Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

5 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Hazza Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Niall looked up and kissed her cheek lightly. He smiled, and kept looking at her. She was so beautiful and he hoped that she knew that too. "We can try to see if it will work." He told her, as he hugged her.

Harry smiled and continued to walk around the bottom floor a little. The house was pretty big, but she will learn to find where everything is. "I know! Do you want a tour of the house?" He asked her, as he flipped his hair.

Zayn laughed, and he looked around to make sure there weren't anymore thunder coming anytime soon. They can be scary at times. "Alright." He puts his hood on, and looks over at her. "Ready to get out and into the storm?"

Liam kept on walking hand-in-hand with her, and looked over at Lucky a few times. He made sure that Lucky wasn't doing something he wasn't supposed to do. He looked up at the rain and it was starting to get even worse. It wasn't bothering him though. He looked over at her when she asked the question. "Well, I like movies. Um, Toy Story." He stopped and laughed.

Eleanor laughed and smiled, and he was so soft and gentle like a teddy bear. He's my Louis bear. Yes, that sounds great. "Did you hear the door open? I think Harry and Bo are here. Do you want to go down and see them?" She asked him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 30 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Karmin: I smile and hug him back, blushing as he kissed my cheek. I was so happy to be with him, even if we weren't together, which I'm assuming we are, then I'd be happy. "I'd like that," I smile looking into his eyes, before laying my head on his shoulder. He made me feel so loved and wanted. Something nobody has ever done before.

Bo: I smile and turn back to him. "I'd love that," I laugh trying to mimick his hair flip. Nope. Only worked on him. I giggle, and blush, taking his hand in mine and turning around. I noticed how big everything was. I'm going to get lost, I think to myself. I mean, how could you not?

Veronica: I smile and turn to him. "Ready as I'll ever be," I laugh my head off as we both swing open our doors and get out quickly. I turn to him and giggle running for the building. Even running wouldn't save me out here, I was already soaked.

Genivieve: I look at him, "I've seen that movie once or twice," I blush. It's been years since I've seen it, but it's actually a really great movie. I smile at him, "Maybe we can watch it sometime?" I look at Lucky who was starting to shiver a little. Thankfully Karmin's house wasn't too far away.

Louis: I look down at her and kiss her forehead. "Sure, but let's get dressed first," I chuckle noticing we're still not fully clothed. I sit up and look around for my shirt to throw on over my head, and smile at El. "Are you coming, love?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Niall smiled and hugged her again, but this time tighter. Not as tight as to choke or anything like that. He pulled away from the hug and looked at her. She was his and she was perfect the way she was. Nobody can change that.

Harry smiled and watched her mimick his hair flip. He laughed, and he did another hair flip for the fun of it. He took her hand and started walking over to the living room. The living room had a flat screen TV and there were a couch and then two chairs. The furniture were very expensive. "This is the living room as you can see." He says, sitting down on the couch, and it was really comfortable.

Zayn walked out of the car and he closed it. He turned towards her and got ready to run inside. He started running and the raining was coming down pretty fast now, but that didn't bother him one bit. The most important part was that he was hanging out with her, even though it was raining and there was a storm.

Liam nodded and smiled. "It's my favorite movie. Maybe we can watch it together. Does that sound like fun?" He says, and hugs her. "It might be good since it's raining out here." He laughed a little and then stopped.

Eleanor nodded, and looked at him before putting on her clothing that she didn't have on. When she was finished, she turned to look at him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Karmin: I smile and bite my lip. I hug him tighter as she hugs me tighter. When we pull away I can't help, but stare in his eyes. He was so handsome, and I didn't care who thought otherwise. Nobody could ever change my mind about the handsome blonde Irish boy in my life right now. It's amazing how you can go from a fangirl about them to a normal girl around them, but it's all worth it.

Bo: I can't help but laugh, "Really? I thought this was the bathroom," I joke around sarcastically, sitting next to him. I smile and cuddle into his side. He had such a nice house. It was far better than where I lived, but I still missed my old house. I'd soon get used to it here though.

