Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Empty Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:31 pm

Celina frowned when he said that he didn't like it, but then she smiled when he said that he loved it. Sometimes she hated when people did that. You think that person doesn't like it, but really they love it. "I thought you didn't like it," She began. "Don't do that to me, Tomlinson." She crossed her arms and looked at him. "I can't get mad at you though." She laughed. "I'm barely even dressed up as it is. Dressed up would be like wearing a dress with high heels and with make-up on. I'm not even wearing make-up, but I wanted to add a hat for a little edge." She smiled. "Thanks, babe. Well, I was trying to look like a model, or well sorta."

Harry cuddles into her and then kisses her cheek. He kisses her back some more before pulling away. He really did love to kiss her, he could do it every day, all day and all night if he could. "I would never." He says and winks at her. He hugs her back and pets her hair like she was a dog. "We can chill if you want. I don't mind if we go out either."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Louis raises his eye brow, smirking at her as she crosses her arms. "What are you gonna do?" He chuckles, walking towards her, wrapping his arms around her. "Of course you can't, because you loooove me." He teases her kissing her on the top of her head, playfully. "No make up. Never. You're beautiful the way you are. Absolutely not." He chuckles looking at her, playfully. "Unless it's something extremely fancy, you don't need makeup because you're beautiful the way you are." Looking at her he smiles. "Babe, you don't even need to try to look like a model. You just naturally do."

Natasha smiles, cuddling back into him. "I think I'd rather stay in today, to be perfectly honest. Just the two of us without another surrounding us." She giggles looking up at the cheeky, brown haired boy, poking him on the nose. "How did I get so luck? Seriously. There's probably millions, no there IS millions of other girls, so much prettier and better than myself out there wanting you, but yet I'm the one that gets you." She cuddles into him, wrapping her leg around his playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Celina looks at him and laughs a little. It didn't take much for her to laugh. "And you love me." She hugs him like a teddy bear, hoping he wouldn't go away, but she knows that he wouldn't. She starts to blush when he calls her beautiful, the way she is, and she looked down. Many times in her life she never thought that she was beautiful, all of the scars she had showed that. But that is in the past now and now she knows she's beautiful because of Louis. "Thank you, Louis. That's so sweet. It took me a while to actually believe that." She told him and sighed. "Well, I guess I was born that way." She laughed.

Harry smiles back at her and cuddles with her more. "Yeah. So it's settled, we're staying inside. We could watch a movie or just chill. Whatever you want then I'll do it." He winked and then laughed. He listens to her speak and puts a strand of hair behind her ears. Honestly she was right. There are a lot of other girls out there that loves him and has a crush on him, but he picked her. Her. He picked Natasha out of millions and millions of screaming fans. "I could pick any girl that I want, but I want someone who's real and a good person inside. You are beautiful, babe. You may think there's other girls out there that are prettier than you, but that's not true. You are beautiful like them, but in another way if that makes sense."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Louis smiles as she hugs him like he's going to slip away from her, and he hugs her back, placing the bottom of his chin on the top of her head, enveloping her in a huge hug. "It's great that you finally do believe it because it's true." He looks at her smiling, as he kisses her on the forehead, placing his against hers. "Some people are more insecure than others, but that's okay, because no matter what you'll always be my beautiful princess and anyone that wants to say otherwise, can say hello to the door." He smiles at her. "Born with model abilities. You're perfect the way you are, okay?" He looks into her eyes, lightly kissing her on the lips before pulling away. "Let go grab breakfast, shall we?"

Natasha smiles up at him as he places a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Thanks Haz. I never really knew what love was, or anything until I found you." She wraps her arm around him, burying her face into the small between his chest and his chin, giggling slightly. "Anything?" She looks up at him, and winks playfully biting her tongue. "I'm only kidding, you're probably tired from last night." She nuzzles against him, playfully purring like a kitten. "Then again, Styles. You're always full of something." She challenges him, playfully tickling his side.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Celina smiles as he hugs her back and she hugs him a little more, even a little tighter than before. She knew that he would never leave her life, but hugging him is like something she wants to keep in her mind even when he isn't around her. "Yeah, I suppose it took a long time to believe it, but you just need a guy, a guy like you, to make me believe it's actually true and not the other way around. That's one of the reasons why I love you, Lou." She kisses his lips gently, but making the kiss deeper before pulling away. "I've been insecure all my life, but I guess that's life because girls are always insecure about things. Most of the time it's about their looks or something about their body, like their thighs, or their shoulders, or whatever. But I know I don't have to hide that anymore because you wouldn't care if I was insecure or not. You love me either way." She usually doesn't talk that much, but she doesn't care. Everything is pouring out like rain falling from the sky. That is how she felt right now. "Thanks, babe. I love you so much. You are everything to me and you know that." She smiled at him. "Yeah, let's go." She giggled.

