Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:06 pm

*Sleep*

Natasha smiles looking at him, french kissing him back like old times. She lifts her head up slowly, still kissing him as she shifts herself underneath him, sitting up against the backboard, still kissing him, raising her legs up on either side of him, trying to get herself comfortable. She smiles a little under the kiss, kissing him back a little more than before.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:21 pm

*Sleep*

Harry makes the french kiss a little more deeper and intense, but not as deep as to hurt her or make her feel awkward. She lifts her head up and then shifts herself underneath him. He moves around just a bit to make sure he's comfortable himself.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:26 pm

*Sleep*

Natasha looks at him and smiles a little putting her forehead against his. She looks into his eyes and smiles, before kissing him again. She pulls away from the kiss, still wanting more as she silently yawns. "I'm getting a little tired, Haz." She looks at him, nuzzling her face into his neck. "It's six in the morning." She whispers softly, kissing his neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:09 pm

*Sleep*

Harry looks back at her and smiles a little. It was early in the morning and well he was a bit tired, but he was trying to not think about it. He kisses her back and then pulls away when she does. "Yeah, me too a bit. Wanna head to bed soon?" He asked her and hugged her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:26 pm

*Sleep*

Natasha nods slightly, rubbing her eyes as she smiles at him. "I had a lot of fun tonight, Harry. I love you." She whispers before kissing him on the lips again gently. "Whenever you're ready I am." She giggles a little, trying to keep her eyes open as she looks at him, smiling slightly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:31 pm

*Sleep*

Harry nods and smiles. "Yeah me too. I love you as well." He kisses her on the lips back and then pulls away to look at her. She was just so beautiful. "You tell me when you're ready. How about that?" He offered.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:32 pm

*Sleep*

Natasha giggles squirming underneath him a little bit. "I'm ready whenever you are babe. I'm kind of getting tired by the minute." She says half asleep already, looking at him as her eyelids become heavy, attempting to keep them open. She smiles limply and looks at him. "You're so hot."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:37 pm

*Sleep*

Harry touches her hair and puts a strand of hair behind her ear. He looks at her and then kisses her cheek. "Then let's head to bed. You look tired anyways." He says, and takes her and puts her under the covers. He kisses her lips this time. "I love you. Goodnight... good morning I don't know what to say." He laughs and then gets under the covers next to her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:45 pm

*Sleep*

Natasha smiles as he cuddles into her underneath the blankets as she pulls them over her shoulders, turning to face him as he climbs in beside her. She smiles slightly looking at him, eye lids closing from the tiredness of tonight's activities. "I love you too, Harry. Goodnightmorning." She giggles, kissing him lightly on the lips before curling into him as she closes her eyes, pulling her hands up beside her to nuzzle into him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:17 pm

*Sleep*

Harry watches her as her eyes were literally about to close because of being so tired. He couldn't blame her though. Having sex for many hours can make you tired. "See you when you wake up." He says, and he smiles as she cuddles into him and gets close. He puts his arm around her and hugs her tight. He closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:59 pm

o.o Did you clean out the forum or something o.o))

*Both Asleep*

*MORNING*

Turning over slightly in his sleep, Louis slowly raises up the lids of his eyes, the morning light filling the room almost blinding him as it takes a second to adjust to the new surroundings after being engulfed in darkness for house. He turns to look at Celina and smiles, seeing her still asleep as he lays back down beside her, looking up at the ceiling for a little bit, before wrapping his arm around her middle again, cuddling into her backside, playfully tickling the back of her neck with his breath. "Good morning sunshine." He grins a little, placing a kiss to her cheek.

Still asleep, Natasha tosses and turns over so her back is to Harry. She grasps the blankets pulling them closer for warm as she continues to sleep. Dreams of all the fans surrounding them, paparazzi snapping pictures as her eye lids suddenly feel warm and almost like there's something bright shining on them. She opens her eyes to be blinded by the light filtering through the room, as she turns back to face Harry, burying her face under the blankets.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:04 pm

No, it just did that automatically.

Celina was still sleeping, but once Louis came over to her and was tickling her it was hard for her to keep on sleeping. After that she woke up, and yawned and looked at his handsome face. She couldn't believe it was morning already. It went by way too fast. "Good morning, handsome," She says and gives him a morning kiss on the lips.

Harry was fast asleep and he was dreaming about Natasha. Usually it would be something perverted, but it was something different this time. He was dreaming about a few years from now when they're married and have children. He hopes to have at least a girl, maybe even twins, or a boy. Or like two boys and a girl, and the girl would be the youngest so the boys learn how to treat a girl and the girl will be daddy's princess.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Thats awesome!