Veronica: I screech and run towards the automatic door. I nearly run into it, since it opens slower than I can run. I laugh and burst inside, standing there and motioning for Zayn to hurry up. I shiver a bit from the wetness, but it goes away. I giggle to myself as Zayn reaches the door.

Genivieve: "It sounds wonderful!" I giggle and hug him. He was perfect, and what better to do than watch a movie with your favorite guy in the entire world on a rainy day. Just the thought of it makes my heart flutter with butterflies. I smile at him.

Louis: I smile and stand up, pulling up my trousers, and walking towards the door. I turn to Eleanor, smiling cheekily. "You're so beautiful, babe, even with bed hair," I wink and open the door walking out of the room. I ruffle my hair a bit, and turn around, waiting for Eleanor to come.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Niall started to look into his eyes and they were so beautiful. Have anyone noticed this before? Her beautiful eyes, shining down to him. Maybe they were saying something to him. Or maybe they weren't, but it was still nice to think of something like that. He couldn't stop looking at her eyes. They were just... so pretty.

Harry chuckled and flipped his hair. "It does look like a bathroom!" He says, joining in with her. He likes to joke around sometimes. He can act like such a kid sometimes, but especially around Louis.

Zayn walks through the door as he started laughing when she gets to the automatic door. It was a funny scene, but he hoped that nobody, except him, saw it. He walked over to where you would buy a ticket and he wanted for her.

Liam laughs and hugs her back. She was an amazing girl, and having a girl that enjoys the same movies that he does, then that is just wonderful! He pulled away from the hug, but stayed there, smiling at her.

Eleanor starts to get out of the bed, and she rolled her eyes at Louis's little comment about her hair. But she just laughs it off. "Same to you, sweetie." She says, skipping towards the door.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Karmin: I smile, my breath steadying out from before, as I stared in his eyes. My lips spread apart a little, and I smile. His beautiful blue eyes staring into mine, lovingly. I kiss his cheek quickly, and blush. I had never done that before...this was a new step for me.

Bo: I laugh and hit him playfully in the chest. "It was sarcasm, Styles," I joke, kissing his cheek. I loved how he likes to play along to my little shinanigans. He was such a charmer as well as handsome and funny. I lay my head in his lap looking up at him.

Veronica: I laugh and stand next to him looking at the video list. The Vow. Ted. Twilight. Zombieland. Ice Age Continental Drift. Identity Theif. "Get what movie you want to see," I lean towards him. I honestly had no idea what he'd want to watch.

Genivieve: The rain started to lighten up, but it didn't stop. I take the umbrella out of his hand and fold it up. Still holding Lucky's leash in my hand. I drop it for a second, and step on it with my shoe so he doesn't go anywhere. "Kiss me," I whisper through the rain as it falls. I stand on my tip toes, wrapping my arms around his neck as I lean in the kiss him.

Louis: I chuckle and lean down to kiss her before walking out of the room. I reach the stairs and turn around waiting for her. I sit on the top step, looking downstairs. I could hear Harry and Bo in the living room. it was sarcasm, styles I hear Bo say. I smile that they had gotten along so well together.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Niall blinked his eyes a few times while she was looking into his eyes. He couldn't believe that we were doing this. It was really nice to do so. He smiled when she kissed his cheek. He did that as well, but it was longer than the time she did it.

Harry chuckled and hit her back. "Yeah, I know, but I wanted to join in on the fun!" He says, and kisses her cheek and then puts his arm around her. He got closer, and then smiled, looking into her beautiful eyes.

Zayn looked at the movies that were shown above. He wasn't sure what he wanted to see. He turned back to her to see if she had an idea at all. "Do you want to see anything?" He asked.

Liam watched as the rain wasn't so bad anymore. That was good. He thought, as he watched her take the umbrella was him. He didn't care and let her do so. He looked down at Lucky and smiled. He looked back up, and she was waiting to kiss him. "And I will sweetie." He says, and leans in to kiss her.

