Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:04 am

Louis

I smile at her, and walk out the door moving my arm from wrapping around her wait to intertwining our fingers. Her hands were a bit smaller than mine, but I don't really care about that. It's perfect how well her hand fits in mine, and I feel like I can protect her since she's a little shorter than me as well. I would do anything to keep her safe in my arms. "Shall we walk or take the car?" I ask, looking at her.

Natasha

I smile at him, pulling my hair to my right side. I get off the table, and walk over to the fridge, getting out the syrup, butter, and milk, before turning to him. "I've never really made waffles before, what are the ingredients?" I can't help but giggle as I place the milk and butter on the counter, still holding the syrup.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 22 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Celina looks up at him as they started to walk. Instead of him wrapping around her, their hands were intertwined together. Having his hand touching hers is such a great feeling for her. His hands were soft, but warm also. His hands were a little bigger than hers, but that didn't matter because in relationships she prefers the guy to be more of the protector and taller. "Whatever you want. What kind of car do you have?" She asked, curious on what kind.

Harry watches her take out milk, butter, and syrup out of the fridge. He laughed when she told him that she doesn't know what ingredients to use to make the waffles. She kept on getting cuter and cuter. "Cute," He starts, but then he flips his hair. "Well, it's almost like making pancakes, but different." He says. He takes out something that was waffle batter to use to make them.

(I really don't know how to make waffles so I really don't know about this lol)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Louis

I turn to look at her smiling. "I thought you'd never ask." I grin as I pull my keys out of my pocket clicking a button that opens the garage door. The garage door opens revealing a brand new 2013 Black Chevy Camaro Convertible. I smile at her, and lead her over to the garage. "Come on, I'll let you check it out." I look at her as we get closer to the car. "Just got it last week. It was a late birthday gift from my mother." I smile leaning against the car.

Natasha

I smile at him as he takes out the waffle batter and look through the cupboards. "You have one of those little waffle maker thingys right?" I ask, and giggle a little. He has to have one. Everyone has one. I know Louis and I do.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Celina smiles and she watches him pull out keys out of his pocket. He clicks a button to open up the garage. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the car. She was staring at it for a while until she was back to normal. She walks into the garage right after. She wouldn't stay there for too long or Louis would figure out something was wrong. Once she got closer to the car, she did not touch it, but looked at it. It was sick. The car was sick. "This car is sick, Louis. What a great gift."

Harry nods, but chuckles a little as if he didn't have one then she would think he was stupid or something. "I sure do." He told her, as he showed her his waffle maker.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Louis

I smile at her, and hook her around the waist by one arm bringing her closer. "There's more to discover as well as the car." I smile and kiss her lightly. "So shall we walk, or take this monster?" I pat the car with my free hang, keeping the other around her. I look at her, not even bothering to notice the car. I would give up this car in a heartbeat if it meant keeping Celina in my arms.

Natasha

I smile at him, standing up and taking the waffle maker from him as I plug it in. "Good. I'd have to kill you if you didn't." I giggle a little. "Just kidding, obviously." I smile at him, and kiss him quickly before turning around the mix the batter and pour it onto the hot surface.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Celina watches him as he hooks her around the waist by one arm bringing her closer. She really wanted to be in that car, but if he really wanted to walk then she couldn't say no to that either. She shrugged. It was going to be such a hard decision. And besides she doesn't want Louis to know her as the "lazy one" if she picked the car. Or maybe he wouldn't even care. "How about the car, babe?" She asked him, smiling.

Harry watches her take the waffle maker from him and plugs it in. He laughs when she replies. "If I didn't have the waffle maker, you might think I was stupid instead. There would be no way that you would kill me." He chuckles and flips his hair. He kisses her back quickly and then pulls away.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Louis

I smile at her, and kiss her quickly on the cheek before taking her hand and walking around the side of the car to open the door for her. "Sounds like a plan, beautiful." I close the door once she gets in, running around to he other side of the car and get in, putting the key in the ignition, turning it on. "Shall we go to the mall, love?" I look at her, and smile turning on the radio slightly, not too loud though.