Harry looks at her and bites his lip, turning her on like old times. He always loved to do that to her even though she sometimes can't take the sexiness. "Good to know because I feel the same way. I've been in other relationships, sure some worked, some didn't, but I know what love is really. You just need to care and love that person every single day and even when it seems like you're obsessed or you're caring so much, well, that is what it is." He kisses her cheek and then yawns and then looks at her some more. He laughed when she said 'anything' because he knew what she had in mind. "I may be up to some more making out time later on." He laughed. "It was quite fun like the other times we've done it." He winks at her and then laughs when she tickles his side.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Louis smiles as she hugs him closer listening to every single word she has to say. "Well it's absolutely great that you finally believe, because you genuinely are beautiful. I wish I had told you then, but if I had maybe thing would've been different than they are now and I honestly love how things are now." She deepens the kiss before pulling away and he does the same, smiling as he allows her to talk. "You can be as insecure as you like about yourself I'll always think you're beautiful and you'll always be perfect to me. There's no such thing as a perfect person, but my definition of a perfect person is you." He kisses her cheek, taking her hand in his as he walks to the bedroom door. "Ladies first." He smiles walking out the door behind her to the stairs.

Natasha giggles, biting her lip in response to Harry biting his. Listening to everything he has to say she smiles and looks at him as he talks. "Hey, I'm not afraid to say that I'm obsessed with Harry Styles." She smirks, wrapping her arm around him as she cuddles into him. "Making out time sounds great." She chuckles looking into his eyes. "Everything's fun with you." She winks at him, still tickling his sides. Getting up she giggles turning him on his back as she straddles him between her legs to get a better grip to tickle him with. Playfully tickling his sides she giggles, smiling widely.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Celina smiles again, but it was much bigger than any of the other times she done it. He could make her smile every single day of her life. It's good to smile because there's so many things to be happy about and be happy about what you have. "If you told me back then I probably would put the knife down and stop cutting myself. I went through depression, or so I think, and those were awful times for me. One of the reasons why I headed to the forest. Probably not my best option. I wish I could turn back the clock and jump into your arms because you would have saved me, but now I'm saved because of you finding me and being beside me... right now." A tear rolled down her cheek and she wiped it off before he could see or ask about it. She hugged him again, but not as tight. "I'm glad I'm your definition of perfect." She smiles at him. "I love you and I'm going to keep on saying that until I die. Maybe those words would be my last words." She takes his hand and heads out of the bedroom. He told her ladies first and she nodded and walked out.

Harry bit his lip again in response to her doing that as well. The fact that she sometimes bites her lip in return to him doing it, is such a great feeling and it makes him glad. Maybe even proud. "And I'm not afraid of saying I'm obsessed with Natasha. Sorta like I am with bananas." He laughed. "Oh, at first I thought you were talking about another Harry Styles," He joked and flipped his hair. He likes to tease her and do jokes like this. He kisses her on the lips and looks into her eyes as she says that making out is great and that everything is fun with him. "I'm just a fun person," He chuckled. "A real fun person," He continued. She gets up and turns him over to his back, and he moans as she started to tickle him again. "Well, that escalated quickly..." He trailed off as he started to tickle her back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Louis notices Celina smiling and he smiles back, taking her wrist in his hands placing little kisses to the scars. "They aren't scars of weakness but that you overcame something so powerful and beat what was trying to kill you." He smiles at her hugging her closely to him. "I was an ignorant little kid, but now that I have you I will never ever let you go and that's a promise." He smiles as she follows him out of the room, picking her up in his arms bridal style as he twirls her around before carrying her down the stairs. "Well guess what beautiful. I love you too." He smiles at her, eyes sparkling as he kisses her on the cheek. "I'll say that until my last dying breath and I promise those will be the last words if it kills me." He grins kissing her in the cheek again, before jokingly kissing her on the cheek repeatedly as well as other places on her face. "I love you," being exchanged in between each kiss.

Natasha giggles looking in his eyes him still biting his lip. "Oh we all know how much you love your bananas." She winks playfully looking at him. He kisses her on the lips and she kisses him back before pulling away. "Because there's five other Harry Styles lined up outside your door." She giggles a little looking at him. "I second that." She responds to him saying he's a really fun person. He moans as she turns him on his back and giggles. "Don't moan at me Styles." She winks at him as he says things escalated quickly. "Did they now?" She raises her eyebrows teasingly. He starts to tickle her back and she stops tickling him trying to find his hands to push them away from her sides. "Babe, babe! stop! You're gonna make me pee!" She giggles doubling over, head on his toned stomach trying to catch her breath.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Celina looks at him as they walk out of the room. She had no idea where they were going to have breakfast, but she was sure it would be something delicious. Pancakes, bacon, etc, the restaurant must have it. "I never thought of it that way. Thanks Louis." She puts a strand of hair behind her ear and smiles for the millionth time or so. "I'll never let you go either. You are all that I ever really wanted. Since I got you there's no way I would ever say goodbye or something close to that." He picked her bridal style and it shocked her because she wasn't expecting it at all. She started to say "wheee..." that you say on a ride. She would always be a child at heart, a person who still loves to watch Disney and can overrate to things. "I couldn't guess." She laughed, only joking with him. "I know you love." She smiles when he kisses her on the cheek. Every kiss meant so much to her. It was hard to explain. "I love you so much."

Harry licks his lips and looks at her, a serious face, like a face that meant business. "I do love bananas. They do sound good now." He laughed. "I could have one later." He licked his lips again thinking about eating a banana, which he peels it from the bottom. Maybe he's telling us that he's really a monkey. "Oh, really? Where are the other Styles?" He asked, looking around. He knew that there wasn't really anyone, but he was only playing along to have fun. He laughed and then smiled. He moaned again to annoy her and then chuckled. "But if I want to moan then I'll moan." He moaned even more, this time louder. She tries to find his hands, but he stopped tickling her and let his hands explore around. "I don't want to make you pee so I stopped." He laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:09 am

Louis smiles looking at her. "It's a metaphor for life. Using the object but not giving it the power to kill." He kisses her on the forehead and smiles. "I promise that as long as you have me you'll never have to pick up another knife again, at least not in that manner. For cooking or eating you may." He chuckles nuzzling her. "I think it's safe to say that it's impossible to say goodbye." He grins at her, eyes sparkling. She starts to say whee as he picks her up and he chuckles a little looking at her. He grins as she responds to his kisses, looking into her eyes. "I love you to infinity & beyond." He smiles challenging her as he set her back on the ground, placing his hands on her hips. "Forever and always babe. Even if we fight, I promise I will never leave and we'll get through whatever is in the way. Not all relationships are perfect, some take work, but if we're both willing we can do it. And I'm more than willing."

Natasha giggles looking at him. "Bananas do sound good right now, we should get one in a bit." She winks at him blushing a little. "There are no other Styles babe. You're my one and only." She wiggles a little playfully like a puppy might do. He continues to moan as she bites her lip, his moan is probably one of the sexiest things ever. She moans back in reply, giggling a little. "Wow Haz. I can make you moan without even doing anything." She winks at him playfully, grinding her hips against his once, teasingly. She stops laughing from him tickling her finally finding her breath as she looks up at him. "I was only saying that to get you to stop." She smirks at him, deciding he was gonna be her bed as she laid her head on his chest, curling up slightly as she wraps her leg around his playfully. "I love you Harry." She whispers looking up at him, her eyes shining bright.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Celina blushes and then smiles. "Oh, I see. It's a metaphor." She laughed. She smiles again when he kisses her on the forehead. "I don't think I will ever pick one up again except for when I need a knife to cut streak or something." She stares at him and then bites her lip a little, but not enough to make it bleed because that would be embarrassing. "None of us would ever say goodbye or think about that. It's just something that would be hard to say to someone who you love so much and is always there for you. Sometimes maybe even the only person that is there for you." She once had her parents in her life, but they were never there for her. She was the only child, not sure if Louis knows or not, but he would eventually. Her parents were always working out of the house for crazy hours and they always came home grumpy, mad, tired, feeling shitty, and then usually headed to take a nap. She had to manage for herself. Take care of her dog and feed herself. "I love you to the moon and back." That was one of Taylor's lyrics from one of her songs. She is one of her inspirations. "It's hard to even get into a fight with you, but all couples get into a fight, sometimes even a lot, but they still love each other in the end."

Harry smiles and chuckles. "We can have them a little later. They are so good. Maybe you could watch me how I peel them." He laughed and flipped his hair. Perhaps she knows how he peels them, but watching him do it would be fun. "I know there isn't, but I like to make jokes even though I'm not good at them. Wanna hear a joke?" Usually when he asks his bandmates a joke or anyone for that matter, they usually say no because they know his jokes are awful, but awful that you laugh and love them. He stares at her, but he doesn't moan. He would moan again, but he wants to wait until the right time. However, he purrs like a cat instead. "Well, you speak to me." He raises his eyebrows and then winks at her. She grinds her hips against him and he does it to her. "I was going to stop eventually so it's all good," He says with a smile. He watches her as her head laid on his chest and she was using him as a bed. He started to rub her a little and then stopped a few seconds later. "I love you too."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Louis smiles at her, grinning cheekily as he looks at her walking forwards in an attempt to get her to walk backwards to the wall. "Babe, you know I will always always love you. Even if one day it seems like I don't because I'm busy or upset over something, I always will. Forever and ever and ever." He smiles, kissing her on the lips. Making the kiss a little deeper, but not too deep as they still need to eat breakfast. Pulling away he looks at her smiling, as he plays with her fingers in his hands, daintily brushing the skin of her palm with his thumb, smirking at him. "Why don't we go get something to eat? I was thinking maybe we could go to the waffle house or something for breakfast." He winks at her and lifts her off her feet again, running towards the door.

