Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:48 pm

Celina calmed down and sighed. She knew it wasn't going to happen like now, but still. There's things in life that she's never happy about hearing. "I wasn't saying it was going to happen now, love. But I guess it's just a huge step that's all."

Harry admired her sitting on the edge of the bed as he smirks. "Oh, yeah." He says, as he chuckles and gets off the bed to go get into some clothes.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Louis

I smile at her. "I'm willing to take the baby steps, for you. I want to take the baby steps with you." I take another bite of my pancake, finishing it. I look at her as I push my plate away. "And babe, it's not like we have to get married right after you meet her. Like I said, we can take baby steps. I'll be here with you through everything."

Natasha

I giggle and watch him. "You know, I'm perfectly fine with you not wearing anything." I bite my lip and wink at him playfully.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Celina smiles back and then finishes up her pancake. "I'll like that a lot." She pauses and sighs. "I wasn't expecting us to get married then, Louis. Whenever we're both ready."

Harry smirks and smiles. "Really? Would you rather have me cook naked?" He chuckled, coming over towards her to kiss her lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Louis

I chuckle and look at her. "I'm just saying, just incase you were worried babe. I don't want to rush anything, either." I stand up taking care of both of our dishes, and walk over to the sink.

Natasha

I giggle at him. "I wouldn't mind. If you wanted to." I smile as I walk towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck, and kiss him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Celina smiles. It's really easy to talk to him because he understands everything that she says. That's one of the things that she really loves about him. "Yeah I didn't think you wanted to anyways." She says as she watches him take his plate and hers to the sink.

Harry chuckled. "You want me to?" He asked her as she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him back. He kisses her deeper.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:32 am

Louis

I smile at her, as I wash the dishes free from any syrup that might have clung to them, before turning around and leaning on the counter. "Personally, I like taking the baby steps. I'd do anything for you." I look at her, still leaning against the counter, before hopping up on it.

Natasha

I kiss him back way deeper, playfully biting his lip as I pull away, but only lightly. Not nearly enough to hurt her. I giggle and look at him. "Doesnt matter to me, I like you clothed or naked."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:18 pm

Celina watches him do the dishes getting everything off the plates such as syrup. He turns around and leans on the counter. She thought he looked hot. "Louis, you look hot leaning like that." She smiles and watches him. He was still leaning on the counter and then hops onto it.

Harry kisses her back even more, and she bites his lip, but not hard. It still felt really good. She pulls away and so does he. "I guess it's just up to me," He chuckled, flipping his hair.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Louis

I playfully wiggle my eyebrows at her, motioning her to come over to me. I smile cheekily at her. "And you look hot no matter how messy your hair is." I chuckle a little, her still having bed head, but I don't mind at all. She's still the beautiful girl I know and love.

Natasha

I smile at him, as he flips his hair. "You know it's hot when you flip your hair, Haz." I giggle a little looking at him. "I guess it is up to you." I smile, my arms still around his neck.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Celina noticed that he wanted her to come over to him so she gets out of the chair and walks over to him. "Thanks," She says once she got over to him. He really was the hottest guy that she has ever seen.

Harry smiles and flips his hair again. "I should flip my hair more often then," He chuckles as he looks at her and kisses her cheek. "It probably will make you happy if I cooked naked." He told her as he undressed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Louis

I smile as she walks over to me, holding her around her middle as I bring her closer to me. I look at her, and smile. "You're beautiful any way, no matter if your hair is messy, makeup smeared, no matter what you're perfect. You don't even need to wear makeup, babe. You're perfect the way you are." I look at her, and kiss her on the forehead.

Natasha

I giggle a little and blush. "Well, it wouldn't make me unhappy if you cooked naked." I wink at him, and smile as he gets undressed. "You're hot, Haz." I can't help, but bite my lip checking him out naked.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Celina smiles and looks up at him. He was holding her around her middle. "Thanks Louis. You always know what to say and when to say it. Whatever you say, it always makes me feel good." She told him as she smiled again.

Harry smiles and nods. "It will probably make me happy if I was naked." He chuckled, as he then noticed that she was checking him out naked. "Thanks babe. You're quite hot yourself."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Louis

I smile looking at her, still holding her closely to me. "That's great to hear, because I want my baby girl only hearing the right things. Things that make her feel good about herself. If anyone dares to say otherwise, I'll be having a little talk with them." I smile at her, lightly kissing her on the lips.