Natasha

I look at him and smile. "I'd never think that about you, Haz. You're not even close to being stupid, and you know I wouldn't kill you. Ever." I giggle a little taking off the first waffle and placing it on a dish. "Don't touch it just yet. It's still hot. I don't want you to burn yourself." I smile at him turning back to pour more batter on the pan.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Celina smiles at the touch of his lips on her cheek. He takes her hand and takes her over to the side of the car where she will get in. He opens up the door for her and she steps in. Once she was in, he closes the door behind her. He walks over to the other side and gets in, putting the keys in, and then the radio on. "Of course," She replies with a smile.

Harry chuckles and smiles, and gives her a quick kiss on her cheek. He didn't think he was stupid either, but everyone can do stupid things sometimes. "I would never kill you either. There wouldn't be any reason why I would do such a thing." He told her and smiled again, as he was helping me make more waffles. She takes off the first waffle and it was still hot. "Don't worry, babe. I won't."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Louis

I smile, buckling my seat belt quickly, before backing the car up out of the garage. "Its a nice day out, should I put down the hood?" I grin at her, parallel parking in front of my house before fully looking at her. "Don't worry about a thing, I'll pay for everything." I look out the windshield before back at her smiling, as I put the hood of the car down.

Natasha

I smile at him, as I close the lid and lean against the counter, pulling myself up to sit on it. "So Haz, what do you want to do today?" I ask swinging my legs slightly as I place my hands on the counter, giggling. "Hope you don't mind me on your counter." I wink at him, and bite my lip.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Celina buckles her seat belt as he backs the car out of the garage. "Yeah. That would be nice," She replies with a smile as he grins at her, and she couldn't stop smiling. "Try to not use all your money on me," She jokes, only messing with him a little. He looks at the windshield before looking back at her as he puts down the hood of the car down.

Harry watches her, as she was leaning against the counter, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. "What do you want to do?" He asked. He really didn't know what to do, but he wanted to hear her suggestions. "You can be on the counter. You look hot on it. I think the counter likes you," He says, sounding a little corny, but he doesn't care.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Louis

I smile at her, placing one of my hands on the steering wheel as the hood finishes going down. "I don't think I can, but even if I did that'd be fine with me. I'd do anything for you, and you deserve only the best, babe. I would rather have you than anything else in the world." I kiss her lightly before pulling away, putting the car in gear.

Natasha

I giggle at him, and playfully motion for him with my fingers as I smile. "I'll do anything you want to do." I smile at him, and flip my hair back over my shoulder. "I like this counter too. I bet you'd look hot on the counter as well." I wink at him, before quickly taking off the last waffles and place the bowl in the sink, which was surprisingly within reach.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Celina laughs and looks at him. If he used all of his money on her that would just be okay. It would mean that he truly loves her and cares about her. And that's enough. "If you did run out of money, I wouldn't mind it. It would only mean that you love me and care about me." She told him with a smile as she watches him, as he was putting the car in gear after giving her a kiss.

Harry laughs and flips his hair, looking at her on top of the counter. She could stay there for as long as she wanted, but the only thing he cared about was for her to be careful. He would hate to see her get hurt. "We can go see a movie or something," He suggested, not sure if she was up to it or not, but he hoped that she would be. "Then I should get up on it," He told her, with a smirk, as he gets onto the counter and looks at her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Louis

I smile looking out the windshield as I pull the car out onto the road. I turn on the radio slightly to find a really familiar song playing on the radio. I smile and look at Celina quickly before turning my attention back to the road. "I don't think I'll ever run out of money, but I love you so much and I care about you more than anything else in this world." I silently sing along to the music before the song ends announcing mine, Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Niall's names. I look at Celina, wondering if she'd heard my name.

