Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay.

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay.

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Macee

I smile and open the door, "Bye mum!" I yell to her as I close the door behind me. I smile at Ace, and take his arm in mine.

Thane

I smiled and kissed her back, blushing. I loved her laugh, it was adorable, like her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bosco & Tabby - Private RolePlay.

Post by iBosco- Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Ace

I smiled, and kissed her hand before I started walking with her, I hoped everything would be perfect.

Jade

I blushed too, I looked around seeing if I could find the place.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Macee

I blushed. The park was a few blocks down the road, but I didn't mind walking.

Thane

I chuckled when I noticed her looking around, "You aren't going to find it, before we get to it," I laughed.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Ace

I smiled,and spun her around was we were walking. I put my arm around her and smiled.

Jade

"Aww" I sighed, I was excited. "How much longer?!" I felt like a two year old.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Macee

I laugh as Ace spins me around. It's like he's a totally different person outside of school. I smile as he puts his arm around me, and I do the same, wrapping my arm around his waist as we walk.

Thane

I smile at her, "A few more minutes," I look at her and kiss her on the nose.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Ace

I smile and laugh, I see the park again, I already found the perfect spot.

Jade

I blushed and looked at the ground, I remembered Thane was still carrying me. I smiled
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Macee

I smile, and let Ace guide me to wherever he wants. I spot the park, and look at him smiling.

Thane

I smile and stop walking, "Alright, now you need to close your eyes," I smile looking down at her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Ace

I show her a nice grassy spot, that is shaded by a tree. I laid down the blanket.

Jade

I giggled and closed my eyes.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Macee

I smile and set the basket down, sitting on the blanket.

Thane

I smile and walk up a few flights of stairs, carrying her, and making sure she wasn't peeking.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Jade

I felt us going higher, "Aren't you tired of carring me?" I said with my eyes closed. "I could stay in your arms forever though." I said a bit quieter. I kissed his cheek gently.

Ace

I smiled, I didn't know what to do or say. For a fist time, in a long time.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Thane

I smile at her, and kiss her back on the cheek. "I could never get tired from carrying you," I look at her to make sure she isn't peeking. "Keep those eyes shut," I wink at her although she can't see me.

Macee

I smile and pat the blanket next to me for Ace to sit down, "You're going to join me, right?" I giggle and look up at him.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Ace

I laughed, and sat down. "Rocky stole the other blanket." I smiled

Jade

I blushed at his comment, "How much longer noww?" I giggled, and peeked so I could kiss him.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Macee

I smile and look at him as he sits down, I start taking the food out of the basket, "Rocky?" I laugh. He hadn't told me about Rocky, yet.

Thane

I stopped walking and smile at her, "Just a few more minutes unless you peek again," I smile and kiss her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Ace

"The pitbull. Jade's dog." I smiled.

Jade

I giggled and smiled, "Ok." I sighed and laid my head next to his.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Macee

"Ah," I nod and smile at him. "I used to have a dog, she was a beautiful shepherd," I look at him, and finish taking the food out of the basket.

Thane

I smile as I reach the top of the stairs, I walk out and set her down, "You can open your eyes now love," I smile. The view was of the ocean, and the beach below. It was a beautiful clear day, and there was a small table set up with a candle in the middle, and spaghetti on two dishes for us. I hope she likes it.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Ace

I looked at Macee, "Use too?" I looked at everything.

Jade

I gasped, it was amazing. No one had ever done something so perfect. "Thane!" I smiled, I hugged him and kissed him sort of hard, but with love. "This is breathtaking."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Macee

I look down at the blanket, "Yeah, she passed away two years ago. She got cancer..." I trailed off, and bit my bottom lip.

Thane

I smile as she kisses me, and I kiss her back, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. I lean my forhead against hers. "This is breathtaking!" I hear her say and I smile, "Glad you like it," I smirk at her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Ace

I realized I might have hurt her bringing it up. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry."

Jade

I smiled, I started walking a bit, "I dont like it." I paused and kissed him, "I love it! But.." I stopped again, "Not as much as you."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Macee

I look at him and smile, "It's not you, she was old, it happens," I lean my head on his shoulder.

Thane

I blush and bite my bottom lip, kissing her back. "Thanks babe," I smile and look at the food, "Shall we eat?" I walk over and pull her chair out for her. "And for the record," I smile at her cheekily. "I love you too,"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Ace

I smiled, "What did you bring?' I asked trying to change the subject.

Jade

I nodded and sat down, "I'm glad you love me too." I smiled,and gently kissing his cheek, and pulled away an inch before hesatiting looking at him and his eyes and finally pulling away. I looked at the view.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Macee

I smile realizing he is trying to change the conversation. I look down at the sandwiches placing them all into little groups. "I brought Turkey, Ham, PB & J, and Roast Beef," I blush and look at him, "I wasn't sure what kind you like so I packed all of the ones we had."

Thane

I smile as she kisses me, there would be time for me to make up that later. I look at her, then to the view. It was a clear view of the beach. No buildings, or roads in the way. I take a bite of my spaghetti, and smile at her. "You're so beautiful," I look at her, wiping my mouth.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Ace

"They all sound great!" I smiled trying to decided which one to choose.

Jade

I blushed, when he told me I was beautiful, "Thanks. You're pretty handsome yourself." I smiled and took a bite.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Macee

I smile at him, and take a ham sandwich. I carefully unwrap it, and look at him. "Start with your favorite, I brought plenty," I smile.

Thane

I smile at her, and take another bite, wiping my mouth with a napkin before looking out at the ocean. It was so beautiful, "After this, do you want to go for a walk on the beach?" I had never been the romantic type, but I'd do anything for Jade.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Ace

"Ok." I smiled and grabbed one, I slowly ate it.

Jade

I ate a bit more, and smiled "I'd love too."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Macee

I smile and eat my sandwich slowly, laying back on the grass.

Thane

I smile as I finish my food, and look out at the ocean. The sun was going down a bit.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next