Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

4 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Dakota

I watched Sarah and Harry jealous. I think Devin likes me, but I still can't tell, and what if I like a 1D member.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 pm

(Harry probably wants to date her, but she's too young... xD)

Sarah smiled. "Any other questions? Is there anything you want to know?"

Harry thought for a little and then replied. "Do you have any siblings?"

Sarah smiled. "Yes, an older brother named Devin. He doesn't like your band."

Harry smirked. "Sad to hear. Do you love your brother?"

Sarah smiled. Of course she did. "Yeah I love him. But I think..." She trailed off.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 15 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Dakota

I watched Sarah and Harry then turned to the other boys, they started arguing about who had more fans.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Harry thought about Sarah. He knew that she was too young, but he can wait if he wanted to date her when she got older.

Sarah thought about dating Harry.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Dakota

"Look, you can all add me to your fan list." I smiled.

"HA!" Louis shouted. "I GOT MORE!"

"We are tied." Liam stared at him
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Harry smiled. "So how long have you been here?"

Sarah was distracted by his curly locks. She put her hand up and touched his hair.

Harry laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Dakota

I got bored listening to the boys argue about how many fans they have. I saw Sarah and laughed.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Harry started touching her hair.

Sarah laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Dakota

"Pssht. Look." I told them, and they all looked and smiled.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Harry laughed. "It seems like we both love each other's hair, right?"

Sarah nodded. "How can we not?" She laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Dakota

I watched Sarah and Harry, I felt jealous. But, I was with Zayn,Niall,Louis and Liam so its fair.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Sarah looks at Dakota for a moment, and then went back to look at Harry.

Harry was listening to her talk, and he was laughing at some parts.

(Do you want me to be anymore of the boys?)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:12 pm

(Yeah, that would be nice Smile

Dakota

I watched the boys argue again about fans.

"I have the most!" Niall smiled.

"I beg to differ." Liam muttered

"Please, I have the most." Zayn laughed.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:18 pm

(Who do you want me to be?)

Harry admired every part of her. He couldn't stop looking at her...

(Oh no Harry...)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:21 pm

( Liam & Louis )
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Alright
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Dakota

"What if you each have 1 million fans." I told them.

"I have more then that!" Zayn protested.

"Sure, you do." Niall laughed
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 pm

"Everyone knows that I have more than all of you," Louis rolled his eyes.

"Can I see then?" Liam smacked him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Dakota

"Liam. Be nice, plus you might have more anyway." I nudged Louis.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Liam laughed. "He deserved it."

Louis smirked. "Did I really deserve it, Daddy Direction?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Dakota

I laughed.

"Yeah, dad." Zayn smirked.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Liam got red in the face. "You are a smartass aren't you?"

Louis laughed. "I guess. Aren't I?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Dakota

"You might want to watch it, dont make daddy mad" I smiled, and hugged Liam and then pulled away.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Louis chuckled. "He can handle himself, dear. Or well I hope."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Dakota

I stared at him.

"Ohhhh, drama." Niall said.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next