Natasha

I smile at him, biting my lip. "A movie sounds good." I turn away simutaneously to unplug the waffle maker, before looking back at him. I kiss him quickly, before hopping off the counter and bringing myself so he was straddling me, and I was between his legs while he say up on the counter. "You do look hot up there." I smile at him, taking his hands in mine.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Celina listens to the song that is on the radio. She knows the song and also the words to it so she starts to sing. She never thought she was a good singer, but she knows how to belt it out if she needs to. She looks over at Louis who turned to look at her and then back at the road. She knew for a fact that Louis was going to love her for a long time. At the end of the song, the radio announcer announced their names and she knew Louis's name. She raised her eyebrows and looked at him. How did she never know that was Louis singing in the song? How did she never know that he was in a band? "How come I didn't know you were in a band?" She asked, probably sounding stupid that she didn't know, but she couldn't blame herself since she was living in the forest for a few years before Louis found her.

Harry smiles and looks at her as she liked the idea about the movie. The only problem was he had no idea what movie he wanted to see. But he hoped that she had an idea of what movie she wanted to see. If not, he was sure that he would find something that they would both be interested in. She kissed him and he kissed her back, as she hopped off the counter and then bought herself so he was straddling her. She was also in between his legs and he thought it felt so good. "You look hot anywhere and anytime. Whether you're naked or not," He told her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Louis

I smile at her, pulling into the parking lot for the mall.  I look around for a parking spot and park between a red subaru and a white punch bug.  I turn off the car, and unbuckle my seat belt turning to look at her.  "I wanted you to like me for me, not for my fame or my money, babe. I wanted to tell you when the time was right. Right now we're on vacation for about 3 months, and I still have 2 months left. Harry is in the band too, Natasha knows already."  I look at her, hoping she wasn't mad at me.  "Please don't be mad at me babe.  I just wanted you to get to know me for who I really am, and not what the paparazzi or television say I am."  I kiss her quickly, before pulling back and looking at her.

Natasha

I smile up at him, tilting my head back a little grinning widely. "I can say the same for you, Haz."  I kiss him before pulling away and taking him back the hands, lightly tugging.  "Lets eat."  I let go of his hand, turning around to find the plates.  I found one, and gave it to Harry.  "For you Prince Charming."  I giggle, and walk over to the waffles taking one, and grabbing the syrup.  I pour a little bit of syrup on the waffles and get out the butter, walking over to the table.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Celina noticed that they arrived at the mall and Louis was looking around for a spot. Once he parked, she looked at him, as he was turning off the car. She listened to him speak about him being in a band. It wouldn't change anything between them if Louis is famous and in a band where you can listen to their music on the radio and go to see them in concert. "I probably would have found out sooner or later. I rather have knew now than never, you know? It wouldn't change anything between us if you're a famous singer and a lot of girls are always screaming at you and in love with you. I think it's great that you have a vacation. It's good to have one especially if you're a celebrity." She paused and sighed. He could have thought that she was going to yell at him about this, but she was only taking it lightly. "Who said I would get mad? I'm actually really proud and happy for you, Lou," She says, as she kisses him back.

Harry looks down at her, she wasn't that much shorter than him, but he still was taller than her. "Aw, stop it!" He says, only messing with her, he truly loves this kind of attention. He kisses her back, really into it, but then she pulls away. When she said, 'let's eat', he raised his eyebrows and nodded. He was starving. "Wonderful. I'm starving." He told her, and watched her go find the plates and then she came back once she found one and handed a plate to him. "Thank you babe," He says, and he chuckles along with her giggle. He gets off of the counter, and goes over to get a waffle and then add syrup. Once he was done with that, he sat down at the table.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Louis

After a few seconds I pull away from the kiss and smile at her. "Thanks babe. It means a lot. By the way, my band's name is One Direction, and the girls have absolutely no idea about me and Harry being vampires. The rest of the boys know, but we don't feast on people. We aren't the stereotype, as you know. We don't really feed on blood anyways, sometimes we'll just nibble on a raw steak or something, you know?" I smile at her getting out of the car, and walking around to her side of the door opening it for her, as I pulled my hood over my head and put sunglasses on. I handed her one of my hoodies and a pair of sunglasses. "Or protection from the crazy fans so you don't get mauled." I smile at her.

