hand. He hits her arm back lightly, and then held onto her hand again.

Niall stood up, laughed, and started carrying her over to Nandos. "Sure princess," He says, as he mums a song.

Zayn smiles, takes a pepperoni pizza and starts to eat it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:06 pm

She smiles and grips his hand back. She giggles. "You know, normal guys would order a steak or something," She giggled and leaned forward and whispers in his ear, "That's what I like about you." She smiles and kisses his cheek on her way back to her seat.

Karmin smiles as she remains on his back until Nando's. After a while, she decides to hop off, and take his hand. She giggles as they entertwin fingers, and she looks up at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Harry laughed. "Nobody said I was normal," He flips his hair and looks at her. "But is that a good thing?" It was so nice that she understood him. That is what he liked about her.

Niall nods, and smiles when she hops off, and was holding onto his hand. "You can get whatever you want, miss," He told her, sweetly.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:18 pm

She smiles and ruffles his hair. "It's a great thing," She laughs. She loved the feel of his hair. It was soft like a newborn fluffy kitten. Was she comparing him to a kitten? I guess so. She shrugged, and ruffled it some more.

Karmin smiles at him, "I'll just have whatever you have," She giggles.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Harry chuckled and flipped his hair. "Now you're interested in my hair?" He smiled, and tried to fix it. He wanted it in a certain way, but he didn't really care if someone wanted to touch it. He just likes to fix it right after.

Niall nods. "Sounds good."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Bo giggled and messed it up again. She loved messing with him. "Mad yet?" She laughed and kept messing with his hair.

Karmin laughs and kisses his cheek.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalCatEyes Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Liam smiles and says "Yes I have, and I also planned this for you" gives her a box with a golden retriever puppy inside

The box starts to bark

Liam "Open it" wink

Veronica giggles and eats
CrystalCatEyes
CrystalCatEyes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Harry flipped his hair. "Alright. Alright. That's enough. Should I do this?" He starts messing with her hair.

Niall kisses her back on the cheek.

Zayn chuckles and keeps on eating.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next