Natasha

I blush and giggle a little, biting my tongue to try and stop myself from laughing. "Thanks, Haz." I smile, as I walk towards the door to open it. "I know you have an obsession with being naked, and I don't mind it at all."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Celina smiles again, but it was much bigger than the last smile. This guy could make her smile so huge that her lips could fall off. Of course not literally. That was more of an exaggerate. "There's no way that anyone would say something mean to me if they know you were around. Louis, you're everything to me." She told him.

Harry chuckles as she blushes and giggles and tries to make her stop laughing. "You're welcome, babe," He says as he kisses her cheek. "I sure do and I think it's great you don't mind it." He says as he follows her over to the door.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:11 am

Louis

"If I wasn't around and I heard about it I'd still do something about it." I smile as she looks at me. "You're my everything too. I never thought I'd find you again, but here you are. And I'm not letting you go." I look at her, smiling wider than before. I love seeing her smile, it makes everything better just to know that my beautiful girlfriend is smiling, and it's because of me. She deserves to be shown the love and respect that she wasn't shown over the past few years, and I intend on giving her all of it and more.

Natasha

I open the door, and giggle a little as I walk through it, leaning against the wall as I wait for Harry to come out. He's so hot when he's not clothed, but then again he is hot clothed too so it doesn't really make a difference. He's still the Harry I fell in love with one way or another.

((See what I did there? c; OWOA))
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Celina smiles in return, but decides to stop so she could stare at him. "I'll never let you go either. You are everything that I ever wanted." Her smile comes back on her face, but she was thinking about him. He was so amazing and at times she can't believe that he really was hers.

Harry watches her walk out of the door. She probably was waiting for him. He heads outside the door and sees her leaning against the wall. It was so very hot so he started to kiss her while she was leaning like that.

(Yep I do)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Louis

I smile looking at her, as I hop off the counter, wrapping my arms around her, hugging her closely. "I love you Celina." I kiss the top of her head, as I pull away my arms still around her. "What do you say we get you some clothes now? It's on me." I look at her, smiling.

Natasha

I smile at him as he walks closer to me, unfolding my arms to bring them around his neck as I kiss him back. I've seen things like this happen in movies, but I never expected to be living the movie and doing this on my own. It's extremely hot, especially with Harry.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Celina watches him hop off the counter and then wraps his arms around her, hugging her. She smiles. "I love you too, Louis." She smiled again when he kissed the top of her head. She giggled. "Sure, Louis. I really need some."

Harry notices her smiling and she unfolds her arms to bring them around his neck. He starts to make the kiss deeper, but not as deep to actually bite her lips or something. He smiled under the kiss.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Louis

"First though, I want to do your hair. I kind of learned from my mother doing my sister's hair over the years, and I want to try to do it on my own for once." I look at her, and smile, unwrapping myself from around her, feeling the sudden coolness of the air rush around the area where I had been holding her to me.

Natasha

I notice him start to make the kiss deeper, and I do the same kissing him back passionately and deeply. Eventually I have to pull away to breathe, and I look into his eyes smiling. "Let's go get something to eat." I look at him, and wink.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Celina was shocked that Louis wanted to do her hair, but it's not really such a bad idea. She could be impressed with him. "Actually that's not a bad idea at all. What were you thinking of doing with my hair? Ponytail? Braid?" She asked him, wondering what he could do with it. Of course some guys don't even know what to do with girl's hair, but she really loves how Louis was interested in doing her hair.

Harry kisses her back deeply and he was about to kiss her again, but she pulled away. He understood that she wanted some air and she probably was ready to make breakfast. "Sure. Let's go." He took her hand and led her down to the kitchen.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Celina

I smile at her, and take a strand of her hair twirling it around my finger playfully. "I was thinking of doing something like a fishtail braid, or if you don't like that idea, I could do the style where you take the little strands of hair, braid them, and then pull them around the back like you're wearing a headband, but it's really your beautiful hair." I look at her, and smile. "What do you think?"

Natasha

I smile and intertwine our fingers. In all honesty, I didn't want to stop kissing him. He's so perfect, I could kiss him all day, but I wanted food, and I also wanted to eventually go out sometime, outside instead of in his bedroom all the time, but I don't mind being in there either. "So what do you want to make?" I ask him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Celina thought about his ideas on what he could do with his hair. It was too hard to decide so she wanted him to decide on his own. "Do whatever you want. I can't choose. Whatever you do, I'm sure it's going to be beautiful." She told him, as she still thought about it, but knew she made the right decision on making him decide.

Harry looks at her as he led her downstairs. She was so beautiful and it was true that he could stare at her all day, but he was hungry and he couldn't eat and stare at the same time. Or maybe he could, but it would be pretty weird. And he could try kissing her all day, but eventually his lips would start hurting and he would need a break. "Waffles. Remember?" He chuckled. "Do you want bacon also?" He added.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Louis

I smile at her, before lifting her off the ground and carrying her over to a chair by the table.  "Hold on babe, I need to get a hair tie."  I kiss the top of her head before walking into the bathroom and running through Natasha's hair tie stash.  I walk back into the kitchen.  "It's not mine, I found a stash in the bathroom, probably Natasha's but she never uses them."  I smile as I play with her hair a little bit trying to decide what to do.  I decide to do the braids on the side of her head pulled into the back, but braid them like I would a fishtail braid. Once I was finished the result looked astonishing.  I am so pleased with myself.  I twirl her around and give her a mirror. "What do you think, beautiful?"

Look:
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 21 IMG_5616H

Natasha

I look away in embarrassment laughing at myself.  "Sorry Harry, I forget easily."  I look back at him, giggling.  "Bacon sounds lovely."  I smile, still blushing and embarrassed.  I can't believe that I had just forgotten what Harry and I were making together, besides love obviously.  Which brings the memory back to me that he's naked, and I check him out simultaneously before walking into the kitchen.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Celina smiles and lets him pick her up and take her over to the chair. She still wanted to know what he was going to do. But mostly how it was going to turn out in the end. She nods and lets him go get a hair tie. She figured that he was going to get one of Natasha's, one that she doesn't use. He comes back with a hair tie and she laughs. "Oh, good. I wouldn't think you would use one with her hair on it." Her response was a joke, but she still laughed about it. He plays with her hair a little before he knew what he was going to do. It didn't take too long, but once he was done and she saw it, she couldn't believe her eyes. "Wow, I never knew you were this good. Wow." She still couldn't believe Louis's masterpiece.

Harry laughs and flips his hair. He found it adorable that she forgot what they were going to have for breakfast. "It's okay, babe. I found it adorable that you forgot what we were going to have." He smirks, and looks at her, and laughs again. She was too cute. "Great. I love bacon." He gives her a smile, but then the smile leaves his face. He notices that she was checking him out again, but he didn't mind since he wasn't going to lie because he was checking her out even though she wasn't naked like him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Louis

I smile at her and admire how beautiful she looks, hair not done or done. "Thanks babe, I didn't think I could do something like this either. I never really have done it before, but I watched my mom do it to my sisters, and I guess I just picked up on it." I smile at her setting the mirror down, and helping her up, even if she didn't need it. I link my arm around her waist, walking towards the door. "Ready to go shopping babe? Don't worry, I'll pay for everything." I kiss her on the cheek, as I open the door. It was so nice and sunny outside.

Natasha

I blush and look away, smirking. I walk over to the table and smile at him. "So, what kind of waffles shall we make? I like Blueberry." I smile up at him, leaning against the table. I bite my bottom lip stealing a little glance at his body, before looking back up at him still biting my bottom lip. He'd turn me on clothed or not, he's so damn hot.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Celina kept on looking at her hair and she still was impressed by it. She didn't know that he could do something like this with her hair. "You're welcome. You probably learned a lot when your mother was doing your sisters hair." He put the mirror down and that was the last time she looked at her hair. He helps her up and links his arm around her waist, walking towards the door. She didn't need help getting up, but she didn't care. Maybe she was too lazy to get up. She nodded. She loves to go shopping. He kisses her cheek as he opens up the door.

Harry watches her walk over to the table, a smile on his face. "We can make several different kinds, but blueberry sounds wonderful." He smiled again, but it was much bigger. He didn't care what he was making with her. All he cared about was doing it with her. She leans against the table and he checks her out. He didn't care if she was naked or not. He would still be checking her out one way or another.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next