Natasha

I smile up at him as he takes a seat at the table across from me. "How nice of you to join me, Harold." I laugh a little, and smile. I take a bite of my waffle and close my eyes, savoring the taste. "Mm, we did a good job, Haz." I smile at him, opening my eyes again. I look at the food, before taking another small bite and eating it. "So, I know about you and Louis, how you're in a band." I smile at him once I finish chewing my piece of waffle. "One Direction. I listen to your guys music all the time. It's fantastic."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Celina pulls away from the kiss and then listens to him speak again. She sorta knew his band name, but she just couldn't get it out of her tongue. She wasn't sure why, but maybe her lips weren't making the words or some other thing. "I knew your band name actually, but somehow I couldn't say it for some odd reason," She giggles and pauses. Why couldn't she say it? She could never know. "It's right for the boys that they know about you and Harry being vampires. It would be weird if they didn't. I never tried biting people before, but I had tons of blood before. I'm trying to stay away from blood, but most vampires need it to survive." She told him, with a smirk as she looked away from him. She didn't want to make this awkward for him or her so she likes to stop talking for a moment and take a deep breath if she needs to. He gets out of the car and then comes around to open up the car door for her. She thanked him and then walked out. He handed her a hoodie and a pair of sunglasses, and without any hesitation she put them both on. She had no idea how she looked, but she didn't care. Louis can say whatever he wants. "I understand," She giggles, quietly.

Harry smiles and flips his hair. Why would he not join her? He wouldn't eat breakfast on the counter, now would he? "Of course, babe." He answered, as he started eating his waffle and it was really good. He took a few more bites before Natasha talked again. He nodded, and smiled, and looked at her. "We sure did," He smiled again, but it was bigger. He looked at her again and she opened up her eyes and took another bite before she talked once again. He raised his eyebrows at her response this time. He didn't have to tell her about the band. Louis probably have told her. "Did Louis tell you about our band? Because I definitely didn't," He chuckled and flipped his hair. "Really? Do you have a favorite song that we sing, babe?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Louis

I smile at her, as I take her hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. "As much as I love seeing you in my clothes, it's time to get you some of your own." I smile widely as I walk towards the entrance, hand-in-hand with the most beautiful girl in the world. We enter the building and I get a sudden cold rush since there's AC inside and shiver a little. "Bit nippy in here." I smile looking at her. "Where to first babe, I've never exactly been shopping for/with a girl before besides Natasha, and she doesn't like me going into stores with her." I chuckle a little looking around. "Personally I think you'd look good in just about anything." She can honestly go wherever she wants to and I'll be right beside her. I don't care if she wants to go to Victoria's Secret, if she's happy I'm happy, and I'm proud as ever to have a girl to show the world that she's mine. If anyone tries to come between us, I'll hurt them.

Natasha

I smile looking up at the ceiling for a second thinking. "I like Nobody Compares, and She's Not Afraid, but I honestly like every song, so not really." I giggle a little, taking another bite. "Louis told me. I was there with him when he auditioned for the X-Factor. I've been there with him through everything. I believe I saw you on a couple occasions, but I'd usually hide in my room or try to stay quiet." I blush a little. "I've always had a crush on you, I was just too afraid to say anything so I didn't bother." I blush a little more, smiling widely as I take another bite. "You should see my room. I'm not a huge crazed fan, but I have a few posters of the band, and then each of your individual posters. Except Lou, cause you know. I do live with him." I giggle again, and I take a few more bites. Dang, this waffle is big.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Celina smiles up at him as he intertwined their fingers together. Holding his hand feels just alright. Just perfectly alright. She giggled a little as he started to talk to her, but he was right. She couldn't keep on wearing his clothes. That would be just weird and odd. She needed to get clothes for herself, and as in, girly clothes like sparkles and such. Well, maybe not sparkles, but not guy clothes. "You are right. I do look good in your clothing, but I can't keep on wearing your clothes. I need my own," She laughs and looks at him. It was so nice to go shopping with him, here beside her, because she couldn't be able to shop alone. She heads over to the entrance with him as she smiles, and she was humming a song in her head, the song that she heard on the radio. It was now in her head, but she didn't mind it. But eventually it would get annoying. She walks inside and it was a little chilly so she shivers. She nods and thinks about where she would like to go. Once she knew she told Louis. "American Eagle Outfitters, Abercrombie, Gap, and Nordstrom." She looks at him. She hopes that he would be okay with those stores.

Harry watched her think of her favorite songs. Once she said her favorites, he raised his eyebrows. He started to sing a part of those songs. "Cause no one ever looked so good
In a dress and it hurts 'Cause I know you won't be mine tonight. No one ever makes me feel
like you do when you smile. Baby, tell me how to make it right?" He paused and took a deep breath. "She's not afraid of all the attention She's not afraid of running wild How come she's so afraid of falling in love? She's not afraid of scary movies She likes the way we kiss in the dark
But she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love, love." He smiled, and looked at her. "Yeah, I like those songs too, babe." He smiled again and flipped his hair. "I kinda figured that Louis was the one because who else would have told you? I didn't because I didn't really know you. And yeah, I know I never noticed you at school and stuff, but I definitely notice you now," He laughed. "Maybe it was a good thing that you didn't say anything because eventually we started talking and look at us now, babe." He laughed when she was talking about posters. He didn't say anything bad about it since he knew that most teenagers or other Directioners have posters of all of the boys in their room. "I would love to see your room sometime. Maybe later today if you want."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Louis

I smile at her. "Lead the way gorgeous, I'll go anywhere you want." I walk besides her, smiling as I hold her hand proudly. She's mine and I want everyone to know that. I want the world to see what she means to me. "I can be the judge after you try on outfits to tell you just how amazingly beautiful you look in everything." I kiss her on the cheek lightly as we walk around the mall, aimlessly. I was waiting for her at any second to yank my arm out of place and drag me into a store, but she never did. She's so calm and I love that about her. Of course I wouldn't mind her yanking me into a store though. I'd do anything for her, of course. "So babe, where you thinking of going first?" I look at her, still walking through the mall.

Natasha

I smile widely at him as I finish my waffle. "That sounds awesome." I blush a little as he sings little excerpts of the songs back to me. "All of my friends say it's not really worth it, but even if that's true. No one in the world could stop me from not moving on baby even if I wanted to." I sing back to him, smiling. I've never really sang in front of people before, but I'd sing alone in my room all the time. I don't know if Louis ever overheard me singing, but he never said anything. Probably didn't want to make me feel awkward if he did. I look at him and grin. "Louis told me he's taking Celina shopping today, so if you want we can go over in a little bit. I have a spare key." I giggle and look at him. He's so perfect, everything about him. His facial features his hair. It's all too surreal. "I'm glad I never did either, because if I had then who knows where we'd be now." I smile and take a sip of my water.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Celina nodded and kissed his cheek. "Perfect. At least you aren't arguing about where I want to go. And I like that about you." She smiled and looked at him. She liked that he would tell her how she looks in all of the outfits she would try on. That would be really nice. But she can also tell when something doesn't fit right or something. "I would love if you would do that, but I also know when something doesn't look good than what does." She starts to walk around the mall with him and she was still holding onto his hand. She looked around at the people passing them and some were couples or just families hanging out together. "American Eagle, first? Is that okay?" She asked him.