Natasha giggles a little looking at him. "Oh I sure would love to watch you peel that banana." She winks at him and smirks, biting her bottom lip playfully. "Sure, let's hear one." She looks up at him, smirking waiting to hear the joke. She giggles again as he grinds his hips back against her. "Good that you did, otherwise I'd have to do this..." She jumps on him tickling his sides more aggressively than before, but she stops curling up on him. He rubs her a little and she purrs playfully almost like a kitten. "I know you do." She giggles, cuddling into him as she kisses him on the cheek, before looking into his beautiful eyes.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Celina looks at him and crossed her arms as he walks forward. She wasn't sure what this was all about, but she went with it. "I may have one of those days too where I'm just not having the best day or I'm on my period and I'm just Mrs. Cranky. I will always always love you too because you are seriously everything to me. I can't even imagine you getting hurt." She hugs him quickly before he kissed her. She kissed him back and put her arms around his shoulders. He pulls away and she does too, putting her arms down from around his shoulders. "Waffles sound pretty good." She smiled.

Harry smiles. "Peeling bananas are fun." He laughed. She bites his lip and he didn't bite his lip back. Instead he just stared at her and watched. He sighed as he thought of his famous joke that he did on stage once. Not sure if she knew it or not, but it wouldn't hurt to find out. "Knock knock," He started and waited for her to reply. "Babe..." He trails off and she starts to tickle him again. He was laughing so hard that milk could come out of his nose, even though that would be pretty fascinating, but not pretty. "Stop, stop this kind of torture!" He groaned, and tried to get her hands, but he had no luck.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:55 am

Louis smiles looking at her as she talks, wrapping his arms around her.  "That's understandable, and I know you probably don't feel comfortable talking about your period, but when you get it if you ever need like, supplies or any kind of food, just let me know. Okay, babe? Don't be shy, I know it'll be extremely awkward and probably embarrassing, but I'll never judge you for it. It took Natasha forever to get used to asking me to get stuff for her, but now she's perfectly fine with it."  He hugs her back before kissing her.  She kisses him back, putting her arms around his shoulders as he wraps his arms around her back, before her arms went slack, but his didn't as he picked her up.  "They have more than waffles, but if you want waffles we can order them. They have pancakes, sausage. Everything you'd think of for breakfast." He smiles, setting her down as he turns his back to her down.  "Jump on my back babe." He chuckles looking at her as he crouches down for her to jump on.

Natasha smiles at him as he mentions peeling the banana, as he sighs.  "Who's there?" She giggles a little, as she stops tickling him, playfully wrapping her around him.  "Sorry babe, I love your laugh, it's adorable." She looks up at him with the puppy dog eyes, before smiling and giggling a little. "It's fun to torture you, babe."  She winks at him and smiles, hugging him closely to her as she looks up at him, cuddling into him.  "Do you ever try to picture your life years from now? Like what you'll be doing. Where you'll be doing them. What you'll already have?" She looks up at him, looking back towards the wall.  "I can actually picture you in my life years from now." She smirks up at him, resting her head on his shoulder now as she wraps one arm around his stomach area.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Celina sighs and looks at him. Talking about your period is so much harder than talking about your problems sometimes because it's so personal and weird to tell a guy that you have it the first time. Once you get used to telling the guy then you feel fine. "I'll feel really embarrassed to tell you at first, but then I'll get used to it and won't feel weird. You can buy me pads and tampons." She laughed. "And if I need food, like really want it, you'll be there. Oh, and cramps and such." Cramps are the worst when you have your period. It's just awful. Periods in general are awful. Why do girls have to go through that and not guys? "Well, waffles still sound good, but maybe I'll go with pancakes. I honestly have no idea. All sounds delicious." She giggles. "Can't forget about bacon. That is must." She smiles, looking at him. He tells her to get onto his back and she nods, jumping onto his back. "I love piggyback rides."

Harry smiles and looks at her. "A cow," He answers her. He crosses his arms, looking at her as she stops tickling her. He then uncrosses and tickles her instead, but in a different area than her sides. "Revenge," He smirked, with an edgy smile. "I love your laugh, but everything else about you too." He complimented her and kissed her cheek. He wasn't lying; he would never lie. This is the truth. He loves every single little thing about her. It doesn't matter if she even has insecurities; he will take care of them. "Don't torture me, I should do that to you instead." He licks his lips. She hugs him, and he hugs her back, cuddling with her also. She starts to speak and he looks at her. He shook his head, shrugged, and then sighed. "I think when I started going out with you I thought about me and you in the future. Married, and with children. By then I probably wouldn't be touring around the world anymore, there would be no One Direction, and the other lads would be married too. We may not even be that close anymore, but I hope so."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Louis nods, looking at her as she talks about her period and he chuckles a little. "It'll be embarrassing for you, but I'll never judge you. Anything you need, I got it, and if you need something extremely private, Natasha would probably have anything you need, like midol." He smiles nuzzling into her. "I'll buy you anything and everything you need or want, beautiful." He chuckles, kissing her on the cheek. "I'm not a whimpy ass guy who won't get his girl something she needs because he'll feel really weird or awkward about it, I'll go out and get anything you need or want." He grins at her as she talks about the waffle house, looking at her. She hops onto his back and he smiles widely. "Good, because I was thinking since it's such a nice day outside that, we could just walk to the restaurant, because it's not that far anyways." He grins playfully jumping up on and down once as she was on his back. "And I love giving them, but only to you." He smiles, kissing her hand.

Natasha smiles at him. "A cow who?" She looks at him, as she starts to giggle at him tickling her, although it was a different spot than her sides. "Babe, I'm ticklish everywhere and you know that." She giggles, pushing his hands away. "It's impossible not to love everything else about you, babe." She looks into his eyes, still smiling. "Nooo! It's fun torturing you though." Poking him on the nose she rolls off of him, to his side, once again cuddling into him as she wraps her arm around him. "Well lets only hope that if there happens to be no One Direction, you are still the best of mates and that you'll still be close." She looks at him, sighing a little. "It's sad to think of your career and life now gone, like it was just a dream that had limited time."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Celina starts to play with her hands a little feeling a little awkward and weird, and distracted. "I know you'll get anything for me, anything that I need, even the most weirdest things." She laughed. "However like you said if it's really personal then I'll ask Natasha." She looks at him and then smiles. It always felt so good to be beside him even when there could be times that are awkward, or starting to. "I could seriously imagine you going to a store. You look for the pads and then once you find them, you buy them. There's a lady at the cashier. She notices that you're famous and then she starts to freak out a little. Then she notices the pads. She looks at them. She asks, 'Who are these for?' And you answer,'For my girlfriend.' At first I'm sure it would be awkward to even answer a lady's question like that." She laughed. "But you'll get used to it like I'll get used to asking you things." She holds onto his shoulder so she wouldn't fall out his back. It's smart to stay safe when someone is giving you a piggyback, but that person would make sure that you're still on. "It is a nice day. You won't get tired of carrying me?" She asked, playing with his hair. "Have you ever gave one to Natasha?"

Harry smirked. "No, babe, not a cow who. A cow goes moo." He laughed, hoping she understood his joke even though it wasn't much of anything. He stared at her for a few seconds before leaning in to kiss her lips. "You are so ticklish, but I like it." He smiled. "I like it, like I love you." She pushes his hands away and he groans. "But, I want to tickle you more..." He complains and then looks at her, laughing; he was acting like a little kid, but he didn't mind. "Thanks, babe. I'm just awesome." He laughed and flipped his hair. "You are more awesome than me though, beautiful." He bit his lip and then smirked. "It's better to torture you in my opinion, but alright." She pokes his nose and he pokes her nose back, chuckling. "There could be a One Direction reunion and there could be a concert and everything. That would be pretty incredible."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Louis smiles listening to her. "Exactly, if you don't have me there's always Natasha." He looks at her and smiles. "Actually, I wouldn't be the slightly embarrassed. Sure it'd be a little awkward, but I'd say it with pride, because I'm proud to have you. I don't care what anyone else thinks or if they hate me for having a girlfriend, because I love you and no matter what they do it'll never change my feelings for you." He smiles at her as she puts her arms around his neck to prevent her from falling off. "How could I get tired of carrying you? I'd carry you all day if I could." He grins, although she can't see it, starting to walk down the street with her on his back, not really caring who saw them right now. "I've given her a lot, I treat her like my little sister, you know?" He chuckles a little. "She calls me big brother, so why not." He smiles, playfully bumping Celina up and down as he walks down the sidewalk, except meaning to bump her up and down trying to be childish.

Natasha giggles, rolling her eyes as she playfully pushes Harry. "You're so corny, it's adorable." She smirks at him. She looks back at him as he stares at her, before he leans in to kiss her on the lips, her kissing him back. "And I love you too." She smiles looking at him as he groans. "No, no tickling me more, babe." She winks at him. "That's a huge lie Styles and you know it. I could never be more awesome than you." She smirks scrunching up her face as he pokes her in the nose, before playfully trying to bite it as he pulls it away. "If you guys still aren't together by the time we get married, that'd be the perfect time. There's no rule saying you can't have more than one best man, so all four of them could be your best men." She giggles, cuddling into him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Celina smiles, and even though Louis couldn't see it she did it anyways. "There's always Harry as well, but I would feel weird to ask him." She laughed. If there ever a problem and none of them could help her, then she would go to Harry for assistance. "I think that's the right way to go, babe. You should feel proud and happy to buy your girlfriend stuff for her period," She laughs, harder this time, but not too much to hurt herself. "I hope I could be carried all day. That would be something alright. Then I won't have to walk anymore." She kissed his back and then played with his hair again. "Yeah, I know. I think it's quite nice that you treat her that way and she treats you like you're her brother." She starts to giggle and smile as he bumps her up and down.

Harry watches her roll her eyes at him and he smirked. "Do you like my joke though? The last time I said it was on stage. The boys hate it when I tell jokes." He laughed, thinking back to the time when he said a joke to the boys and it wasn't funny, or it wasn't good at all. "I love you more," He challenges, looking at her, crossing his arms, thinking that she could say something more. It could go back and forth, but in the end they both love each other very much. "Yes, I shall tickle you more. It will be a surprise where it is though." He winked, and then did so as that. He tickled her, and it wasn't in a spot that she would have guessed at the top of her head. "No, I wasn't lying. You are so awesome that sometimes it makes me smile so hard that I almost laugh." He smiles, to show her, and then it turns shortly after to a little laugh. She tries to bite the finger and he groans, smirking. "That would be really amazing. It will be a treat to have all of them as my best man."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Louis chuckles as she mentions Harry. "If all else fails, go to the Styles." He laughs a little looking at her. She laughs and he smiles proudly, fond of her laughter. "I do feel proud and happy because at least I can say that I have a girl I can do things for, and she's not just any girl. She's the most perfect being to ever walk the earth." He looks over his shoulder simultaneously, smiling before turning back around. "I'll carry you forever," He playfully jumps with her on him, before walking normal again. "You're rather light, babe. I honestly don't see how I couldn't carry you all day." He chuckles a little, arms caressing underneath her lower thighs, getting a better grip on her.

Natasha giggles looking at him. "Fine, you love me more. Or do you? The world may never know." She looks at him and smiles. "What do I have to do to prove to you that I love you more?" She winks at him, biting her lip playfully. "It was an okay joke honestly, I knew where it was going." She looks at him and pushes his hand away as he tickles her on the top of her head. "Stop Harry! That makes me feel like a dog." She laughs looking at him. "You're so adorable when you smile and laugh, it's the cutest thing ever." She admits blushing slightly as she looks at him. "That'd be awesome." She smiles cuddling back into him. "It seems so far away," Looking up at him, she lays her head against his chest. "I really hope someday it'll happen though."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Celina listens to his chuckle and it made her smile. "Go to the Styles. Oh my gosh." She laughed. In her opinion, she thought that was a little funny, to him it may not be. "Oh, Louis, you're going to make me cry again. Why are you so fucking sweet? I'm trying to hold my tears in, but you're just the nicest person ever. You are acting like so much.... um, Liam Payne." She finally said it and didn't believe that she was saying it. "I know you as the kind of guy who's really funny and always doing pranks." She told him and smiled a little, but quickly loses the smile. "I would love to be carried forever and I bet you can make it happen, love." She says, and kisses the back of his head. "I guess me being light is a really good thing for you." She giggles.

Harry licks his lips and then smiles. "Would I lie about me loving you more?" He laughed. "That is something a guy wouldn't lie about, sweetie." He smirked. "But you know that I love you and that is all that counts." He looked at her as she asked what she has to do to prove it to him that she loves him more. "I could think of a few things you can do and you may know what those things are, or you may not." He watches her as she bit her lip. "I bet I could do better?" He asked her, but honestly he wasn't so good at jokes so it probably wouldn't be better the next time around. He groaned when she moved his hands away. "Hey! Babe, next time I move my hands away first. You are a dog to me. You would be a cute one at that. Or you can be my pussycat instead." He winked and chuckled. "You are quite cute when you do those things too." He sighs and then hugs her as she cuddles into him again. He loves this kind of attention and to be really close like this. "I know you would want to call yourself Mrs. Styles. A lot of other girls do."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Louis smiles listening to her laugh. Her laughter is probably the cutest thing he's ever heard, and he loves listening to it. "Glad to make you laugh babe." Listening to her talk as she chokes back tears he kisses the back of her hand again. "It's okay to cry babe, I won't judge you for crying. You're still my beautiful girl either way. Stereotypical people." He chuckles a little. "Once you get to know all of us, you'll see that the people we're supposed to be, we all are basically each other. Everyone's got that sensitive sweet side that Liam has, and if I do say so myself, I've taught Liam some pretty rockin' pranks." He smiles looking at her over his shoulder. "Even if you weren't light babe, I'd carry you to the ends of the earth if it'd make you happy. I'll do anything and everything for you."