Eleanor followed him downstairs, and she smiled at him. She noticed that he was listening into Harry and Bo's conversation. She couldn't hear much, but by what she could hear, it looked like they were getting on pretty fast. That was pretty good for them.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Karmin: I smile and bury my face into the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around him. I was already warmed up being near the fire, but I wanted the extra warmth our bodies next to each other provided. I loved being in his arms, and just with him. It made my day go around. He was perfect.

Bo: I shift around, so I'm leaning into his side. I rest my head back on his arm before turning to face him, my head now resting on his shoulder. I smile looking into his eyes. They were perfect green orbs. My own eyes filled with love, and desire. I loved him so much, and I never wanted to let him go.

Veronica: I pondered a bit, thinking. "Um..the Vow or Identity Thief?" I question. They were like the only two movies that seemed interesting, but the vow was a bit romantic so I wasn't exactly sure if he'd want to see that. The Identity Thief looked a little interesting as well, with I don't think as much romance even if there was any.

Genivieve: I smile and kiss him back. This was my first kiss in the rain, and just the thought of having it with my Liam made every second worth it. I embrace him in a hug after the kiss. Holding him closely to me. He was a little wet from the rain and so wasn't I, but I didn't mind. A little rain could never stop me.

Louis: I smile taking her hand and walking into the living room to see Harry and Bo cuddled on the couch. "Well now, aren't you two something?" I chuckle to myself, sitting down on another couch opposite of them, patting the seat for Eleanor to take. "Nice seeing you again Bo," I smile, and she nods, closing her eyes as she rests her head on harry's shoulder.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Niall moved a little closer towards her, but he was still around the fire. The fire felt hot and he could really feel the heat coming towards him. It was really nice spending some time with her near the fire. That is what he was thinking of when he was smiling.

Harry smiled, and planted a quick kiss on her cheek. It felt soft and gentle when he did so, and he looked back at her after he did it. He took one of her hands and kissed her hand. When he was done he didn't put it down, he caught on holding it. He turns around and notices that Louis and Eleanor were there. He didn't expect them to be here, but he didn't mind. He loved Louis and Eleanor. "Looks like you interrupted something..." He trailed off.

Zayn shrugged, and kept looking at the lists before looking back at her. He wasn't too sure, but Identity Thief sounded pretty good to him. He wasn't always interested in romances, but most girls like that kind of stuff. "Is Identify Thief okay?" He asked her.

Liam kisses her back and he was enjoying every moment. This was his first time kissing her in the rain and he wanted it to feel special. And it did feel special. Very special. He was sure it felt the same to her. Any kiss was special. He pulled away from the kiss, and then quickly hugged her.

Eleanor followed him into the living room where she found Harry and Bo. They were doing something on the couch. Knowing Harry he might go and make out with her. Probably not right in front of her and Louis, but it might happen soon. She takes a seat next to Louis on the opposite couch across from the two love birds.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Karmin: I smile as Niall gets closer to me, and I do the same. I snuggle into his side, and look at the fire, playing with his fingertips. I tilt my head back so it's laying on his shoulder and smile up at him. He was so handsome, and I loved the way his ocean blue eyes sparkled in the firelight. I kiss him on the cheek, and turn my head to look at our hands. My fingers delicately playing with his.

Bo: I laugh and look at Harry kissing him on the cheek, before lifting my head to look at Louis and Eleanor. I lean my head against Harry's and look at them. "Hey guys," I smile and blush. I don't mind that they saw me and Harry like that. I loved Harry, and I didn't care who knows about it. As long as he stays mine is all that matters.

Veronica: I smile at him, taking his hand in mine. "It sounds perfect," I look at him. I honestly didn't care what movie we saw as long as we got to spend time together. Being with him is all that matters. I look behind us at a younger couple. They didn't seem to happy that they weren't at the head of the line, but I shrug it off and turn back to the ticketmaster.

Genivieve: Anytime me and Liam kiss, I can feel an electric shock go through my body. It's like everything around us stops. Time stops. Everything fades away except for the two of us, right there. I love him so much, and I wouldn't trade our love for anything in the world. Unfortunately for us, the paparazzi catch on, and I hear the click of a camera as I turn to see one snapping a picture of us hugging.

Louis: I smile and wrap my arm around Eleanor. Watching Harry and Bo. "Are we interrupting something?" He smirks and looks at Harry. I notice Harry just stare at me, and I laugh a little. Bo just blushes and smiles wickedly. We interrupted something, I just know it. Knowing Harry he was probably going to "take her home" if you know what i mean.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Niall looks at her and takes her hand, lightly. He moves her hand around, in a swaying kind of way, and doesn't go too fast. When he started to get bored of that, he stopped. He took his hand off her hand and then looked into her eyes once again.

Harry stares at Louis and then turns his position back to Bo who he kisses her on the cheek again. He turns back facing Louis and Eleanor and he laughs. With the laugh, he does a hair flip right in front of them. "Yeah, well, anyways, how are you guys doing?" He asked them.

Zayn nods and moves farther up in the line. A few minutes later, he was at the front of the line. He bought the two tickets and thanked the man. He walked over to wait in the snacks line. That line was longer, but it tried to wait patiently in that line.

Liam smiles and pulls away from the hug as he hears a camera. Where did that come from? Was it there before? Shoot. He thought as he wanted to race back inside, but it was possible that he weren't make it. He noticed it was the paparazzi and he started to panic a little, but he stayed alright around his girlfriend.

Eleanor looks at Louis as he wraps his arm around me. She smiles, and she listens into as Louis talks. She looks from Harry to Bo and then back to Louis. It was hard for her to decide on one person to look at.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Karmin: I smile as our hands sway back and forth. When he stops I look up to see if he had a change in expression or anything. He didn't, he simply looked into my eyes. His beautiful blue eyes making me melt on the spot. I love him so much. He has changed my life around, and he is really special to me.

Bo: I smile as he kisses me on the cheek and look at Eleanor and Louis. El was trying to decide who to look at and Louis was marveling over her. I smile at the two of them. They were so perfect for each other. They needed to get married already, okay?

Veronica: I look at Zayn as we stand in the food line. It was moving a little faster than the ticket line, but still slow. Thankfully the movie doesn't start for another hour or so. I smile at him, and squeeze his hand a little. "Thank you," I whisper to him.

Genivieve: I laughed a little noticing Liam panic a bit. "Wanna make a run for it?" I smile, and bite my bottom lip, picking up Lucky. His paws were a bit wet from walking on the sidewalk, but I didn't mind. I turn to the paparazzi, "Can you not?" I smile in case they were taking a picture when I asked them. I didn't want to seem like a diva.

Louis: I smile, moving my hair to the side like Harry, but not flipping it. Just basically brushing my hair across my forehead. "We're lovely, tonight." I smile looking at the two of them. They really were a cute couple. I knew how Harry felt about Bo, but I wasn't sure how Bo really felt of Harry. I hadnt seen much of them lately, since Harry had spent so much time at her house.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Niall picked up her hand again, but didn't sway it, just simply kissed it gently, something Harry usually would do to a girl that he loved. But he wasn't like Harry. Harry is a pervert. <3 He put her hand down and continued to look into her eyes.

Harry smiled, and hugged Bo, lightly, as he still had his eyes on Louis and Eleanor. He always thought the two were a perfect couple. They were perfect for each other. But he always told himself that he wanted to find someone who was perfect also. And he thinks he did, with Bo. "Well that's good. What have you guys been doing? Making out?" He laughed a bit.

Zayn continued to wait in line, but trying to be patient wasn't working so much for him. He sighed, and placed his hands in his pockets. The line was a little faster than the other, but it was still pretty slow. The movie wasn't going to start for quite some time, but it's good to at least get there early. "No problem," He says, facing her.

Liam nodded, and looked down at Lucky. He was hoping that the paparazzi wasn't taking a picture of the dog. But if they were, then would it be okay for the dog? "Yes please!" He says, looking at her to make sure that it was okay to start running now.

