Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Something out of the Ordinary Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Something out of the Ordinary Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Something out of the Ordinary Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Something out of the Ordinary Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Something out of the Ordinary Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Something out of the Ordinary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Something out of the Ordinary Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Something out of the Ordinary Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Something out of the Ordinary Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Something out of the Ordinary

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Something out of the Ordinary Empty Something out of the Ordinary

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:00 am

Story::
You just a regular kid in high school. You make a new friend, and you come to find out, he knows how to do magic. Ever since you were a little kid thought magic was interesting, but never thought it was real, or never thought you could do it. You ask your new friend to teach you, and you see where it goes from there.

Rule::
1.) All site rules
2.) No fighting in OCC
3.) No charrie older than 18
4.) Fade to black
5.) Cussing is okay, but not all the time
6.) Do not make people instantly fall in love.
7.) Please use pictures for your charries
8.) Respect others

Skelly::

Basics::

Name:
Nickname:

Physical Appearance::

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.)
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Looks:

Getting to know you::

Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Family:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Something out of the Ordinary Empty Re: Something out of the Ordinary

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Joining
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Something out of the Ordinary 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Name: Amber Star
Nickname: Make one

Identification Marks: None
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: See below
Looks: Something out of the Ordinary Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMVoQ1MajLmyGsAHfGzJp44UyochsXRs30ZLimiWT3yHzdrLdH

Personality: Right off the bat you can see she is kind and loving, but, when the need arises, she is very strict and/or serious. She makes you feel welcomed and loved, like she sees you as family.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Family: Her mother died in a car accident so it's just her and her brother.
Other:

Name: Justin Star
Nickname: Make one

Identification Marks: None
Eye Color: Dark green
Hair Color: See below
Looks: Something out of the Ordinary Modern-teenage-boy_s-bedroom-ideas-1_1-800X800

Personality: He's fun-loving and a goof-ball. Even when your at your saddest, he will do everything he can to make you smile. He's very smart and will think about a problem though before making any move to correct it.
Family: His sis and papa
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Name: Julia
Nickname: Julia

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.) Ears pierced
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Looks:
Something out of the Ordinary Brown-hair-girl-pretty-bubbles-Favim.com-464122_large

Personality: Julia is a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. She is always her happy and smiley self, but at times she can act not her age. She does have a flirty side with guys, but she can also be shy with them.
Family: Two parents and a younger sister
Other: Nope

Name: Alexander
Nickname: Alex

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.) A few tattoos and a few scars
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dirty blonde (blonde and brown combined)
Looks:
Something out of the Ordinary Alex-Pettyfer-1

Personality: Alexander is a cool guy with a cool personality. Girls are always obsessing and fangirling over him. He doesn't understand. He is a fun, and interesting guy. When he sees a girl that he likes he will go after her, and if she doesn't like him back, then he will get what he wants by making the girl like him back. He is flirty and sweet, and will never break a girl's heart.
Family: Two parents and two sisters
Other: Nope
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Name: Lucille Marie Rosa Gonzales Montoya
Nickname: Rosie

Identification Marks: Earings, and she has a birthmark in the shape of a moon on her back.
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Blonde
Looks:

Something out of the Ordinary Emo-blonde-girl-posing

Personality: I am very sweet, kind, and caring. I have a passion for animals, and would never ever hurt one. Sometimes I think I am too nice for my own good.
Family: I don't know my family. I live on my own. Never knew my real family.
Other:

Last edited by TabbyCatRed- on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 am