Natasha giggles looking at him. "Of course not, but you do know some guys do, right? I know you aren't though, and that's perfect." She smiles listening to him talk. "Same for you Harry, I love you too and that's all that counts. We love each other." She blushes a little when he says the next few words. "Oh really? And what's that, because I honestly have no clue." She smiles at him, honestly not knowing what he had in mind. His mind could be confusing sometimes. She smiles, wrapping her arm around him again. "I bet you could do better too babe. Don't take it so hard, it's only a joke. It was a cute joke especially when you tell it." Eyes glistening as she looks up at the male she smiles again. "Not if I move your hands first," She winks at him giggling. "I like the sound of that. Your pussycat. It's not entirely false." She giggles again as he hugs her, cuddling further into him. He sighs and she listens to him talk before looking up at him. "They would want to be called Mrs.Styles for a completely different reason though. I know you, and I know what you're like, and I've had the time to get to know a lot about you. They see what the media puts you as and that you're hot. You are really hot, but your personality is what kills me every time." Looking up at him she smiles widely. "And according to the media you're all about sex and girls, which isn't all that false, but you're something so much more. You're a person who is so beautiful inside and outside it should be illegal. I love you Harry, and no one is ever going to change that."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Celina smiles, and even though he couldn't see it; he would probably be thinking that she was smiling. It could be because of him or something... wait, for a moment, all of her smiling is about him and that's it. Yes, there could be something else that can make her smile, but mostly it was him that made her turn that frown or that face to a smile. She tries to look at him while she was on his back, but it wasn't working too well. If she looked too much she could possibly fall off and that wouldn't be good at all, and even for him, so she stopped. "Somehow it's easy to cry around you, but I guess that's the same when I would be home and feeling bad about me and my life." She sighed, and then bit her lip, looking around. She was trying her hardest to not cry, but sometimes you just have to let go and do. "That may be true, but there's something about all of you that makes you all unique. I'm not sure what it is, but I guess I'll find that out eventually." She smiled again. "That sweet thing again that I was telling you." She giggled. "And I know you would."

Harry smiles, looking into her eyes; getting lost in them if he really tried. He could try, and he really wanted to, but for some reason he was too distracted and not doing that. It could be because of her hotness or something, it may even be a whole different thing too. "We will love each other and hopefully forever. There may be a girl or a boy that could come between us, but we won't let it hurt us. You make me strong." He said, and it was a little lyric from one of his newest songs from the album, Midnight Memories. "You really have no idea or are you lying to me, Ms. Natasha?" He bit his lip, and smirked, staring at her. "If you're lying you can just tell me now. Go on." He told her. "However, if you are telling the truth then sorry for my mistake. Sometimes things a girl says can mean something different." He sighed and looked at her again. Maybe she wasn't lying and she really had no idea. "I can try to do better jokes. I know I can," He says with a smile, kissing her cheek, like for good luck. He rolled his eyes and then groaned. He didn't want her to move his hands first. It should be his job, not hers. "Good luck with that," He challenged. "My pussycat Natasha. I could like walk up to someone random and be like,'Hey. This is my pussycat, Natasha.' That person may look at me funny, but we both would understand the joke." He cuddles with her and then leans him to kiss her lips, softly, and then moves to kiss her neck, but instead more as a tease because he wasn't really kissing there yet. "Those fans of mine may only care about having sex with me, but there are a few special ones out there that just want to get to know me first and then eventually comes the sex part." He laughs and flips his hair. "Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind the sex part. Especially having it with you. Your sex takes me to paradise." He winks and then smiles. "I see what the media says about me. I mean you can't always believe what they say and that goes for magazines as well. Sometimes they just make up these stupid fucking things that are full of bullshit. I mean they are just a waste of time to even read if you ask me." He stops and stares at her. He knew that the media puts him out as a whore and someone who would just date anyone pretty, but like any guy, he can have any girl that he wants. "They aren't wrong about the sex and girls part, but some things come out to be such a damn rumor. It's sick. It's like, it's so not true and it doesn't even sound like it's true." He paused. "I know you don't believe any of that stuff. You aren't like that to believe it. Some people just don't know the real me, but you do and the lads, and of course my family. I love you so much."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Louis smiles as she talks, playfully squeezing her under thigh before chuckling a little. "It's easy to cry around me because you know that no matter how much you cry, I will never judge you. I'll always love you regardless of how many times you cry, how much you cry. You'll always be my one and only." Kissing the back of her hand, he stops, looking over his shoulder at her. "There's something unique about you too babe. Your smile, your laugh, the way you try to hide the fact that you're crying from me when I know you are. You're everything to me, and I'll be here. I don't care if you're sick to the point where you're throwing up on me, I will never look at you any different. I love you." She smiles, kissing her lower arm that was over his shoulder.