Louis smiles looking at her as she yawns, staring at him. "Good morning beautiful." He smiles and kisses her good morning on the lips, lightly hugging her around her middle. "I didn't wake you, did I?" He chuckles, smiling cheekily, kissing her on the cheek, before sitting up, running his hand through his hair, looking at her again. "Do you want to get something to eat, love?"

Natasha groans slightly, cuddling into Harry's back side in an attempt to shield her eyes from the sun. A sudden urge to get up, causes her to rise from her position besides Harry, walking towards the bathroom. she does the dirty then looks in the mirror, brushing her hair out on either side of her in an attempt to make it neat and the way she wants it.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Celina yawns again and looks at her. She was still tired, but it might take not as long for her to fully wake up. She smiles when he kisses her and she closes her eyes to enjoy the kiss. She then opens up her eyes once the kiss was done. "Nope you did not, babe." She told him as he kisses her on the cheek and she giggles. "Yeah sure. What are you in the mood for?"

Harry turns around in his sleep to the other side. He was still dreaming about in the future with him and Natasha. It was so far away right now, but at least he could at least start thinking about it. They haven't been dating for so long yet, but it seems like they have. He hears her getting up and he opens his eyes, but doesn't say anything. He thought that she could be heading to the bathroom or something and then he closes his eyes and heads back to bed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Louis smiles when she giggles, playfully giving her an eskimo kiss while smiling. "Anything you want. We can stay in and cook or I can take you out somewhere to get breakfast." He looks at her, wrapping his arms around her playfully tickling her sides. "Are you ticklish beautiful?" He chuckles a little,tickling her more, before stopping as he kisses her cheek quickly.

Natasha takes one last glance at herself in the mirror before leaving the bathroom, heading back to the bedroom with Harry. She crawls back underneath the duvet, pulling it over her shoulders as she turns her back towards Harry, closing her eyes again to shield them from the sun. She smiles to herself, as she dazes back off to sleep. Thinking about Harry and herself in the distant future.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Celina smiles as she eskimo kisses him back, giggling. Eskimo kisses are really cute especially when you do it with a handsome boyfriend. "You can choose. I don't mind if we go out or not." She told him as she smiles again and then stares at him. Why is he so good looking? She could never figure that out when she first laid her eyes on him. He starts to tickle her sides and she was laughing so hard. "Stop it. I'm so ticklish." She told him and then laughed again.

Harry heard Natasha walking back into the bedroom and once she got back into bed with him, he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. He opened up his eyes and looked at her. "What did you have to do in the bathroom, babe?" He asked curious on if she had to go to the bathroom or some other reason.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Louis stops tickling her and smiles looking at her. "The way you giggle is so adorable." He kisses her on the lips quickly, but gently. "It's up to you, beautiful. We can stay in and I'll cook breakfast for you, or we can go out." He grins, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him, still laying beside her on the bed. He playfully nibbles the tip of the ear, around the cartilage not actually biting, just playfully enough to tickle.

Natasha hears Harry's voice and smiles, opening her eyes to look at him. "Use the bathroom?" She giggles, lightly kissing him on the lips before pulling away. "That's what you're supposed to do in a bathroom, isn't it?" She pokes his nose, smiling as she giggles a little more. "Silly, Haz."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Celina smiles and stops laughing. He could tickle her all he wants, but she may laugh way too much and then start to choke. That wouldn't be good at all. "Thanks babe. Everything that you do is too much for me." She smiles again, but bigger than the previous smile. "How about you choose, Lou. Like I said, I don't mind either. If you don't choose though then I can try to choose." She offered and looked at him.

Harry shakes his head and laughed. "Oh, you know girls like to look at their face in the mirror too." He flips his hair, and looks at her. "So you weren't doing that either?" He looked at her some more and waits for a reply as he put his head down on the pillow.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Louis smiles, looking into her eyes. "Everything I do is never enough for you, babe. I want you to have everything and anything you want. You deserve everything." He pokes her on the nose and chuckles a little. "How about you try to choose. Which would you prefer? Cooking? Or Restaruant?" He smiles, kissing her on the cheek. "I'm fine either way, I want whatever you want."