Eleanor looked over at Louis and moved a little closer. She looked over at Bo for a moment before having her eyes on Harry. She didn't exactly know what to say right now, this moment, so she let Louis do all the talking. If she wanted to talk at some point, she would.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Karmin: I blush, my face turning a deep shade of red. Butterflies immediately fill my stomach as Niall gently kisses the top of my hand. I smile and do the same to his, kissing it lightly. I look into his eyes, taking his hand in mine. He was so adorable. I can definitely see why everyone thinks that he's the youngest of the band. He has the adorable puppy face and he's so innocent, whereas Harry is just perverted.

Bo: I laugh and hit Harry playfully in the chest. "Harry!" I turn to them. "Sorry guys." I turn back to Harry looking at him. "That isn't any of our business.." I trail off giggling, before turning to Eleanor. "So is Louis good in bed?" I wiggle my eyebrows and laugh, throwing my head back. "Kidding! Kidding!" I yell, shaking my head.

Veronica: I tap my foot and cross my arms over my chest, as we wait in line. How much longer? How long could it possibly take to get stinking food? I look at Zayn, and then back to the person getting the food. Only two people working? Are you serious? I huff and shift my weight onto my right foot, waiting. Finally the line moved. We were next.

Genivieve: I giggle and turn, "Ready?" I smile, taking his hand in mine. "On the count of three...One. Two." before I even said three I started running, dragging Liam along behind me. I laugh as Lucky bounces in my arms, but I can feel the paparazzi still behind us, chasing after us. I turn my head around for a quick second before facing the right way and running as fast as I can.

Louis: I look at Harry and Bo, and blush. "Really smooth, Haz." I laugh, and look at Eleanor kissing her on the cheek. "We were just cuddling, jeez. Got a problem with cuddling, Styles? Oh that's right, you don't cuddle." Bo laughs and I turn to Eleanor, wrapping my arms around her and cuddling into her body.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Niall leaned in a little to see her eyes more clearly, but they were so beautiful that he moved back because the way he was before was better. Her eyes were like jewels, or something, and they could sparkle from a mile away. That is what he really thought about her eyes. It might seem a bit odd, but they were like a jewel.

Harry laughs and flips his hair. He always seem to have moments like these, but he didn't expect it to happen so quickly. "You cuddle and I get down real dirty. I come for what I want." He chuckles, and hits Bo back playfully like she did.

Zayn sighed, and he thought of doing something. Would it work if he said there was a guy here from One Direction? Yes people might start freaking out or whatever, but it might make us get to the front of the line faster. "I should say it's Zayn," He told her.

Liam looked back at the paparazzi for a second and then faced back towards her. He was ready to run any moment. When she started counting, but didn't say three, he started running with her, not looking back.

Eleanor giggled and kissed Louis's cheek. She knew something like this would happen. Harry would get in their business and ask something like that. Then he will come back and say something perverted. "Harry, you are too funny!" She laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Karmin: I smile a little as he comes closer. Still looking into my eyes. I continue to stare into his eyes, getting lost in the waves of blue. There was something magical about his eyes. I blush and look at the ground quickly, biting my lip before looking back at him. Still smiling with my lip between my teeth.

Bo: I laugh and lean my head against his chest. "Maybe I'll have to start putting up more of a fight," I joke looking up at him, wrapping my arm around his torso. I smile and cuddle into him, closing my eyes. He wants a game, he'll get a game. I smile at myself, and let out a little giggle.

Veronica: I look at him and smile. "I'll do it," I turn to the guy, like I don't realize Zayn is standing right next to me. "OH MY GOD! IT'S ZAYN MALIK!" I scream, and pretend to fangirl. I laugh as all the girls start swooning, but to my surprise they don't mob us over and tear Zayn apart. Some just start crying and fall to the ground. I hold back a series of giggles.

Genivieve: I laugh as we reach the porch of Karmin's house, and don't even think twice about knocking. I just barge in. "Karmin won't mind," I laugh, setting Lucky down, and taking Liam's hand. "Lock all the doors and windows, pull the blinds down!" I yell running into the living room seeing Niall and Karmin. Karmin looks up at us. "Sorry to break up the moment, but we've got the paparazzi on us." I smile at them sweetly.

Louis: I laugh with Eleanor and kiss her on the cheek, cuddling with her like Bo was doing to Harry trying to mimic them. Bo sticks her tongue out at me, and I laugh, craddling my head in the crook of Eleanor's neck smiling. "You smell good, babe."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Niall smiles and then it quickly changes to a little blush. He haven't blushed before while she was here, but he felt like it was time to do so. He hugged her, and she felt warm and soft, like a blanket. She can be his blanket, or a stuffed animal.

Harry chuckled, and kissed her lightly on the cheek, as he flipped his hair again. When it was bothering him or something, he would flip his hair. Most people think it's hot. "Oh, I would love to see that." He says, smiling at her.

Zayn nodded and watched her scream. It was pretty loud since she was pretty close to him, but it meant she was getting the job done. He mouthed the words, Thank you. before moving up to the front of the line as fast as he could.

Liam laughs as she just barges in her house like that, but he didn't have time to argue or fight over it, he was inside. He looked around Karmin's house and it was great. He followed her to where he found Niall and Karmin near the fireplace. It looked like they were enjoying themselves. "Hey Niall. Hey Karmin," He says to them.

Eleanor giggles and turns towards Louis who she kisses on the cheek like he did. He looked back at Harry and Bo to see what they were doing, but she possibly didn't care any longer. She was more focused on Louis. She turned back facing him and she started to giggle and smile. "Aww, thanks Lou."

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Karmin: I smile as Niall hugs me, and I cuddle into him, before hearing the door open. I look to see Genivieve standing there. "Proceed," I turn back to Niall laying my head on his chest. I wasn't just going to say no to Gen when they had the paparazzi on them. "Hey Li," I wave behind me to Liam, but don't bother looking up.

Bo: I raise my eyebrows at him, pushing myself away from his embrace. "Oh really now?" I smile and get off the couch, to go sit in a chair by myself. "See how you like me after this, Styles," I laugh and turn to Louis and Eleanor. "Eck, love birds." I joke and smile at them. "Get a room."

Veronica: I giggle and mouth back to him, You're welcome before moving to the front of the line with him. The person behind the counter smiled at us. I look at Zayn and wrap my arm in his, incase she tries flirting with him. "What can I get you two?" I look at him, then her. "Um..just a medium coke would be fine for me."

Genivieve: I smile and close the blinds, locking all the doors and windows, before pulling Liam onto the couch. I smile and cuddle into his side, cold from the rain. Lucky just lays down and falls asleep in front of the door. I smile and cuddle into Liam for warmth.

Louis: I smile at Eleanor, and then turn to Bo as she walks away from Harry. I laugh, and wrap both arms around Eleanor's waist, craddling my head into her neck. Bo looks at us, before turning and saying something to Harry. I chuckle, and look at Harry through Eleanor's hair, before kissing her on the cheek.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Niall looks up as he sees Liam there. It was nice to see one of his bandmates around. It would be good company for the both of them. But it really made him upset when the paparazzi were after them. "Hey there Liam." He said to him.

Harry watched as she got up and moved over to the chair. He wasn't so sure why she did it, and he flipped his hair. Maybe that is one thing that makes things better (Okay that's lame xD) He chuckled, and fixed his hair. "Whatever you do, I'll probably still love you for it."

Zayn looks up and looks at the girl at the counter, and smiles a little as he decides on what he wanted. He turned to look at Veronica. "Do you want like a medium or large popcorn?" He asked her.

Liam smiles as he looks at Niall and then to his girlfriend. "What's up Nialler?" He asked, as he sits down on the couch with Genivieve. He wraps one of his arms around her shoulder, and moves a little closer as he feels her warmth on him.

Eleanor looks over at Bo and Harry once again, and manages to give off a little giggle. It was funny that Bo was walking away from Harry and of course Harry wouldn't like that. He wants to be close to a girl, not far away. She lays her head on one of Louis's shoulder and smiles at him.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Karmin: I smile and turn my head to look at Niall to see him looking up at Liam. I bury my head into his neck, breathing in the scent of his cologne. Usually cologne had a strong, musky scent, but this one smelt rather light and good. Not as strong, or musky. Definitely not perfume, but not exactly strong cologne either. After shave maybe?

Bo: I stick my tongue out at him playfully, and try to mimic his hair flip. I failed epicly, and walked over to him. I mess his hair with with my hands, sitting on him so he can't move. I laugh mischieviously, and continue to ruffle his hair. It was fun messing with him. "Still love me?" I smirk, looking at him.

Veronica: I look at the sizes of the popcorn and then back to Zayn. "Medium should do," I smile, and look around. The girls who were fangirling over Zayn were now concious, but still completely fangirling. One even tried to touch him, but I shot them a glance, and they walked away. I smile at myself, and then turn around to grab my coke.

Genivieve: I snuggle into his, placing my hand over his stomach and pulling his closer to me. I bury my face into his chest, shivering. I hadn't exactly felt cold until we came inside where it's warmer, and I realized just how cold it actually was outside. I put my hood down, and cover myself up with a blanket on the back of the couch.

Louis: I laugh at the two, and kiss Eleanor on the forhead. I gently brush her hair from her face, and smile at her. "My beautiful girl," I whisper to her, holding her close to me, cuddling with her. I play with her fingers lightly with my free hand and smile.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Niall stopped looking over at Liam and focused on Karmin. It would be a little awkward since Liam is here since he's one of Niall's closest friends in the band, but he will do his best to not distracted. He leans in and kisses Karmin's cheek, lightly, before pulling away and smiling at her. She was like an angel from above, and she was his angel.

Harry also sticks his tongue out, but it was more in a playful way, and he laughed when he was finished. He watched her come over and start messing up with his hair. He tried to fix it, but she was sitting on him. How can he stop loving her after one little thing like this? It wasn't possible even though he likes to flip his hair often. "Still love you babe. You love me, don't you?" He asked, trying to move away from her so he can kiss her.

Zayn looked back at the girls who were fangirling. It didn't bother him because he's used to the whole "screaming" girls at concerts and all of that. He looked back, and nodded. "Medium popcorn please." He told the girl at the counter and he watches as the girl goes get his popcorn. "And a Pepsi," He adds. The girls nods, gives him the popcorn, and then starts on the Pepsi.

Liam looks at her, and started to notice that she was cold. He was a little cold himself, but probably not as cold as her. He hugged her tight, and moved closer. He kissed her cheek, both of them, and then smiled.

Eleanor puts her head up, and looks at him. He was perfect and handsome in every way. "And my handsome guy," She adds, kissing his cheek. She looks down as he started playing with her hands, and she watched every move, and giggled.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Karmin: I blush massively as he kissed me on the cheek. After he kisses me on the cheek I look at him and smile. I practically forgot about Genivieve and Liam. I cuddle into Niall's side, and pull the blanket closer to me, wrapping an arm around the back of his waist. I smile and bury my face into the crook of his neck.

Bo: I turn my head so he can't kiss me, and laugh. "Maybe, maybe not." I joke and smile, looking at Louis and Eleanor, then turning to look at him. How could you just ignore a face like that. He was adorable. I turn my head again. Nope, I must resist the urge. I must. I must. I can not let him win me over so easily. I promised myself I'd make it a challenge for him to get me again.

Veronica: I smile at Zayn as I hear whispers behind me back. "Who's she?" "I'm so much prettier than her." "She doesn't deserve Zayn. I do." I roll my eyes, and try to ignore their little gossip session going on behind me. I shift my weight onto my right foot, and fold my arms over my chest. I watched Zayn take the popcorn and I smile.

Genivieve: I cuddle into him. My body already becoming warm from his. He was a bit cold too, but compared to my freezing body, not nearly as cold as I was. At least we have each other to stay warm. I blush as he kisses both my cheeks, and I smile kissing his back. I lay my head down on his chest, and cuddle closer to him.

Louis: I smile at her giggle. It's so adorable and tiny. I love it when she laughs. And I especially love being the one to make her giggle or laugh. I kiss her on the forhead, and wrap my other arm around her. She's so beautiful, and she's all mine. I look into her beautiful eyes and smile.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Niall looks at her and smiles. She was so beautiful and he feels really lucky to be with her. Even though Liam is here with his girlfriend, it doesn't matter. She will still be beautiful. Beautiful now, tomorrow, and forever. Beauty doesn't always come around. You have to look for the beauty inside, not on the outside.