I'll start

Justin
I lazily sit up and turn off my alarm. Swinging my legs off the bed I contemplate if I want to go to school today. Why do I even bother and ask myself that? I know I can't get out of it. Wiping the sleep from my eyes I push myself the rest of the way off my bed. I grab a pair of jeans from the floor try to put those on as I hop the rest of the way over to my closet. I search to hangers and grab a black and blue striped shirt. Side-stepping, I open a drawer to my dresser, grab a pair of socks, and fall back to sit on the ground to put them on. I slip on a random pair of tennis shoes and head to the bathroom across from my room. Looking in the mirror I see my hair is a mess, "Must of been a good night." I think aloud. Even with running the brush though it once, it still looks messy. I shrug and walk out of the bathroom and down the stairs. I see my dad and Amber sitting at the table. They look actually presentable, unlike me, oh well. Amber smiles at me and motions for me to come over, "I made you breakfast." I return the smile and sit down. "Hey! This actually looks eatable." I tease her, even though I've never hated anything she's made me. She sticks her tongue out and we finish up our breakfast. After I'm done eating I run back upstairs and quickly brush my teeth, walk into my room, grab my backpack, and run back down. "Have fun with home-schooling." I yell to Amber and run out the door to school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Lucille

I was already awake, I hadn't been able to sleep very good last night. It was 6:00 AM. School started in another two hours. What to do? What to do? I ask myself. I eventually decide to get up and eat breakfast. I walk downstairs and start to make myself some pancakes. Chocolate Chip Pancakes were always a good thing to eat in the morning. I prefered with the chocolate chips cooled off, so then they were feel as if they were solid again. I looked at at the 6:30 AM, might as well shower and brush my teeth. I run upstairs and jump in the shower. The hot water penetrating on my skin. After my shower I brush my teeth, and get dressed. 7:30 AM. Crap! I'm going to be late to school again! I think as I brush out my hair and run out the door. I hadn't even thought about grabbing my backpack, but there wasn't anything really important that I needed in it anyways. I run down the street to the bus stop and look at my watch. Phew! I let out a deep breath of air, as I notice I had just barely made it to the bus stop. I look down the street to see the bus coming. I had never been so relieved in my life. Maybe I wasn't going to be so late after all.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:44 am

Justin
As I'm walking down the sidewalk, I slip my hands into my pockets and look down at my feet. Spells begin to flow though my mind, I still really wanna try that Everlasting Friendship spell. To do list: Get more red and white candles and a flower. When I round the corner, I bump into someone. I immediatly look up and see Lucille, a girl in my grade, "Sorry." I say her. I slip past her and lean against a chain link fence to wait for the bus. Looking up and down the steet I see plently of cars. After a minute or two of waiting, I finally see the bus rounding the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Lucille

I look at Justin, and smile. "No worries," I walk over to the post just as the bus was coming, we rode the same bus, but I guess we had never really talked. I decided to make small talk, while we waited for some kids down the street to be picked up. "You're Justin, right?" We had never really talked, but I had always found him a bit cute. I never exactly knew his personality though. He seemed decent.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Justin
I smiled and gave her a short, quick nod, "Yeah, I am. And you're Lucille?" I ask like I didn't already know that. While, the reality is, I know quite a bit about her. I know something about everybody in the school. Some more then others, yes, but that doesn't change the fact. Most people would think that's creepy, but I wanna know who would be good friends and good additions to the coven. Lucille was definatly one of those people. I look down the block to see the last kid getting on the bus then turn back to her. I leaned off the fence and watch the bus drive up. As soon as the doos opened I steped up and walked down the isle. I finally found and empty seat near the back and sat down to see Lucille close behind. I scooted next to the window and patted the seat next to me, "Come sit with me." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Who wants to talk to one of my characters?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Name:Damian Davolta
Nickname:Damian.

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.) He has one lip Piercing.
Eye Color:Deep Ocean Blue
Hair Color:Dirty Blonde. (not litterally Dirty, dirty blonde is like a brownish blondish)
Looks:
Something out of the Ordinary 16lej4y
Something out of the Ordinary 20ql5ba

Personality:Damian is a amazing guy, such a charmer all the girls fall for him not giveing him enough space to hang with his friends. He loves the play basketball and football and Lacrosse, He doesnt fall in love every easily but he gets teased for likeing someone which he never does. He likes to be himself which is always that funny guy and bitchy guy too. Damian tries his hardest to look hot he's also that guy who hangs out with popular guys he is popular. he's a perv and such a halarious guy, he had anger managment which means he has Bad Anger Issues. He is easy to make mad he also has a every horrid thoughts. When hes mad the most when he gets rude and threating so dont make him mad. Warning you.
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Family:Chance (Father) Grace (Mother) Dezmond (Brother) Riley (Sister*Twin*)
Other:

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:46 am

Accepted! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Lucille

I climbed in next to him, and sat. I wasn't the most sociable person around our school, but I guess it was nice to have somebody to talk to every once in a while. I smiled at him as I sat down. "Thanks," I looked at him. I didn't know what to say. I hadn't really talked with a guy before. Pathetic, I know. I was the loner around school, nobody had ever paid much attention to me. It startled me that he knew my name, but it made me smile thinking at least somebody knew me, or recognized me. I looked down at my phone as I took it out of my pocket, trying to ease the awkwardness.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:10 am

Name: Audrey Anderson
Nickname: Aud?

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.) Scar on her knee from falling
Eye Color: Blue with light green tint
Looks: Something out of the Ordinary Tumblr_mh5gv6kCoF1rmsb2wo1_250

Personality: Audrey is more of a girl who is out there. She can get along with many people but would rather hang out with the guys. She loves to risk things and never regrets things. You never know the results till you try something. What my dad always says
Family: Doug//Stella
Other:
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:20 am

Damian

His alarm clock rang as he grunted and shoved his face in his pillow, he took a deep breath and pushed the pillow to the side and stared at the ceiling "First day of school..shiiitt" He got up and sat at the end of his bed and slid off he walked to his bathroom and turned on the light. He grunted as the bright light shinned as he could barley see right he rubbed his eyes and looked up and finally got use to the light once again. He turned on the fossil and put some soap in his hand and begun to wash his hands scrubbing as they were clean he turned off the fossil and he dried off his hands. He grabbed his contacts and slipped them in they started to irritate him knowing he'll have to get new ones soon. He walked out the bathroom and into his closet he rubbed his face and thought what to wear. He grabbed a white and black t-shirt that said Santa Fe on it with a wolf in the middle. He grabbed and black and white Hoodie the hood was full white as the rest was black, the shoulder blade had ONE stripe white line on the edge on each ends. Then the buttons were solid white, He grabbed greyish whitish jeans and slipped them on and button them. He put on a wrist band and his watch, he then slips on his white and black supra vaiders.

The the best part he bit his lip and walked into the bathroom his hair was all messed up he grabbed a brush and brushed his perfect hair he made his all perfect as he flipped it he then grabbed his backpack and grabbed his hat before walking out his bedroom door. He forgot to wake up his sister he thought "SHIT!" He jogged out his door slipping on his white and black hat as he saw his sister come out before he could get to her door. His sister was all dressed up and pretty. He huffed and nodded great she was ready, he walked down the stairs having his I phone 5 in his hand. He walked down and smiled haveing his wallet in his pocket he had more then 200 bucks. He walked out the door with his 17 year old sister same age they were twins. He unlocked his full black mustang with red rims and hoped in he started the car and begun to drive to school.

When he got to school and parked in the student driveing area as he got out with his sister he begun to walk in and he went to the front office. He smiled as the principal gave us our schedule he walked to his locker and did his combo he gave off a grunt and started puting pencils and binders in there. He put his backpack in there and grabbed a pen and pencil and a black binder and headed toward his new math class he walked in and looked around as the teacher asked him to go to a seat and introduce yourself. His eyes widen seeing everyone stare at him. "Umm, Well I'm Damian Davolta i came from San Francisco California. I don't see the point of trying so hard on this But i dont care about what you think of me im myself. If you soon to think might like me or not or such i dont care go ahead judge im dont see the point of being over dramatic and trying to get everyones attention so there. I introduced myself." He said as he sat down and looked at a girl and guy who were couples that were staring at me "Got something to say to me?" He said with a attitude seeing them look away.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:23 pm

is any one gonna reply?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:33 pm