Harry smiles at her and takes another bite of his waffle. When she sang back to him, he smiled, his eyebrows raising. She wasn't bad at all. Did Louis ever say anything about her singing? "You aren't bad at singing. Did Louis say anything about it?" He asked her, wondering. If he didn't, then it would be maybe the first time she would hear this kind of compliment. "Sure. We can definitely go over to your house after we eat if you want," He told her with a smile. "If you did come up to talk to me, it may be different than what we have now, but it's possible that we would still get to the same place where we are now."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Louis

I smile at her. "Of course it's okay babe. We're shopping for you. Get anything you want, from anywhere you want. It's on me." I smile as we walk into American Eagle. "You're a girl, I trust your instincts. You know when something doesn't fit or look right, but I bet you'll look great in just about anything." I kiss her on the cheek as I follow her around. I notice racks upon racks of shirts and jeans. Girls get some nice clothes to chose from. Us guys don't get that much of an option. We honestly don't really care much though anyways, girls on the other hand love to shop for new and different things. I look around the store, it's pretty nice actually. I think I've been shopping in here once with the boys, but maybe not. We go just about everywhere. I love how they have guy clothes along with lady clothes. It's pretty neat, in my opinion.

Natasha

I blush and look down at the table. "N-no." I stutter blushing rapidly. "I never sing in front of anyone...I don't think I'm all that good honestly." I look up at him, blushes massively as I look at him. Am I really that good? I don't think I sound good at all, according to the recordings I've heard of myself, but I also heard that they sound different then your real life voice too. "Anything's possible." I smile as I push my chair back to stand up and take my plate to the sink, climbing back up on the counter looking at Harry. "You sing amazingly, Haz." I smile at him, behind his back. His voice is so deep and just penetrates right through me.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Celina looks at him. "Thanks Louis. It's so sweet of you," She says, as she heads over to the store. He talks again and she nods. He was right. She probably did look good in almost everything, but she knows when something doesn't look good on her. For example, like something that is too tight or too small. "Yeah. But of course you can still help. If I know you nod or smile, then I know it looks good. If you shake your head, then I know it's not good." She says as she walks into American Eagle. She heads over to one of the counters with shirts. She picks a few up that she was interested in. She put all of the shirts and pants or even shoes on her arm as she keeps on moving around the store.

Harry notices her blushing and stuttering. It makes him upset, but he didn't say anything about it. He didn't want to upset her or anything if he talks about that with her. "You aren't like the best singer in the world or anything, but you aren't the worse singer. Let's just put it that way. You are good. Maybe we could sing together sometime." He smiled, and looked at her. He hoped that she would like his suggestion. He watched her get up from her chair and took her plate up to the sink. He stood up next and took his plate over to the sink. He turns back around and he jumps up on the counter, sitting next to her. "Thanks babe," He smiles, and kisses her lips quickly.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Louis

I follow her around the store as she picks up outfits and shirts she thinks would probably look good on her. I smile and look around, walking over to a rack with jackets on it. I pick out a pink jacket and try it on. "Hey babe, how's it look?" I chuckle and twirl around, before taking off the jacket and hanging it back on the rack. I return to her side and link an arm around her waist since her arms are full with clothes. I notice a white shirt with lace lining. I let go of her waist walking over to the shirt. They had yellow, green, white, black, and blue colors of the shirts. "I think you'd look great in something like this, babe." I look at her, holding up the shirt. If she doesn't like it that's okay too, since we are shopping for her. I smile at her. I personally think the yellow would look astounding on her, but any color would look just as good on her.

Natasha

"I'd like that." I smile as he says something about singing together sometime. I look at him, smiling. "Maybe you could give me singing lessons, or we could find someone else to do it." I wink at him. He kisses me quickly and I kiss him back, pulling away and biting my lip. He's still naked and I have to restrain myself from laying him out. I wouldn't mind doing it on the counter, except this is his house and it would get a little messy, maybe later on tonight we can do something. I look at him. "You're welcome, Harry." He sits next to me and I cuddle into him. "You should probably get dressed so we could head over to mine and Lou's house." I smile at him, and slip off the counter.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next