Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay.

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay.

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Thane

I stopped walking and watched the girls walk away, before I turned to Ace. "What do you need to talk about?"

Macee

I linked my arm with hers as I guided her to the cafeteria, I was a little worried about what Ace might do to Thane, but Thane was strong enough to protect himself if he needed to.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay.

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Ace

"I just wanted to say.." I paused, "Don't break Jade's heart." I said, "I don't want her hurt again." I said and walked off to luch.

Jade

"I hope Ace didn't hurt Thane." I told Macee
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Thane

I looked at Ace, and started walking. "Hey!" I called after him, hoping he'd stop.

Macee

I looked at her, "Me neither," I honestly don't know what I would do if Ace hurts Thane.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Ace

I stopped "Yes?" I turned around.

Jade

"Ace has been tense lately." I said, "But he doesn't hurt anyone.. except once.."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Thane

I caught up with him, "I'm not going to hurt Jade," I was panting because I had to run to catch up to him.

Macee

I looked at her, "What happened?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Ace

"Good." I said, and walked with him to lunch.

Jade

[i]"I thought I was in love, and one day he broke up with me. I cried and the next day he said he had a surpise. I ended up with a black eye, and some cuts." I told her, "Ever since then he has been protective. Also because he is a major wrestler, and champion. So he gets in his moods when he doesn't pratice." I told her and got my food.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Thane

I bit my lip, I would never ever want to hurt Jade. I was really starting to like her. She was everything I ever wanted.

Macee

"Thane would never do that," I stared at her in shock. On reflex I gave her a hug.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Ace

I walked into the lunchroom, seeing tons of people eating. I searched the crowd and found Jade and Macee. I went and got some food.

Jade

"I know." I smiled. "He's really great."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Macee

I spotted Thane and Ace and called them over. Ace went to get food, but Thane came over. I smiled, "What happened?"

Thane

I wrapped my arms around Jade, and pulled her close to me, "Nothing," I smiled resting my head on Jade's shoulder.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Ace

I came and sat across from Macee and Jade.

Jade

I smiled when Thane came over and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned my head gently againnest his. "Hey Thane" I kissed his cheek.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Macee

I smiled and moved to sit next to Ace, so Thane could sit next to Jade.

Thane

"Hello," I smiled kissing her on the cheek before sitting down next to her, I wasn't really that hungry, so I didn't grab anything to eat.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Ace

I tensed for a second, then realizing that I shouldn't be worried. "Hey Macee." I said and smiled as she sat down next to me.

Jade

I smiled, I laid my head on his shoulder. I noticed he was acting a bit different, but I'm sure he is fine. I laced my finger into his. I was already done eating.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Mace

I smiled at Ace as I sat down next to him. I noticed Thane was acting different, but didn't think it really mattered.

Thane

I smile gently squeezing her fingers, I kiss her gently on the forehead.

((I have to go, I might be back tonight to RP I might not, I'm on my iPad))
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Jade

I blushed, and waited for Ace or Macee to finish.

Ace

I smiled and took Macee's hand. I just finished.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Macee

I finished and smiled up at Ace then look to Thane, "So what did you guys talk about?

Thane

I smiled and wrapped an arm around Jade. There was only a few more classes left, until I got her all to myself.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:20 pm

Ace

"Nothing important, just something to remember." I looked at Thane, then Macee.

Jade

I smiled, then I noticed Ace looking curious. I would take to later about that.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Thane

I lowered my head, and kissed Jade on the cheek. Ten more minutes.

Macee

I shrugged and looked around before turning back to Ace, "So what do you have next?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Ace

"I'm not sure.. My schedule is in my locker." I glared at Thane for a split second. I then turned my attention back to Macee.

Jade

"Ace." I snapped as I was blushing, "You need to knock that off. Now." I was tired of him judgeing Thane, just because my last boyfriend acted like this. My hand tensed, I didn't know if Thane felt it.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Thane

I noticed Ace shoot me a look, and Jade's hand tense. "Something wrong?" I asked looking at her. That was the last thing I ever wanted to do was to hurt her and I wanted her to know that I'd do anything to protect her.

Macee

I noticed that Ace kept glancing at Thane, "Come with me," I said standing up, hoping he'd do the same. "I need to talk to you."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Ace

"Ok." I got up and followed Macee, I knew I was being a jerk. It's not my fault.

Jade

"Ace, he is making you feel bad." I laid my head againest his shoulder, "He tries to hard to protect me now after.. He just tries to hard. I know he doesn't mean it though."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Macee

I took Ace out into the hallway, and leaned against the wall pulling him in front of me, "Jade told me everything that happened to her, don't worry. Thane isn't like that. He would never hurt or abuse a girl," I took both his hands in mine and looked into his eyes.

Thane

I kiss the top of her head as she lays her head on my shoulder, pulling her close to me. "I don't feel bad. I'd never hurt you."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Ace

I felt good inside holding her hands, "I know, Im just worried about her."

Jade

"I know you wouldn't hurt me." I blushed and kissed his cheek, "I just don't want Ace to act like that. judging you when he barely knows you."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Macee

"Don't be," I smiled at him, tilting my head a little bit, "Thane is a great guy, he's been my friend since Kindergarten. He'd do anything in his power to protect a girl he loves," I stepped away from the wall a bit.

Thane

"Happens all the time with me," I smile standing up, and holding a hand out for her to take.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Ace

I kissed her cheek, "Thanks."

Jade

"It shouldn't." I took his hand, "Your amazing."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Thane

I smiled at her, and squeezed her hand lightly, "So aren't you," I kissed the top of her head as we started walking.

Macee

I smiled stepping closer to Ace, as Thane and Jade walked around the corner. I looked at them, and blushed.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next