Natasha bites her lip looking at him, a little worried when he mentions someone else coming between them. "I really hope no one does come between us, I don't think I'd be able to live knowing that you're in another girls arms, or that I'm in any other guy's arms besides yours." She recognizes the lyric from Strong which she helped Louis come up with the idea of as she looks at Harry. "I honestly have no idea, I'm not lying I promise! I don't know what guys want in order for a girl to prove her love to him...okay well I do, but you're different then them so how am I supposed to know what you want." She giggles. "You could want me to get you a banana for all I know." She giggles when he kisses her cheek, looking at him. "I'm sure you can," She smiles as she cuddles into him. "You can't just walk up to someone and say that Harry! It doesn't work that way. They'll think we're insane." She giggles looking up at a the curly haired boy, she's proud to call her boyfriend. She kisses him back softly as he kisses her before he moves on to her neck, teasing her as he's not quite kissing there just yet. She groans slightly from the teasing. Clearing her throat when he says he wouldn't mind the sex part she crosses her arms over her chest, raising her eyebrows. "I'd hope you wouldn't have sex with another girl when you're with me." She looks at him smirking somewhat. "Either way you're still mine, and nobody is going to take you from me without a fight." She giggles, unfolding her arms as she hugs him. "I love you too Haz. Forever, and I don't care if some fans do want to have sex with you I trust you enough not to cheat on me." She looks up at him and smiles. "You wouldn't...right?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Celina looks down for a moment before petting his head, like a dog for some unknown reason. She really liked his hair, to be honest, most of the time boys have really nice hair, and since she was dating Louis then she loves his hair. She remembers what his hair was like on the X Factor and up until now. It's not like she stalked him in the past or anything. "I know you don't care at all. I've cried at school before and people would look at me funny. I would have to go to the counselor a lot during school because I was always upset, sometimes not even doing my homework and doing poorly on tests. My parents would even hit me when I did bad on tests. I have no idea why." She sighs and she starts to cry, her memories pouring into her mind, like piles and piles of paper on the floor. Sometimes she doesn't even know why she tells Louis all of this stuff, but when she thinks of it he is like the only person she loves and like the only one that cares and is always there for her. "My past if you think about it is just awful. That is why I look to the future now because it's better. Better because you're in it, hopefully. I love you so much like I never loved anyone before." She kisses his head and then listens to him speak because she was speaking too much. "You always have made me feel good about myself and knowing that you think I'm unique and so much more, it just means a lot."

Harry sighs, looks down, and then back up to her. He saw her expression when he was talking about someone coming between them. "Don't worry, we love each other. If there is someone who comes into my life or yours, then tries to flirt with me or you, or whatever else they want to do, I know how to handle it." He starts to laugh a little when she tells him that she wasn't lying. He knows for a fact that she wouldn't lie to him, even with something as small. "So, okay, you aren't lying. I didn't think so. Sure, some guys want to have sex to prove the girl's love for him or whatever, but you're right I'm different from them. I may want to have sex, but that isn't all that I want. Sometimes even doing nothing is good." He pauses and then smiles at her, his famous smile that turns every single fan on. "I love to cuddle too so that can be something. Or just sitting together eating dinner and making small talk." He smiles again, but this time it turns into a mini laugh, staring into her beautiful eyes. For some guys, that is the first thing they notice about a girl. "A banana could be enough to prove your love," He laughs. "But I would need more than that unfortunately." She tells him that it doesn't work that way to walk up to someone. He doesn't laugh, but looks at her, smirking and crossing his arms. "I rather be inzayn," He jokes and looks at her to see if she understood it or if she was completely lost. It was a little something that the fans started and so he learned, and he thinks it's pretty interesting. He moves over back to her lips after teasing her around her neck. This time it was much deeper and more fun, but he teased her again by biting her lip on purpose. He meant to do that because he loves to tease her even though she may not like it. "Of course not, babe. Some girl may find a way to get me into bed with her, but I won't get into that trap so easily." He told her and hugged her, and then started to cuddle with her. Like he said before he likes to cuddle and especially if he can do it with his girlfriend. He looks up at her as she asks if he would cheat on her. He shook his head and hugged her tight like she was a teddy bear. "You really think I would? I've had sex with you a few times and I never left. If I left, then that would mean that is all that I wanted."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next