Natasha giggles a little rolling her eyes. "So what if I was? I bet you do it too, babe." She smirks, looking at him as she cuddles into him. "Maybe I was, what are you gonna do about it?" She pokes his nose and smiles, looking into his eyes.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Celina smiles and kisses his cheek. "Aw, Louis you are so sweet. I love you. But you do so much for me though. I feel like I have everything I need and want right here in front of me." She hugs him and then pulls away looking into his eyes. "A restaurant wouldn't be bad. You probably would eventually get tired of cooking, am I right?" She giggles.

Harry chuckles and bites his lip. "Psh, I don't." He lied. "But you know who does. Zayn." He laughed. "He loves mirrors." He hits her playfully, but by accident it was harder than what he meant to. "Oh oops. Didn't mean to hit you that hard. I hope I didn't hurt you, babe. If I did..." He trailed off and kissed her shoulder where he hit her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Louis smiles looking at her. "As long as I'm doing it for you, there's no way I could be tired of doing anything." He smiles and kisses her softly on the lips before pulling away. "Might want to get dressed if you want to go out." He chuckles, poking her stomach. "Oh and by the way." He turns to her kissing her on the cheek, smiling. "I love you."

Natasha gasps as Harry hits her, fake crying. She tries so hard to hold back the laughter inside of her and succeeds, fake crying into the blankets as she turns her back from him. "Leave me alone." She playfully whines, still pretending to fake cry. She stops simultaneously, listening to see if she could hear him, giggling a little in hope that he didn't hear her giggling, and continued fake crying.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Celina looks back at him and smiles. "Aw, well, that's good to know. But when you do get tired, you let me know, okay?" She says, and kisses him on the cheek. Then he kisses her on the lips and she kisses him back softly. "Oh, yeah. I'll do it that right now actually." She gets out of bed and heads over to get dressed, but then she stopped to look at him. "I love you too." She says, blows him a kiss and then goes to get dressed.

Harry at first thought she actually meant the crying, but then once he started to think about it then he thought that it was only fake crying. But he acted like he really did hurt her. "Are you okay?" As he listened to her crying. He hoped that she was okay. "Did I really did hurt you?" He asked, and then tried to not laugh. He heard her whine and cry, but he didn't say anything because he knew that she was only kidding. "I didn't hurt you, after all right?" He laughed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Louis smiles looking at her as she gets up, licking his lips. "Caught it." He winks at her before turning to his dresser, taking out a pair of black boxers and jeans with a white undershirt and a red hoodie. He gets dressed and sits on the bed, choosing which shoes to wear today and he settles for his red Jays before standing up again. "Which restaurant do you want to go to my love?"

Natasha bursts out giggling, turning back around to face him as she wraps her arms around him. "Just kidding!" She giggles looking at him. "It honestly didn't even hurt at all babe." She smiles, looking at him as she hugs him closely. "Did you actually believe me or did you know all along that I was faking it?" She smirks poking him on the nose, smiling widely. Almost proud at herself. "I could never be mad at you enough to tell you to leave me alone. God I'd rather stab myself in the eye. I love you." She giggles a little more kissing him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:02 pm

Celina picks out the outfit that she wanted to wear today. She wasn't really in the mood to dress up a bit so she just decided to go with a basic shirt with jeans, adding a hat with a little edge though. However, she's going to wear boots so she will be a little in style, but not over the top. She walked over to Louis and looked at his outfit. "Do you like it?" She posed and smiled with a giggle. "Your outfit is nice too."

Harry laughs and flips his hair as he looks at her. "I knew you were faking the whole entire time, but I was playing along... like a good actor." He says, and chuckles, as he hugs her. "I'm glad that I didn't hurt you though, babe. I don't think I could actually hurt you if I really tried. I don't think that would be even possible because I love you too much. You are everything to me. You really are." He leans in and kisses her on the lips, softly, and then pulls away. "Glad to hear that you love me. There's no way I could ever want to leave you alone either."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Louis smiles checking her out from head to toe. "I don't like it babe." He grins mischievously, walking over to her, wrapping his arm around her back. "I love it." Leaning down to kiss her, he smiles, taking her hand in his playing with her fingers. "You don't need to get dressed up for me babe. I'm not one of those guys who will leave you if you look like shit, and honestly I don't think it's even possible for you to look like shit." He smirks, kissing her hand. "You looked like a model when you did that pose." He teases her a little, chuckling.

Natasha smiles, snuggling into his side as she wraps her arm back around him. He kisses her, and she kisses him back, listening to him talk. "Good, because I don't want you to." She giggles a little looking up at him, hugging him closely to her as she buries her face into his neck. "What do you want to do today? Only a little while left until you boys go on tour. We could stay in, if you want?" She looks up at him, smiling.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next