Harry chuckled, and tried to balance an arm on her shoulder. He kinda figured she was playing hard to get. Probably what she did in the beginning, and she's doing it once again. "Playing hard to get I see. How can you deny this face?" He laughs, and smiles, trying to steal a kiss.

Zayn could hear the conversation behind him, but he ignored it because Veronica was more important than those girls who was having the conversation. Nobody could steal him away from her. Veronica was his, and forever will be his. "Do you want butter?" He asked.

Liam smiles and places one of his hands on her chest. His hands probably wasn't as cold as maybe as his body, but it could still give her coldness down her body. He takes his hands off her chest, and moves a little so he will be a little more comfortable.

Eleanor giggles again, and looks into his beautiful eyes. He was so perfect and she didn't need anyone else, but him. Louis was her Louis, and nobody would ever take him away from her. He was just amazing to her. She kisses his cheek, gently, and kisses his lips, quickly, before hugging him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Karmin: I smile and sigh happily. Sometimes silence speaks louder than words and for right now, it really is. Just being with him makes my entire night. Knowing I'm here with somebody I can be my complete self around, but sadly. That silence is coming to an end. I can feel hunger surging through me, and my stomach lets out a low rumble. "Niall, I'm hungry." I laugh a little.

Bo: I dodge the kiss, and turn my head. "Nope." I laugh and look at him. "Please? That face is nothing but.." I didn't want to be mean, and I didn't want to lie, so I just stopped talking. I laugh and fall onto the couch, getting off of him. I roll next to him, but scoot away quickly so he can't get me.

Veronica: "Umm..sure." I smile at Zayn and look around. "Hey, I'm just going to use the girls room for a second," I point in the direction, before I leave his side. The girls immediately at my heels. I try to ignore them, but one catches my attention. "Hey you. What are you doing with my future husband?" "Um..excuse me?" I turn around glaring at her. "You heard me. Zayn's mine stay away." I laugh and cross my arms over my chest. "Oh really? You think he's YOURS? When he's at the movies with ME? Please, get a life." I laugh and walk into the bathroom. The girls follow me in there, all gossiping once again.

Louis: I smile getting up and picking Eleanor up bridal style. "Well, we're going upstairs if you two don't mind." I wink at Harry and Bo, before walking with Eleanor in my arms up the stares. I kiss her on the nose, and she giggles. I smile as we reach the bedroom, laying her back on the bed, and climbing next to her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Niall smiles and looks at her. He couldn't believe that he was here with her. It felt like a dream, or at least a dream that came true. He feels like he can be himself, not that shy guy that she met in the beginning. He is better than that. "I'm hungry too. What do you want?" He asked.

Harry laughs, and stares at her. He flipped his hair and tried to get her again. "Okay, not playing hard to get. Then what are you doing? You don't want me to kiss you or something?" That probably sounds a little weird and all, but everyone would be honored to have him kiss them. Bo was not like normal girls. She's different, and that's what he likes about her.

Zayn nodded. "Alright. I'm going to put on butter." He says, and he walks over to put on the butter. At the corner of his eye, he could see two girls standing next to him on both sides. If there was a third, then it would be hard to walk away from them. He turned to look at them when he was finished putting on the butter. "Can I help you girls?" He asked them, rolling his eyes a bit. "Who is that girl you were with?" One of them asked. "Um, it's none of your business," He snapped. "Is she your girlfriend?" Another girl asked. "Like I said, none of your business. Now get out of my way." He tried walking away, but the girls stopped him. "You're not going anywhere. Dump that girl and date me. I'm in love with you Zayn," The girl who talked first said. Get a life. He wanted to say, but thought it would be too mean.

Eleanor watched as he picked her up, and she smiled. She let him do so and she said goodbye to Harry and Bo. She still wondered if they will end up okay after all of this happening. When he kissed her on the nose, she giggled, and then he laid her down on the bed. She looks at him and smiles.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next