I will, I'm just waiting for Rose and Vamp so we don't leave them behind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Yeah, sorry for not replying yet. I'll do that soon.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:34 pm

This RP is like dead, we need more posts<3 I'm waiting for a response to my last one.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 am

Justin
My eyes searched the roof of the bus as I bit the inside on my lip. Every time I thought of something to say I changed my mind and looked down at my hands instead, Wow, how lame can I get? I cursed myself silently, I finally get a chance to talk to her and become her friend and I have absolutely nothing to say. Finally I just looked out the window to watch the scenery pass by us. Lush green trees turn to small houses and soon we're on main street where most of the restaurants are. Next I see a car dealership and then it's back to houses. When we reach the school, we both stand up and wait for an opening. I bit the inside corner of my lip and look around. I see and opening and we slip into it. Once we are off the bus I walk with her in silence until we are at the front door and in the office. I grab my schedule and walk out to my first class. Math, Oh joy. I roll my eyes and continue down the hall.

Once I got into class I took a seat on the back row. When teacher had us introduce our self, I slouch in my seat and groaned. The first kid who stood up I didn't recognize. After he was done speaking, I snickered, I like him. After him, we continue down the row. Emma, Mike, Danny, most of them seem to follow the pattern Damian took. Name, where your from, then just a little bit about yourself. Finally we get to me. I unwillingly push myself up and rolled my head up to look at everyone. I sigh and being talking, "My name, Justin Star, most of you already know that. I was born and raise right here in town. If you ever want to find me I will most likely be at my house or the City Park." I said, completely bored out of mind, and slipped back down into my desk. The line of introductions continuing. I rested my head on my hand, The whole rest of the day in going to be like this. Introduction after introduction. Just stick to the basics and you'll be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:20 am

Name: Cheyenne
Nickname:Shy

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.): Ears pierced
Eye Color: Light blue
Looks:Something out of the Ordinary 11l1wty

Personality: Cheyenne is not shy at all, she loves taking a few chances, and having fun. She does flirt, if she is intresed in a guy. She is a bit tall so she plays a bit of basketball, she loves playing volleyball. Cheyenne likes to be out of drama.
Family: Just mom.
Other:
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:34 am

I'm going to work on posting real soon.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Lucille

The silence was a bit awkward on the way to school. I wasn't exactly sure where to do for my first class, so I looked at my schedule. Room15;Math. Joy.I think as I walk down the corridor. I was new to this school so I hadn't had much time to learn exactly where the classes are. I wondered around for a bit, looking at the different classrooms. I had found history, geometry, global, all the classes that I didn't have right now. Where the hell could Math be? I say under my breath. I walk a little further down the corridor and turn to be facing towards a large, wooden door. I look at the sign off to the side. Room 15 Mathematics I sigh, opening the door.

Inside the room all the students are doing introductions, I shyly grip my books closer to my chest. I look around unsure of what to do or say, before I find a desk next to a kid, who's name appears to be Damian. I slink away to the empty seat quietly, and set my books down, slinging my bag over the back of the chair. I had gotten here just on time. Apparently, everybody had already gone through their introductions. As the last kid does his introduction, I feel a knot in my throat. I wasn't very good at introducing myself. The teacher looks at me "Introduce yourself, please," I could feel everyone stare at me. I didn't like the attention, but I proceeded anyways, "My name is Lucille Marie Rosa Gonzales Montoya, but please just call me Lucille or Rosie. I am from Portland, Oregon, but I was born in Santa Fe, Texas. Um, if you ever need to find me I guess you can find me at my house or...yeah." I trailed off, I wasn't the best speaker and I sunk down into my seat as I finished my sentence.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Cheyenne

I walked in the math class seeing Lucille introuduce herself. I slowly tried to sit down, he caught me and made me wait to introduce myself. I slowly started. "I'm Cheyenne, I am called Shy, by my friends. I was born in Las Vegas. That is also where I moved from.." I stopped and went to sit down. I ended up near Lucielle and Damian. I sighed. I was going to have a long day.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: