Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Louis smiles listening to her ranting. He vaguely remembers one time when he saw her leave the room, the kids all laughing at her as he stood up and told them off, he got laughed at too, but it didn't offend him much. Lightly squeezing her lower thigh for reassurance that he was listening to every word slipping from her beautiful lips as she spoke of her past, her silent sobs filling his ears as she stops, setting her feet down on the ground, before turning to face her as he hugs her tightly to him. Not tihgt enough to hurt her or suffocate her, but tightly so she could feel him against her. Kissing her on the top of the head, tears in his own eyes as he holds her closely to him. "The one day I finally decided to say something you were gone. I looked for you for years and years, until I gave up, thinking you were gone...but you weren't. You're right here. In my arms." He smiles at her, loosening up a bit. "I promise from this day forward, I will do anything and everything to keep you and to make you happy. I love you so much, more than words can even express. You're everything I ever wanted, and I'm sorry for not stopping them when I had the chance to. It was stupid of me, but now that I do have you, I promise to do everything for you now that I didn't do then." Lightly kissing her on the cheek he hugs her again. "Everything I say is a hundred percent true babe. You had an awful past life, but now we can make up for that. I'll give you the life you didn't have then."

Natasha smiles looking back at him. "I can handle myself pretty well, and I promise that if anyone tries to flirt with me, especially if I'm with you. They won't be living to tell the tale the next day." She winks at him and giggles. "I'm small, but mighty." Cuddling into him she smiles as he talks. "You already know you can get sex whenever you want it." She giggles a little, biting her bottom lip. "I love cuddling!" She smiles, wrapping her arm around him as she snuggles into his chest, playfully wrapping her leg over his to cuddle. "Sitting together alone at dinner making small talk, actually sounds really nice." Looking up at him, she smiles. "We should try it sometime. I actually really think that sounds perfect." He looks into her eyes as she blushes a little, looking back into his perfectly green orbs, a smile creeping upon her lips slowly. "I can get you a banana." She giggles a little. "Unfortunately? How is that unfortunate?" Playfully poking him in the side, she giggles like a child, sticking her tongue out between her teeth playfully. "HARRY!" She bursts out laughing as she remembers reading something fans had made up. Louis went around the house the entire day repeating 'I'm so fabulouis, it's just phenomiall and brilliam, oh my god im going inzayn. I must be extrodinharry.' She giggles a little, burying her face into his chest as she tries to calm herself down. She looks up as his lips trail from her neck back to her lips, kissing her deeper and more fun, teasing her by biting her lip purposely. A low purr emitting from her throat as she giggles looking up at him. "Do that when you have clothes on and I promise you won't be clothed when I'm done." She winks at him, poking him in the stomach as she remembers they're both still naked from last night. "If any bitch finds a way to get you in bed, they better hope they have a hospital on speed dial. You're mine. You should get a tattoo saying, Property of Natasha." She laughs a little, joking around as she keeps her arm wrapping around him. He starts to cuddle her back and she completely melts in his hands, closing her eyes to feel the warmth of his skin with hers, cuddling together perfectly. "I don't think you'd cheat, babe. I'm glad you didn't leave, because I would've probably died." She looks at him, hugging him closely.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Empty Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Celina smiles, but it was only small, her teeth wasn't even showing. She doesn't like telling about her past, but a part of her liked it. She gets to express how she felt, and well yes, Louis cares, he always did, and she knows that she can make her present and future much better than her past thanks to Louis and only Louis. Louis is everything to her. He is the one that can make her feel better about anything. He's the one that she fell in love with. She doesn't need anyone else and it took her a while to realize that all these years of suffering and crying, even cutting herself, was useless. She just needed one special person in her life to stop all of the hate, people bullying her, and so much more. How could she be so thoughtless? Louis may have made a mistake of never doing anything or saying anything before she went to the forest and spent a few years there before Louis found her... well, Harry was the one who found her, but still. He lowers her down from being on his back. She didn't care that she was on his back at all. It was actually really comfortable and fun. "I left once, but I'm never leaving again. I don't plan to." She leans in to kiss his beautiful and soft lips; like some girls do she puts a leg up in the air, and then stands on her tippy-toes a little trying to get a better grip of his lips. "I'll make sure to make you happy back, but I think I already do by being beside you. You will never sleep alone ever again." She started. "Don't apologize. I know you didn't do anything and maybe if you did then you would be with me earlier, but you can't go back and fix it. Just be happy that you have me now and I know that's true."

Harry groans and then smirks as she starts to speak. He didn't like that she said they won't be living to tell the tale. "Babe, babe, please, don't kill anyone, but only when you really need to or if it's necessary. Just because we're vamp-" He stopped himself, and then sighed. "Nevermind actually." He looked at her. "You are sure mighty, especially around me." He winked at her. "I like that." He smiles when she says that she likes to cuddle. One of the things that his girlfriend must like is to cuddle. It's just a win win if that's true. If not, then suppose it may not work out like he wants it to. Or maybe the girl starts to love to cuddle especially doing it with him. Who wouldn't want to cuddle with him? Every fan of his would. "I bet I can, babe. I can already hear sex calling my name," He laughed, and then hit her playfully, messing with her. "Just kidding of course. I can feel when you want it too." He smiles and hugs her tight, cuddling with her, and then playing with her hair, which he loves a lot, well, he loves everything about her. However, her hair is really soft and it smells really fresh, like she had a shower recently, or maybe she haven't, but she just smells good every single day so maybe it's that. "We should cuddle a lot then," He says, kissing her forehead. "We should maybe go out to dinner and then have that small talk that you wanted. You can choose the restaurant. Mexican, Chinese, Fast food, whatever it is, I'll go there with you." He bites his lip and then smiles really wide when she mentions about a banana. A banana could just make him content and happy for as long as he could go. He just really loves bananas; he eats them a lot. "I wasn't talking about the banana being unfortunate. I may need something more than just a banana, but I'm not giving that away so fast." He raises his eyebrows really fast, like super duper fast, hoping to scare her a little, but he wasn't trying to. He was just trying to make her stare at him and enjoy his eyebrows raising really fast. She bursts out laughing saying his name and it was like music to his hears. The way she said his name was just so adorable. The best time she says his name would definitely be during sex. He laughs when he looks at her and she told him that if he did that he wouldn't be clothed at the end. "Works for me, babe. I rather be naked. That is what I dream about it in my mind anyways, that I'm undressing you." He smiles, imagining it in his mind now. She pokes him in the stomach and he pokes her back in the same place, but lighter than when she did it. He only did that to tease her because she may want to be harder. "What would you do if that actually happened that someone got me into bed with them? That probably won't happen because you are always going to be next to me at all times so I can keep an eye on you." He chuckles when she suggests that he should get a tattoo that said that Natasha was his property. It wasn't such a bad idea so maybe one day he could actually do that. "Not a bad idea, beautiful. I may just have to get one so nobody and I mean NOBODY even tries to mess with me or even you. If they must, I can just show them the tattoo." He kisses her lips softly and then pulls away, looking into her eyes again. Like always, they are beautiful. "I would never leave you and I mean it." He said. "I really mean it."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:19 am

Louis smiles holding onto the girl he loves with all his might as if she would just slip away from his grasp at any given point, but he knows that won't happen. He saved her and she saved him. Years of looking for her definitely paid off and now that he has her there's no way he's going to let her go. She's the entire world to him and to him, if it came down to it, he'd even leave the band just so he can be with her. "I know you're never leaving again, because I won't let you." He smiles as he kisses her back on the lips, wrapping his arms around her as she stands on her tiptoes putting a leg in the air. "You said it. You don't have to do anything to make me happy, beautiful. You already do just by being next to me and staying with me through everything. I know sometimes you can't fix what happened in the past, but I promise I will make up for the last however many years of your life that I wasn't there to hold you and tell you that I love you." He kisses her again softly on the lips as he pulls away from the hug, playing with her fingertips as he put his forehead on hers, smiling. "The restaurant is just down the street." He chuckles slightly turning around to allow her to get back onto his back as he playfully smiles. "I love you Celina."

Natasha looks at him as he mentions no killing anyone as she cuddles into him. "You're mine, and I don't want anyone taking you from me. If it ever happened it'd be their life, or mine. You're like the air I breathe, Haz. I've had the biggest crush on you for forever and now that I finally have you and know that you love me back, I just don't want to lose you." Silently sobbing into his chest she hugs him a little tighter. Looking up from his chest she giggles slightly when he winks, wiping away a few tears. "You're so adorable." She smiles when he mentions cuddling and she hugs him to her. "I have no objections to cuddling a lot." She giggles a little looking up at him. "Mmm, I bet you can just hear sex calling your name. You are Harry Styles after all." She giggles a little looking up at him, smirking deviously. "I know, whys that unfortunate? Is it supposed to unfortunate for you or for me?" She winks at him playfully running her hand down to his hip teasingly. She giggles when he raises his eyebrows really fast, lightly hitting him to be playful. "Haz, you're so cute. Just stop trying." She giggles a little looking into his eyes. "Dreams can always be a reality, yours basically already is." She giggles motioning that they were both sti naked beneath the blankets. He pokes her back softer but more teasingly and she giggles, before losing her smile. "It takes two to actually get in bed, so you'd have to be willing…I wouldn't like that. I don't know what I would do, but if I found out you're with another girl, I'd probably die." She smiles at him as he mentions the idea of the tattoo wasn't bad. "Glad you like it. I just randomly thought of it." She playfully squeezes his hip that her hand was on. He kisses her softly and she kisses him back before they both pull away at the same time. "I really hope you never do, Harry. You're my everything." She smiles up at him as she leans up to kiss him on the lips again, moving her hand from his hips to his neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Celina looks into his eyes and it's like she could imagine a life with him sometime in the future. There's nobody else that she wants to love. She haven't had so many boyfriends in her life, but that doesn't matter. You can keep on dating until you find someone that you truly love and that you think is the one. The one that you would want to spend the rest of your life with. To her, Louis is the guy. To him, she's the girl. It wasn't so easy to find him and realize that he was here along. Sometimes she wished that she would have noticed that, but suppose it was for the best because eventually he found her and now they're probably going to be together for the rest of their lives. She would cherish the moment when he proposes to her; kneeling down, taking out a ring, and asking her the question: 'Will you marry me'? Of course she would say yes and then she would hug him and never let go. "There's no way that I would ever want to leave. There's everything that I ever wanted right here. In front of me." She smiles and hugs him, giving him a sweet little kiss on his lips, but teasing him when she stops too early. "I know that some days I can do things to make you extra happy, like for example on your birthday or when I just feel like to give you an extra something more, you know? Already I can just stand right here and do nothing. You would already have a smile on your face. I guess maybe that's what love really is... I mean, just being happy with whoever you're around, and loving them so much, sometimes to the point where it gets too crazy or addicting." She looks at him and twirls her fingers, and then starts to hum a random song in her mind. Actually, it was a One Direction song. "Perfect. I'm starving," She smiles. "I love you too."

Harry sighs and trails his hands down her chest, and all the way down to her stomach. He left his hands at her stomach, feeling it, and then smiling. "I suppose you have to get a sign or something that says I'm yours. Like on Big Time Rush a girl had this sign that says dibs on Kendall..." He paused. "But I don't watch that show. I was always like that popular guy in school that every girl really liked. Like I was always singing, girls were always flirting with me and I was flirting back. You were that girl outside, like outside of the groups. You were quiet and didn't express how you felt towards me. I never really got to really speak to you that much before we met in the forest. That is where this love begun. But now I don't care if you were that girl that wasn't in the middle of the crowd. Someone who wasn't so popular. I need someone real, not someone popular who wears a lot of make-up and looks like Nicki Minaj." He jokes and laughs. "I love you so much and I know you love me too. A girl might come into my life, but you will always be number one in my life. Never forget that. That's why I'll always be your protector and your guardian angel." He hugs her and kisses her lips, softly and then pulls away, staring at her. Everything that he was saying was the truth. He wasn't making up anything. It was all coming from his heart. "You are right. You know babe you can have sex whenever you want it also." He winks at her and then chuckles. "It doesn't always have to be when I want to," He told her. "For you. A banana is one thing, but for most guys they would need more to fully be charged if that makes any sense. That's probably a bad way on how to look at it." He sighed, and then groaned, thinking that it was sorta like a mini joke, but it came out so bad that he was starting to feel a little embarrassed. He smiles, and acts like Cupcake Harry for a few seconds. "I'm not even trying. I just do." He looked at her. "The girl could find a way to get me into bed even when I wouldn't want it or be interested in it. I know you weren't like that either and I wouldn't either."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Louis smiles as he looks at her. She teases him by ending the kiss early, and he just smiles looking at her as he playfully sticks his bottom lip out in a pout, before smiling again. "Ditto on that babe. I never want to leave and I never will leave. I'd leave the band before I ever leave you." He smiles hugging her closely to him as she continues talking, listening to every word she has to say, still smiling widely. "I guess you can make me extra happy on occasions if you want to, and I'll do it so I can see that beautiful smile of yours and her you say my name. I love you until the end of all time. This smile, only exists when I'm with you. Sometimes I smile on other occasions, but never as much as I do with you. With you, I smile non-stop. You're so perfect and beautiful and it's extremely hard not to smile when the love of your life is talking to you and everything. I'm so ecstatic that Harry found you and I was able to finally show you how much you meant to me." He smiles, as she says she loves him back, not waiting for her to respond before picking her up, placing her on his back playfully. "I am too, it's only about five more minutes." He grins although she probably can't see, before he walks again. "Oh and last night, I won't be like Harry and want sex every night. Just letting you know, babe." He chuckles a little, kissing her on the hand again. "Whatever happens, happens, and either way I'll always love you. I love just cuddling and talking with you until one or both of us falls asleep. It proves that you don't need sex to show your love. Just being with you is enough for me."

Natasha smiles as she listens to Harry talk, tiny droplets of water forming from her eyes as she hugs him, allowing a few to escape. "My past was horrible, no one knows anything about it except for Louis...that's the reason I live with him. I was always the outsider because I didn't have nice things like all the little kids. I didn't have the pretty clothes that some of them had, the expensive houses, the expensive toys and electronics. I basically grew up in a life with nothing. My parents didn't care for me. They wanted money all to themselves. They'd only spend as much as they needed to on me which was the clearance rack at a thrift shop or the raggedy clothes from a lawn sale. My life was completely horrible, until I met Louis. He took me under his wings and the second he became famous, he gave me some of the money, but I didn't take it. I still have it, every ounce he ever gave me in cash or check. The only things I have that he gave me are the objects he bought with the money for my birthday or just any day, because I felt a little guilty about spending it. I always wondered what it was like to be popular. Just for a day, to see how it felt to be loved or liked, but I didn't have that. I couldn't have that." Crying silently into him, she sniffles a little, trying to forget the memories from her past, rushing back to her. "I really...really hope another girl doesn't come into your life..." She trails off looking at him, as he hugs her and kisses her lips softly. She kisses him back, as she pulls away at the same time he does. She giggles a little poking him in the stomach. "Well, it's not always a bad thing. Who says that I don't like doing that stuff?" She looks at him, playfully nudging his nose with hers, giving him an eskimo kiss. "Is my little Harry embarrassed?" The teases him, giggling slightly, but that soon fades away as the next few words escape his lips as she turns away from him, her back towards him. "Can we change the subject? Like now," She demands, a hint of seriousness in her tone. "I don't even want to think of you that way. You're letting the media ruin you Harry. I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who's not going to promise me that he won't sleep around..." Closing her eyes, as she intakes air sharply, holding back tears she remains with her back towards him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Celina smiles up at him as she just starts to think about all of the things that they have done since they met in the forest until now. It has been quite fantastic and she wouldn't feel like this without him at all. "I wouldn't want you to leave the band either though. Sure, you love me, but those guys are like your brothers." She told him and sighed. "If it ever comes down to you leaving because you want to spend the rest of your life with me, then I suppose I'll be okay with that. Sometimes I can't believe that I'm dating a guy that is in a boy band. It's like a dream, but I know it's real though. Any other girl would be happy to be in my spot, but I'm just lucky enough to have you because I wouldn't want to have anyone else." She hugs him back and then squeezes him a little, he is like her teddy bear. "I'm glad I'm the reason why you smile. Other than me, I feel like you don't smile anymore. How come, babe? Where is that guy that used to be so funny and that loves stripes?" She asked him, worried that guy she knew from the X Factor and even before is gone or at least close to being gone. "Sorry to be a downer, but I was just curious. I'm just happy that Harry found me. If he didn't, I wouldn't be here with you right now and you would be lonely. You would need someone." He picks her up and puts her back onto his back. She wasn't missing the piggy back ride at all, but there's times when the person needs to take a break. He starts to talk about how he wouldn't want to have sex every night. She nodded and looked at him. "I wasn't thinking that you are that kind of person. Harry isn't the type of guy that only cares about sex. If he was then he would have already left Natasha."

Harry listens to her speak about her past. He had no idea at all. He remembers the things that Louis would tell him about her, but it wasn't so huge like this. A feeling, a feeling of a little sadness. That is what he felt. He wanted to make her feel better, but he knew that he has already done a lot of that just being here with her. He started to cry a little, but he didn't want her to see. He felt a little embarrassed. But when is he even embarrassed? Like never. "I'm sorry that your past was horrible. You know nobody has a perfect life or they aren't perfect. Some people try to be perfect, but it's no good because you will never be that. I had no idea that your parents didn't really care about you a lot. Babe, you should go talk to Celina. She kinda went through some of this stuff too. I don't know much about her, but she had an awful life also. It got worse to the point where she had to start cutting herself and then go to the forest. I don't think she cuts now because Louis took care of it. I remember when Louis told me when you moved in. I thought it was so sweet of him. He told me that you had not the best life and he took you in like you were family to him. I visited a few times, you probably saw me come over, but you were probably too nervous or something to say a word to me. Sweetie, listen, I know you wish that you could be popular for one day to see what it's like it, but you will realize that you wouldn't want to be like them. Them. Those girls who are so pretty, have the best style, are rich, have boys at their feet, and a lot of other bullshit. I know it all. I was around those type of girls, it's the truth. Make-up and make-up is all they wear, even dresses and high heels. They are like the queens of the school. They don't even care about the other kids in school. They think they are so much better than everyone else. Some even say they are bitches or sluts just because how they act or how they walk. You won't want to be one even though there's a rarely any nice popular girls." He comforts her as he rubs her back and looks at her. A tear started to roll down his face and he wiped it before she could notice. He kisses her lips again, softly and then pulls away, looking into her eyes. He could see that she was hurt. Not sure it was her eyes hurting or if it was more of her heart hurting. It's probably the heart hurting. "I don't care if you could be the less popular girl in school, babe. The fact that you are amazing and here with me right now is all that counts. I love you." He hugs her and then makes it a little tighter. This was his job. To be the guy in the relationship and make sure that he takes care of her. Her needs, her issues, and even past problems. Anything that she wants he'll be there for her. She just has to say his name and he'll be there in two or less. "No, no I'm not embarrassed..." He trailed off and then looks at her, and then cracks up with laughing. "So maybe I am. What are you going to do about it?" He challenged, looking her in the eye. He sighs when she blunts out that she wanted to change the topic. He felt like he said something that he shouldn't have. Did he? Maybe his mind is just getting the best of him. She was serious, she really meant this. Looking away, he sighs, and says,"It's probably something I said. Stupid mouth. And yes, we can change the topic." He looked back at her, but he felt so ashamed. It was probably what he said last.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Louis smiles as he continues walking. "If it ever came down to it, you know I would leave the band for you." He chuckles softly, listening to her laugh. "It's a dream just being in a boy band, let alone the biggest boy band on the entire planet, ever." He smiles. "But it's completely worth it. I know there are tons of girls out there who wish to be in your position, and I could've chosen any of them, but I didn't, because I want you. You're all I need, and all I want." She hugs him, squeezing him a little and he smiles, allowing her to do as she pleased. He thought her strength was adorable when she squeezes him, and he loves it. Sighing as he looks at her, listening to him talk about his x-factor day he playfully squeezes her bottom hip. "Media, happened. The whole Larry Stylinson stuff, and the rumors. They really get to you, and soon enough I just stopped caring about everything. Once tour starts up again and people see us together, you bet your little buttons there's going to be a ton of drama and paps following us everywhere." He smiles slightly. "It's fine babe. You make me smile and can actually take all the worries away from me. If they say in a magazine or something that I'm sleeping with another girl, you'll know it's not true, because I want you to be with me. Probably not everywhere thank to management, but I promise I'll never sleep around or with anyone. Only you." He smiles again as she nods, kissing her hand lightly. "Harry's not that bad. He sure loves sex, but he wouldn't just leave a girl. Media put it out that he only dated Taylor Swift for the sex, when it was management who made them date, and he never once touched her."

Natasha sighs, closing her eyes. "The past is the past, I'm just thankful for what I have now. I have you, Louis, and hopefully Celina one day. Everything's finally turning into the fairytale I always dreamed of living. It's all fine now." Swallowing as she remains with her back towards him, keeping her eyes closed she clenches her fist, unclenching it, before clenching it again. "Thanks," she manages to mutter out in a whisper. Pushing the blankets down a little further she turns to him, eyes reddened from crying. "Mind looking away for a second?" She motions with her fingers for him to turn around, before trying to stretch off the bed to reach her clothes. She manages to find her shirt and panties, but the rest were a little far out of reach. "I need to get out of here," She stops, closing her eyes as she puts her head in her hands, tucking her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around her knees before putting her head down, crying. "It's happening again." She whispers to herself, shaking her head. "I knew this would happen. Why can't I be perfect? Nobody's perfect, but I just want to be someone's definition of perfect. I want to actually mean something to someone." She silently cries into her arms, tears staining the sheets as she remains in the position. Throwing the blankets back, not even caring if Harry was watching now, she quickly puts her panties on, fishing out her bra before putting that on too, throwing her shirt over her head, skinny jeans clinging to her legs. "I'm sorry I'm not enough for you Harry," she looks at him, placing her hand on the door knob. "I hope you find someone you'd rather be with, because I'm clearly not her." She breaks into a sob again, flinging the door open as she runs down the hall to the stairs, questioning to herself whether she should just walk down them like a normal person or jump and risk whatever fate waits for her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Celina listens to him speak. She knew that everything was coming from his heart and not from anywhere else. Everything he was saying was the truth. No lies. Why would he lie? He could pick any girl he wants, but the good thing was that he picked her. There is probably prettier and better girls out there, but he picked her. It means a lot to her because she wouldn't want to pick anyone else, but him. He meant more than life to her basically. "It's probably amazing being in the number one boy band in the world, but I bet it's hard work. Besides, I would never know what it's like because I'm not you and I can't sing for my life." She laughs. "No, but seriously, even in the shower I sound bad. I never did Chorus or anything like that in school. Not even drama classes either. I can't act or dance either. But singing is probably worse out of everything. I know that someone is good at something, but I guess it could be modeling or something. I'm good at fashion so I guess that's my talent." She stops talking as he starts to talk about what happened to the old Louis and what made him not smile as much and act all funny. "It's annoying that the paparazzi and the media are always getting the latest news about you. They even make up some stupid rumor and get people talking. The true Directioners know it isn't true though. I never liked the Larry Stylinson rumors. The fact that people ship you guys just makes me sick because I know you both aren't in love or even gay. It's just a waste of everyone's time. Harry probably hated it too, but he probably doesn't talk about it." She sighs and since she couldn't see his face, she just kissed the back of his head. This kind of talk was making her a little upset, but she isn't making it get to her so easily. "They just make up things that don't even sound true based on the words they use," She laughs. "I know if they said anything about you online I wouldn't believe it for a second." He starts to talk about Harry and she listens carefully. She nods, and replies,"They didn't really date so long either. Did Harry like her? I remember at an award show that Taylor was like,'I would like to thank the person who the song is about.'"

Harry smiles, slightly, and then it fades. Somehow he could see hurt or sadness in her eyes, but he wasn't too sure. "You sure? You don't sound too sure..." He trails off for a few seconds. "I hope I can always have you. You are my everything." He told her as he looks at her. He notices that she clenched a fist and it made him upset because he had no idea why she was doing that. Was it possible that she could be upset with him? Was it something he said? She liked changed so fast so he couldn't keep up. How can this change so quickly? "Yeah, sure," He says quietly as he turns away. He was wondering what she was doing over there and thinking about. He hears moving and clothes and he guessed that she was getting back into her clothes. He glared at her for one second, well, more than that really, she says something and it made him really sad, like almost depressed. Well, maybe not really depressed, but it seems like to him that she was leaving him. He was smart enough to know or see that in her eyes, expression, and how she speaks. "Babe, what's going-" He couldn't finish his sentence as she keeps on speaking, but it was more of a whisper and somehow even though he was close to her, he couldn't hear it, but only barely. "No, babe, don't leave me. Was it something-" He stood up, and watch her head out of the room. The fun is in the chase. Tears were starting to roll down his cheeks. He raced downstairs before she could open the door and leave forever. He could never see her again if that was possible. Before she left, he stopped her at the door and held onto her so she wouldn't try to escape. "Natasha, please don't leave me. I love you. Was it something that I said? If it was, I'm sorry. You know people make mistakes so if I said something that upset you or made you cry, or whatever it was, I'm truly sorry. I can make it up to you whatever it was. I need you. I want you. You are the only girl I've always wanted and I don't want to let you go. I can go on and on." He starts to lean in to kiss her, but he was afraid that she would push him away or slap him if she was that violent type.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Louis smiles, chuckling a little. "Sure you can, babe. Everyone can sing. Just because you can sing doesn't mean whether your good or bad. You can sing, but you can be either a good singer or a bad singer. I'm sure you don't suck at singing. I've never really heard you but you can't be that bad." Smiling as he listens to her talk. "Well we'll have to see about asking Lou if she'd like assistance choosing our outfits for our shows and stuff. Hope you don't mind your boy toy wearing makeup." He chuckles slightly as he kisses her hand again, listening to her continue talking. "Well babe. I am in love and I am gay, but not in the sense that they are thinking. I'm in love with you, and I'm gay in the sense that I am happy. So technically they aren't completely wrong when they call me gay, they just use it in the wrong context." He chuckles a little at his completely horrible pun, before smiling. Although she can't see him. "Larry Stylinson is a bunch of shit honestly. It's like two girls can be best friends, hold hands in public, ect, but the second I try to be friends with my best friend in public without any of the holding hands, just simply talking it's all over the media that we're dating." She kisses the back of his head and he smiles widely. "Thats good that you wouldn't believe it because you could always ask me, I'd never lie to you. I hate liars." He playfully jumps up, pretending there was something on the sidewalk, chuckling before walking up the sidewalk to the wafflehouse. "We're here, beautiful." Opening the doors to the wafflehouse still carrying her on his pack he smiles, setting her down before taking her hand in his. "Table for two please?" He smiles sweetly at the waitress. "Right this way, Louis." She nods leading them over to a table by the window for two. "I used to bring Natasha here all the time because it's her favorite place." He smiles at Celina, pulling out her seat for her.

Feeling Harry's arms around her, a warm tingling sensation flows through Natasha's body as she stops, allowing the male to drag her back. Looking up at him through tears of her own she could see that he was crying as well. "I...If I can't trust you n..not to sleep with another girl, h..how am I going to be able to d..do this?" She mumbles out looking at him, eyes soft as she wraps her arms back around him. "I don't w..wanna leave Harry, b..but I don't want to get my heart broken either if you decide to sleep with someone else.." She listens to him apologize as she looks at him, burying her face into his neck as she hugs him closely to her, a few tears falling onto his skin as she hugs him. "Do you really mean that?" She looks at him as he leans in the kiss her, but stops, probably out of fear that she was going to hit him or worse. She closes the gap between their bodies as she kisses him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she stands on her tiptoes slightly for better grip. "Please...promise me you won't...because if you really don't want me, I'll just leave now and spare us both the hurt." She looks at him, wiping away her tears as she kisses his cheek before hugging him again. "I love you Harry."

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Celina laughs a little and then stops when she listens to him speak. So maybe she can sing, but she doesn't sing that often. She chooses not to because she doesn't enjoy it like some other girls do. She may hum a little, like she has done before, but not really sing in front of Louis. Embarrassment. That is why. She probably would sound a little better with a piano or someone else singing on a track. "Maybe you can hear me sing sometime. I haven't sung in front of you before because I'm just a little embarrassed. You are just in a band and a good singer so I don't want, you know, to embarrass you or something like that." He talks about Lou and she knew who that was. She heard stuff about Lou many times and Lux as well. "I don't mind. It will just be a little weird that's all." She chuckles and hugs him. At first she didn't understand what he was saying so just to make the scene better she laughed, not really knowing why she was doing that. Suppose she wanted to make it more interesting and not have a silent moment. "I may get it, but I don't think I do." She couldn't see him, but if he could then he would sense her face being confused and kinda like what did he mean by this. "Yeah you're right. It is bullshit. They don't call girls that like each other and are best friends lesbians, but instead they call you both gay or in love? The world is messed up or something." She pauses and sighs. He says that he hates liars and she nods in agreement. She hates liars as well and even those guy liars in relationships. He says that they are at the restaurant and she smiles as she was still on his back, but he puts her down once they were in the restaurant. She looks around the place. It smelled really delicious. He told the waitress table for two and she follows the waitress and Louis over to a table. He pulled a seat out for her and she sat down. "What does Natasha usually get here?" She started to think about Natasha. She hoped that Harry was treating her well.

Harry sighs and looks at her. He didn't know what could hurt more. Her walking away or never seeing her again. He didn't want her to leave at all. Sure, maybe she thought that he could get into bed with another girl, but there's no girl that he would want to do that with except for her. Before he even dated her he didn't know what true love was or meant. Then when they started to date he knew what it was. Natasha made him figure that out and he wouldn't make her walk away. "The only girl I want to sleep with is you. End of story." He told her and kissed her cheek, hoping his words would make her feel better. He hugs her and then making it tighter, like a message saying to her that he would be broken himself if she left him. "If you hear any news that I slept with another girl on the Internet, don't believe it. I would never break your heart while I'm loving you." He pulls away from the hug and looks into her eyes. She was crying and he wanted to get a tissue for her, but when he comes back from getting one she could be already gone. Instead he started to play with her hair lightly. "I mean everything I say. It all comes from here." He points to his heart and he looks at her, smiling. He kisses her back as she wraps her arms around his neck, and he places his hands on her hips. "I promise. I really do." He crossed his heart like from the movie Up. "I love you too. I've always did."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Louis chuckles slightly when she mentions embarrassing him. "You worry too much, love. I would never be embarrassed by you. Embarrassing would be like the time we were on stage and Liam pantsed Harry in front of million of fans. That's embarrassing. I'm sure you're amazing, and even if you weren't, I still wouldn't be embarrassed." He smiles a little, listening to her talk again. "Picking out your boyfriend's clothes. Is it too much to handle for you?" He smirks deviously, raising his eyebrows challenging as he smiles widely. Chuckling slightly he shakes his head playfully, flipping his hair. "Some people use gay as another term for happy. What I meant was that I'm in love and I'm happy, er, gay. With you." He chuckles a little. "Sorry, I'm being really confusing aren't I?" He smiles a little. "Ignorance is bliss." She sighs and he smiles as he walks around to take a seat in the chair opposite of her. "She usually just gets the waffles with fresh strawberries, butter, and the usual syrup." He chuckles a little. "I have to admit the waffles are pretty impressive. I usually get the pancakes, but sometimes I mix it up and get a hash brown and omelet or something." He smiles at her from across the table, playfully pushing her foot with his. "So, how you feeling? How's life going for you now?" Hoping that she was really happy or becoming happy he looks at her, not taking his eyes off of her as he playfully bites his lip.

Natasha looks at him and half smiles as Harry talks before kissing her cheek. She hugs him back as he hugs her, also tightening the hug slightly to let Harry know that she really does love him and she would literally die if she lost him. "That's good to hear..." She looks up at him, nuzzling against him. "I didn't want to leave honestly....but what you were saying, I guess I either misunderstood or something." She shrugs hugging him again. "Whatever. It's behind us now." She nods when he mentions the rumors for online. "It'd be kind of hard to sleep with another girl if you're with me, wouldn't it?" She giggles a little, trying to make herself feel better and to ease the tension in the room. He starts to play with her hair and she giggles a little, smiling at him more than before. He points to his heart and she smiles, placing a hand against his chest where his heart is beneath his outer surface as he kisses her back, placing his hands on his hips. She giggles when she gets the Up reference. "Up." She giggles a little before kissing him again on the lips, keeping her arms around his neck, hands hanging loosely off his back side. "Forever." She whispers in between a kiss before closing her eyes to enjoy the moment, however long it may be.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Celina nods and looks at him. At least if she was like the worst singer in the whole world then he wouldn't be embarrassed by her or by her singing. "One of my issues. I try to not care about what others think of me, but I don't think I'm one of those people. I guess me and Harry has that in common. But I have to say when Liam pulled his pants down during a show it was funny. Harry was probably embarrassed, but then again he is a pervert." She shook her head as he asked if it was too much to handle picking out her boyfriend's clothes. "Not at all, but I also want to make sure you like what you wear." She smiles at him. She laughs when he flips his hair. Usually that was something that Harry did, but she still enjoyed it. "Oh, yeah, a little confusing, but nevermind. Let's just not talk about it anymore." She sighs and looks at him, looking into his eyes a bit. "That sounds good, but I still am thinking that I may have to go with the waffles." She answered. "It could never be better. Just being here with you it's like a dream to me."

Harry was still crying a little, but it was slowly stopping. He looks at her and smiles as she hugs him tighter. The tighter hug made him feel like she really did love him, but at first she wasn't showing it through the tears. She must have felt like he hurt her somehow, but whatever it was then he didn't mean it like that. You could say something to someone and the person may think it's something different than what it really is. "I probably said it in a way that made you upset. Was it when I was talking about how you shouldn't be popular and then I said that I wouldn't care if you were the least popular in school? Well, all I was saying was that I would love you the same way I would if you were a popular girl. Popularity doesn't matter to me in a relationship. I could date someone popular or not." He looks into her eyes and smiles slightly. If he did hurt her, there was no way that he would make the same mistake again. "True, but management sometimes makes us do things," He groans and flips his hair. "And I would never want you to think that I'm only dating you because of management. Management doesn't even know we're dating." He kisses her forehead and then gives her a small eskiemo kiss. "Have you seen that movie, babe?" He asked her, curious. He kisses her back, and his hands were still on her hips, but they were rising up to her chest and then up to her head. He cupped her face, chuckling, and then left his hands near her cheeks.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Louis smiles at her a little.  "To be honest here babe, I know some people say it doesn't bother them or that they don't care what other people think, but I think personally, that everybody has in one way or another, they do care what others think.  It's just a matter on if they allow it to bother them or not.  Everyone in the band cares, sometimes we sit together reading off horrible tweets to each other just to get it out of our system.  Horrendous thing, but it's life."  He sighs looking at her, before smiling.  "If you pick it out, I'd love it.  If you gave me pink and green polka dot jeans with a vivid yellow tank top and girly shoes with a pink afro wig, I'd wear it." He winks at her smiling.  "Anything to see my little princess smiling and having a good time." He listens to her talk and chuckles again.  "Agreed. Bottom line is I'm not dating Harry. I'm with a beautiful, perfect girl named Celina."  He smiles, throwing his hands up in the air.  "This is called the wafflehouse for a reason.  I mean, I make a pretty mean waffle, but this place. You can't beat it." He jokes, winking at her again as he laughs slightly.  "I don't see how it's a dream just being here with me babe.  I'm glad you're extremely happy, as am I now that I have you." He blushes a little smiling as he reaches into his pocket, pulling out a little box.  "I've been meaning to give this to you.  Liam handed it to me on the boat, but I figured I'd wait a little bit and surprise you." He hands it to her and smiles.  Inside was a beautiful white and black diamond necklace with a little heart on the end.

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Black-and-white-diamond-heart-pendant-300x300

Natasha shakes her head as he starts to talk. "No, it wasn't that. I know I wasn't the most popular. I wasn't even popular...that doesn't matter...just...I felt like the way you were saying things meant that you wouldn't promise to not sleep around. Like, if you found someone better you'd sleep with them." She wipes her eyes, looking at him. "I'd say management can go suck a dick, but I'd have to be careful of who's dick they'd want to suck. Yours is already claimed." She giggles a little, trying to make herself feel better as she looks up at the curly haired boy. "Management's probably going to be pissed, but you know. They can't narrate your entire life. You're gonna love who you want to love, not who they tell you to love. If they try any funny shit with me around, I don't think I'll be allowed to tour with you." She winks at him a little, biting her bottom lip. "Of course I have." She smiles looking at him. "And there's only one way our love can go, Up." She smiles as he kisses her on the forehead, giving her an eskimo kiss. He kisses her back, leaving his hands on her hips before moving them up her chest to caress her face as he kisses her. She leans back into the wall slightly, already standing pretty much near it. She kisses him back a little more than before, teasing him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Celina sighs and then nods. Perhaps she may care, but sometimes she just lets him get to her to the point where it makes her so upset. "I guess I'm the kind of person that lets it get to me until it makes me upset. I can't stop it though. Just happens." She looks down and then sighs again. One day all of that will change and she won't let any mean comments or anything get to her. Right now, it does. She starts to laugh when he explains an outfit that was all pink and girly. Was he actually serious that he would wear that? Perhaps he would only do it for her and not for anyone else. "You would actually wear that? Or you would just wear it because of me?" She asked, looking at him, still laughing. "I would never let you wear that, just saying. You need to wear something more in your style if you know what I mean." She winks at him and then smiles. "And I'm with a very handsome guy named Louis." She wanted to kiss him right now, but instead she blew him a kiss instead. "I just never thought this would be my life now. So, maybe it isn't a dream anymore, but I guess it's reality now." She watches him reach into his pocket and take out something. It was a necklace. She was surprised so she gasped a little and smiled. "Oh, Louis, this is so sweet. Can you help me put it on, please?" She asked, sweetly.

Harry nods as she shook his head. It was probably his wording that made it feel like he would find a new girl and sleep with her. Mistake. That is what he did. He would never sleep with another girl and he already made that clear. "Oh, it must have been my wording that made it confusing. Sorry babe. You know I would never sleep with another girl. I already said that to you before." He sighs and then kisses her cheek gently. He starts to chuckle when she says that the management should go suck a dick. "That made me laugh so hard, I'm sorry." He paused and stopped to control his laugh. He finished laughing and then continued to talk. "But you are so right. They can go suck anyone's dick, but not mine. It's already taken." He laughed and winked at her, telling her that his dick was taken by her. He kisses her neck a little and then goes back up to touch her cheeks, going up and down slowly and gently. "If you can't come on tour with me, then I would send fucks towards their way. I'll make sure you can come whatever it takes." He smiles and then laughs a little, but not an overload that he did before. "Up is a great movie. I know Liam has saw it. He loves his Disney." He smiles when she says that there's only one way their love can go and that's Up. He kisses her back a few times before making the kiss deeper.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Louis nods, looking at her. "You're probably going to get a lot of hate once people realize you're dating me, but I'll do everything in my power to stop it from coming and to protect you and no matter what anyone else says, I'll always love you." He smiles as she laughs at the mention of his outfit. "Hey, if it means making you happy, I'd do it. I don't care about my reputation, I'm the joker of the group anyways. If it means seeing my baby girl smile, I'd do anything." He smiles and blushes a little when she calls him handsome and blows him a kiss, pretending to catch it as he blows her a kiss back. "None of us ever thought this would be our life now, but it is, and everything is perfect. I have you, the boys, everything I could possibly dream of." He smiles and gets out of his chair when she asks him to help her put it on. Walking behind her as he playfully reaches around her neck gently, linking the two little silver chains together as he pulls her hair out of it gently, being sure not to pull it, allowing her hair to cascade over her shoulders. He kisses her on the cheek, smiling widely before sitting down across from her again. "A beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl." He grins, playfully brushing her knee with his hand under the table. "Do you like it?"

Natasha giggles a little as she hugs him tightly, not wanting to let go. "It's okay Haz...I love you." She whispers kissing him on the cheek as she smiles at him. He starts to laugh a lot when she mentions management, and she can't help but giggle. "It wasn't that funny, was it?" She blushes a little. "Or are you just laughing at the fact that I said the word dick." She sticks her tongue out at him playfully. He starts to kiss her neck and she groans slightly, closing her eyes in pleasure. "I really hope I can, I mean I don't see why not." She shrugs looking at him. "I'm sure they'd like me. I'm not that bad.." She giggles a little as he kisses her back, making the kiss deeper as she stands on her tiptoes to get a better grip on him, bodies pressing together as she kisses him back deeply, twirling her fingers through his chocolate brown locks. "How about we grab those bananas then head back upstairs?" She whispers as she pulls away slightly, kissing him on the lips one more time, but quickly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Celina realized that when fans find out about them dating that they would send her death threats and other bullshit things that they can come up with. She knew it was going to come sooner or later. She just hoped that it would be something different. Of course there will be some fans that actually respect and support them. Others well, you can figure out what they would do. "I know people will start sending me death threats or something, but I'll try to ignore it because I should just focus on loving you than those people that only waste my time." She smiles a little looking at him. It's not that she wasn't ready, she just doesn't know how she will handle the hate and the words. What if it gets worse? Like worse to the point that makes her cry? "You could wear something funny I guess. The thing that matters is that you're having fun, but maybe it could be an outfit in the finale. Like the last time you change, but you make it a surprise for the other lads too." He blows her a kiss back and she smiles, catching it and putting it in her pocket. She realizes that Louis has all of those things, but to her it's like she only had Louis and nobody else. It's enough for her though. He gets out of his chair and goes to help her put on the necklace. Once it was on, she looked down at it and smiled. She looked back up to face him. "I love it. I'll always keep it on except for when I take showers."

Harry smiles and kisses her cheek once and then the second time was a bigger kiss. "Love you too." He hugged her again like she was a teddy bear and he hoped that she would never leave her. Now he was sure. He apologized and it's all good now. He won't make the same mistake again so he will be careful what he says the next time. "You know me a lot to know it's the word dick," He laughs, flipping his hair. She sticks out her tongue and he chuckles, sticking out his playfully. "You aren't bad at all. If you were one of those play hard to get girls or someone so outrageous then I would enjoy that too. But don't worry about that because you are perfect the way you are. It's hard for someone to not like you. If they don't like you, I'll make them like you." He kisses her even more as he makes the kiss deeper and deeper than before. He really does love to kiss her. It's shown in how tough and meaningful the kisses are. He pulls away and he gets so excited when she mentions the word banana. "Sounds good to me." He smiles.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Louis looks at her, and shakes his head.  "If they send death threats to someone who makes me completely happy, they aren't true directioners and I will tell them that straight up.  Nobody messes with my girl."  He gently places a hand on her leg as he looks at her.  "No matter what, I'm going to be here for you, and so aren't all the other boys.  They adored you, remember that night I took you out for dinner and to watch the stars?  After that they text me saying congrats on finally getting you.  I told them about you before, and now that I have you and you're here with me, nobody will mess that up."  He chuckles a little as she mentions the finale.  "That'd be great." He smiles, just thinking about how that would be.  The lads would be so surprised and probably start laughing, but it'd all be worth it to see her smile and laugh at the sight of him in an extremely embarrassing and hilarious outfit on stage.  He smiles as she looks down at the necklace around her neck.  "It looks so perfect on you, like it was meant to be.  I'm glad you love it, because it took me a while to find just the right one."  He playfully nudges her foot with his own under the table as the waitress comes back.  "What can I get for you two today?" She smiles.  She was light blonde with a skinny figure, but not too skinny, not bad really, but not my type.  "I'll take the usual."  He smiles up at her innocently.  "Okay, so that would be pancakes with blueberries, strawberries and butter on top, with a glass of orange juice?" She looks at him and he nods, turning to Celina.  "You can order anything you want, love.  It's on me."  He smiles at her, playfully kicking at her foot as she ordered.  Not hardly, just barely nudging it with his own.

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 7 Favorite%2Bpancakes2

Natasha giggles a little as she pokes him in the stomach. "OH MY GOD, MY GIRLFRIEND SAID DICK. HAHAHAH." She laughs a lot looking at him as she imitates him. "Sorry babe, I had to. It's just too cute." She bites her bottom lip, trying to keep back another laugh. "Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick." She mocks him and smiles as she playfully pokes his cheek. "You don't have to make them like me, babe. I don't really care if they don't like me, honestly. I'd rather have someone like me for who I am, then like me because my boyfriend forced them to." She looks up at him, eyes shining. He kisses her more and more making the kiss deeper each time, as she lets him do as he pleases, kissing him back deeper as well, playfully biting his bottom lip as she pulls away. Not hard, but teasingly. She smiles and grabs his hand as she pulls him into the kitchen, looking around for the bananas. "Where do you keep your bananas, Haz?" She looks around a little more before finding a fruit basket on the table. "Oh. Duh." She giggles, grabbing one as she begins to peel it the right way, unlike Harry.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Celina smiles as he speaks. It was true, if the "so-called" fans send death threats then they aren't fans at all. It happened in the past with other girls, but it would be awesome if it didn't happen for her. "It happened in the past and it's just so annoying. I hope it doesn't happen to me, but you never know with them." She giggles as he touches her leg with his hand. It was a little ticklish. "I'll love to bond with the other boys more when you go on tour. I know you guys are so funny and probably childish as well. I didn't know that they texted you. It wasn't so hard for them to even say that probably because they knew that they were searching me for years and you weren't stop until you found me." She stops talking for a little bit as he talks again. She smiles as she looks at him. "What store is it from? A store that I know?" She asked, wondering if it was a jewelry store that she knew or if it was something she didn't. She turns around to face the waitress as she comes. Louis orders first and then he kicks her foot, but it wasn't that hard. "I would like waffles, bacon on the side, and apple juice, please." She smiles at the waitress.

Harry starts to crack up laughing as she imitates her. He flips his hair and couldn't control his laugh. It was way too much. He was laughing so hard because he's a pervert, but she's making it too hard for him to handle. "Babe, please stop. I'm laughing too much that I might cry." He laughs again and even more than before. He tries to control his laugh down to a minimum, but it was still hard for him. She can just say that one word and he laughs uncontrollably. "My girlfriend must really like dicks then," He chuckles and flips his hair again, winking at her. He finally stops laughing, but he was holding it in the best he could. He could laugh again at any time or the next time she says dick. "Okay. But I don't want them to talk trash about you. That won't go down with me." He smiles and kisses her cheek. She grabs his hand as she leads him to the kitchen and he smiles, as they entered the kitchen. She asked where the bananas were and he was going to answer her, but then she found them. She takes one and peels it the normal way. "I'll show you how it's done." He takes a banana and starts to pull it from the bottom like monkeys do.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Louis nods and looks at her. "The fans can get extremely annoying and aggressive. I remember one time they invaded Greg and Denise's wedding. Niall was not a happy camper." He shakes his head. "It's a bit sad, the drastic measures they'd take just to meet us. I mean, I'd love to meet every single one of them, but I just can't. I wouldn't have enough time." He sighs looking at her, a small smile appearing on his face as she giggles, obviously ticklish. He smirks doing it a little more. "I'm not going to lie....we're very childish. I hope it doesn't offend you how childish we are. Especially Harry. He'll make anything and everything perverted. Even if it's impossible, he'll find a way." He looks at her, smiling. "Kay's." He says looking at her before glancing to her necklace, than back to her. "There's more where that came from too. You'll just have to wait and see." He winks at her and smiles as she turns to the waitress to order her food. He playfully wraps his foot around hers, chuckling a little as she waitress walks away to get their food, tangling his foot around hers. "A woman after my heart, I love it." He playfully growls as he looks at her. "I didn't think about ordering bacon. It's unbelievable how much you and Natasha are alike. She gets the same thing, and every time I forget the damn bacon." He chuckles, playfully reaching his hand over the table, trying to get her to put her hand to his.

Natasha grins in victory as he bursts out laughing again. "I didn't know you liked dicks so much Harry." She winks at him and smiles. He continues laughing, trying to calm down but he starts laughing again. "Of course I like dicks. If I didn't I wouldn't be here right now, would I?" She winks at him and smiles. "Dicks are good. Good are dicks." She sways back and forth slightly, smiling. "Okay if they're trash talking me, then that's okay. I don't care what they're saying really, but I mean yeah, it's understandable if you say something then." She looks at him. "Just try to stay out of trouble, please?" She smiles as he kisses her cheek, following her into the kitchen. She watches as Harry starts to peel his banana from the bottom, smirking at him. "I'm going to start calling you Bobo." She teases him smiling. "Bobo the monkey." She winks at him, playfully putting the banana in her mouth, but not biting down, trying to tease him. She giggles, taking it back out as she bites off the end. "Bobo the oboe playing hobo." She giggles a little as she takes another bites of the banana.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Celina frowns when he was talking about how fans came to Niall's brother's wedding. Somehow that didn't happen when Harry's mother was getting remarried. Maybe perhaps Gemma had something to do with it. "Directioners are a crazy fandom alright. Why does this not happen with Beliebers or Rushers or something?" She giggled thinking about the other fandoms and how they aren't as crazy as Directioners are. "I know you want to meet them all, but that would like take you until you're like 50 years old or something." She laughed and then smiled. "I don't mind if you are all the most childish people I ever met. It will probably make me laugh and have a great time. Yeah Harry is such a pervert. I'm sure Natasha is enjoying that." She nods when he answers her where the necklace was from. Kay's was one of those famous jewelry stores that you see commericals of. They always go like this,'Every kiss begins with Kay.' She nods and shrugs, wondering what he might mean by that, but she knew he said you have to wait and see. She smiles at the waitress as she walks away and she looks at Louis, smiling. "You need to remember the bacon next time then," She laughs.

Harry watches her grin in victory and he couldn't help it, but laugh one more time. This laugh, however, wasn't so long or uncontrollably like the others. "Well, of course, I need a dick if I wanna have sex with someone. They are yummy you know," He winks at her and then laughs. He licks his lips and then sticks his tongue out facing up towards his nose, but it wasn't close to touching it. "Dicks are a wonder of life." He starts to crack up laughing again because he's starting to be perverted around her. Dicks are one of those things that automatically makes him act perverted. "If they call you a bitch or anything like that then that's when they cross the line. I will never let anyone say anything like that to you." She asks if he can stay out of trouble and he nods, but he doesn't promise because sometimes he can be crazy. "Bobo. I like it." He smiles and starts to eat the banana. He couldn't take all of the rhyming words so he watched her tease him. "That's a lot of rhyme you got there," He chuckles.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Louis looks at her and nods as the waitress comes back with their food, setting the pancakes in front of Louis and the waffles in front of Celina, as she sets the orange juice and apple juice down. "Anything else?" She asks looking at them. Louis smiles at her, "No thank you, we're good for now." He watches as she walks away turning back to Celina. "Directioners are insane, but I mean. Once you get used to it, and you are able to meet some of the calm ones it's a lot better." He shrugs looking at her. "It'd definitely take me forever. Oh trust me, there will definitely be laughing. She probably is." He chuckles a little, taking a sip of his orange juice. "I know I do, but now I can just steal some of yours..." He smirks reaching over to her dish, expecting to feel his hand get slapped at as he tries to snag a piece of her bacon.

Natasha smiles as he laughs again, finally calming down as this one wasn't uncontrollable or as long as the previous one. "How would you know if they're yummy?" She raises her eyebrows curiously looking at him. "Just for the record. I don't have a dick and I can have sex with someone. Just saying. The other someone needs a dick, but still." She laughs a little, looking at him. He licks his lips and what looks like attempting to touch his nose, but he fails miserably. "Dicks are life." She winks at him and giggles. He starts to laugh again and she rolls her eyes, smiling as she looks at the ground, before back up at him, still holding the banana in her hand. She smiles at him. "That's so sweet of you Harry. I can't believe you'd stand up for me and protect me like that." She hugs him quickly, before taking a step away. "I try." She shrugs, giggling as she pretends to give the banana a blowjob before laughing as she looks at him. "Banana's, the number one sexual fruit."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Celina looks up as she sees the waitress coming back with their food. The waitress puts the pancakes in front of Louis and the waffles in front of her and then the drinks down. She started to smell it and it smelled so good. She was ready to eat it because it looked so delicious. The waitress asks if they wanted anything else and Louis answered no thank you. She left after that and she was left to stare at Louis and of course enjoy her food. "The calm ones, you can actually have a conversation with," She giggles and then starts to cut a piece of her waffle and then eats it. He reaches over to get a piece of her bacon and she slaps him, playfully, not really meaning it. "The slap was just for fun. You can have as many as you want, but you need to make sure there's some left for me."

Harry was thinking that she was trying to act smart around him, but he chuckled and then smirked. "Hm, I don't know..." He trails off, and smirks again, seeming mysterious, sorta like Zayn. She starts to say that she can have sex with someone, but she doesn't have a dick. The other person needs a dick. "True. You can have sex with a girl, but you know the girl doesn't have a you know what so you wouldn't be able to make babies." He laughs a little harder this time. "So you would have to have sex with a guy, perhaps the guy standing right in front of you right now." He winks at her and then smiles as he was loving this perverted conversation. He stops laughing, trying to control himself, but it's hard because he's just a pervert. "Well, of course. I won't let anyone hurt you. They would have to go through me first. I wouldn't mind getting a black eye for you." He kisses her lips softly and then pulls away, looking into her eyes. She pretends to give the banana a blowjob and he couldn't handle it so he started to laugh. "That's so attractive. It's so hot. I bet the banana loves it."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Louis smiles as he takes a bite of his pancakes, nodding. "That's true, and you don't have to worry about them screaming in your ears. Of course the calm ones are probably the ones that go home crying at night, screaming at the posters on their walls and crying that they met us, but it's all worth it. It's just sad because they'll never know how much I love every single one of them. Even if I don't know them, I love them, because without them I wouldn't be where I am today." He looks at her. "It's really hard being famous, you know?" He shrugs, pulling his hand away as she slams him, pretending to pout like a kindergartner, sticking his bottom lip out. He sniffles teasingly, and smiles when she says he can have as many as he wants and he chuckles. "I just wanted oneeee." He pouts and smiles looking at her, taking a sip of his orange juice. "I'm kidding babe, you can have it. It's yours. Besides, I have these delicious pancakes to eat still."

Natasha laughs as Harry tries explaining having sex with the same gender. "Babies!" She giggles in a rather weird voice, emphasizing the 's' sound at the end. "Who needs babies anyways, not me!" She laughs a little looking at him. Harry starts laughing again and she smiles watching him. "I'm not going to object with that statement. The guy standing in front of me right now can get it any time he wants." She winks back at him and smirks. "That's so sweet Harry, but I don't think I could let you get a black eye for me. Unless the guy was trying to rape or kill me or something, I'd rather you not get hurt trying to protect me. It's so sweet and cute of you, but I'm a big girl too." She giggles, poking his nose. She kisses his lips softly back, pulling away at the same time he did. She blushes when he starts laughing around her giving the banana a blowjob. "Well, I don't know. I'm pretty sure you like it so I don't see why the banana would be any different." She winks at him, giggling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Celina watches him eat and she has another bite of her waffle. It was so good. She was so happy that Louis took her here for breakfast. "I think it would be cool to actually talk to a few of your fans as well. You know learn a thing or two about them. They probably do know that you guys love them, but you all don't show it all the time. Those fans love you so much and I know it." She smiles and looks at him, and then sighs when he says it's hard being famous. "Yeah, but I don't know what it's like, but it seems hard. I can't ever imagine myself being famous. It might be too much for me." She takes another bite of her waffle, but takes a bacon strip from the side dish and eats it. She rolls her eyes as he acts like a little child. She giggles because it was so adorable. "You are such a child, Louis. But I love that about you. No, but really if you want another one you can have it." She says as she takes a long sip of her apple juice.

Harry smiles and then laughs as she says babies. "That voice is so adorable," He looks at her and then flips his hair. "So you don't want babies at all?" He asked her, crossing his arms, chuckling. "Babies are adorable, but they are a lot of work. You know I play around with Lux, you know Lou's child. She's so cute. I even played on her scooter." He smiles and then chuckles again, looking at her. Any other nineteen year old would be out partying, maybe doing drugs, or smoking, but he plays on a child's scooter. He raises his eyebrows when she mentions that he could have sex whenever he wanted to. "I'll keep that in mind then," He winks at her. "Only if it gets ugly I'll step in, but you know I would get a black eye if the guy hurts you a lot like you said like a rape or something." He sighs and he finishes up his banana and watches her. "The banana better not be enjoying it more than me," He smirks.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:14 am

Louis smiles, taking another bite of his pancake. These are really so delicious. "Sometimes we get to talk to a few of our fans, but then security drags us away. It gets annoying at times, because it's like, Don't drag me away. I'm trying to talk to people, you shouldn't be interrupting our conversation, but I guess it's all life. The paps though, they are so annoying. I have yet to find one nice one that'll converse instead of taking a gruesome picture and then leaving." He looks at Celina as she sighs, before talking. Listening to her talk. "Well, you're gonna be known. I don't know if they'd consider you famous, but they'll definitely know about you." He grins, taking another bite of his pancake, this time eating a blueberry as well. He smiles and laughs a little when she calls him a child, looking at her. "I don't always act like a child, but when I do. I do it good." He winks, before laughing a little more. "It's yours. If you don't eat it all I'll have whatever's left over, but if you eat it all then good because you need your food. Wouldn't want my little Celina to go hungry." He chuckles poking her knee from under the table. "If it wasn't completely mean and I didn't love you, I'd tip that cup up right now." He chuckles as she takes a long sip of her apple juice. "But I do so I'll be nice." Smirking as he takes another bite of is pancakes, eating a strawberry and a blueberry this time as he looks up at her. "So, how do you like the food here?" He asks her, folding his hands over each other on top of the table.

Natasha giggles a little, cheeks turning a light pink as she looks at him. "Don't get used to it because I don't do it often." She hip checks him smiling a little. "Well no, of course I want babies." She looks at him as he talks about Lux. "You're such a softy. I remember that though, I was walking down the hall when I saw you on her scooter and hid. You felt off and pretended to be hurt....or dead. Whichever you were doing. It was adorable." She blushes again looking at him. "At least you're not out partying and smoking. It's not a bad thing to party and/or get drunk every once in a while, as long as it's not a regular thing." She looks at him again. He raises his eyebrows at her mentioning he could get sex anytime. She giggles when he talks. "You do that, babe." She winks at him and smiles. "I know you would, but lets hope it doesn't come to that. I love you too much to even think about you getting hurt, especially if I'm the cause. Even if you wouldn't mind because you'd be protecting me, I don't want to think about it. Not right now." She looks up at him, taking a bite off of the banana. This time the bite was rather large, she's already halfway done with hers. "I don't know, why don't you ask it?" She giggles, taking a few more bites before tossing the peel into the garbage. She walks back over to Harry, wrapping her arms around him. "I don't think that banana enjoyed it as much as you do." She winks at him, hugging him as she cuddles her head into his neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next