Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Something out of the Ordinary

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Empty Re: Something out of the Ordinary

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Cheyenne

"We better go. Almost class." I muttered. My legs felt like they could fall off. I was so tired I could sleep now. I was glad we finished Math, otherwise I would be asleep. I slipped on my jeans over my shorts, and put on my Aeropostale shirt on and waited for Lucielle. I noticed Riley and Troy. I sighed. Not like I would end up friends with them.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning : Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Audrey
I stood up and closed my locker. I then picked up my science book and walked down the hall to my next class. I stepped in and looked around. How fun. The.....I don't even know. All I could say is the bullied girl. Very nice. I then saw Damian and nodded an hola and went and sat down and tried to keep my leg off from putting pressure on it. I didn't want to hurt it more then it was and I didn't want to brake it. It would be hard to drive my mororcycle then.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Lucille

I walked with her to Science, I remembered Damian saying something about he had science next too. I looked at Cheyenne as we got close to the science doors, "Thank you," I told her. I looked at the floor as I entered the room then spotted Damian, I looked around for an empty seat and found one at the table next to his. I walked with Cheyenne, "Sit with me?" I asked her. She had helped me so much, I didn't know how I could ever repay her. She was my first friend since I moved here.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Basics::

Name: Sam
Nickname: Sam..

Physical Appearance::

Identification marks: Tattoo on my hip
Eye Color:green
Hair Color: Brown
Looks: Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Abs-hot-guys-six-pack--large-msg-114922927073-2

Getting to know you::

Personality: Someone who doesn't like shit from people. He loves to fight but only when the time is right to do so.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Family: Only kid
Other: Nope

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Damian

I smiled at Aubrey and nodded a sup as i started talking to Troy and Riley and laughing we were haveing a blast at the back table Riley begun to fix her hair and look beautiful as me and Troy were playing football as i got a paper looks like a tiangel as Troy was holding his hands up like this |_| (XD) Then i flicked the paper in and made it "Aww ya! made it" Then i held my hands up as Troy flicked the paper in a made it in We both laughed we were haveing fun. I then spotted Lucillie come in as i smiled at her seeing her sit at a table in front of us. Riley was then watching us and saw tons of boys and bit her lip. Troy and i were still playing with our paper football.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Cheyenne

"Sure." I said, I saw Damian, and I looked at Lucielle. I smiled to myself. I sat down next to her. I felt like falling asleep.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Lucille

I smiled and looked back at Damian, but didn't say anything. Just simply turned back around and looked at Cheyenne. "Do we have to introduce ourselves again?" I really didn't mind it now since most of the people already knew me by now, but I would rather if we didn't have to.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Audrey
I was getting annoyed alittle. That was Untill I saw Sam walk in. I smikred and threw a pencil at him and bit my lip with a smirk. "Ya Sam! Get your little ass over here." I say with a laugh as he walked over to me and sat down. "About time you showed up. It was getting annoying an boring around here. Plus twisting my ankle but besides that." I laughed alittle and looked over and catches Damian's paper football that flew over here.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Cheyenne

"I would think not." I didn't want to introduce myself again. I just sat down, and sighed. I wanted to go home, and just play basketball or wrestle with my brother.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Troy

The teacher told everyone to introduce themselves again, he then picked Troy to stand up and talk Troy was nervous but stood up "Umm Well i dont know where to start, I'm Troy Lane Perez I came from Orlando Florida i play Lacrosse but still do. I dont knw what else to say yeah thats some info i guess." He gave off a small chuckle and sat down as the teacher picked Riley nexted.

Riley

He smiled and stood up, "Hello! I'm Riley Davolta, the last name might seem familiar because im twins with Damian yes were brother and sister. I also came from San Francisco I play Volleyball and im a cheerleader from Santa Fe." She grinned and sat down she loved to introduce herself which didnt make any sence to Damian.

Damian

Teacher then picked him as he forced himself us. "Alright, Im Damian Davolta i came from San francisco i play football basketball and lacrosse also. some of you already know me which is good i think so yeah thats me?" He sat down as he leaned back in the chair.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Lucille

I looked down at my bag. I wasn't sure of what to do now, I just looked around the room, unsure of what to do next or to say. Damian seemed like he was having fun, I smiled at his laugh. It was contagious. I held my laugh in. I looked at Cheyenne, "So, Shy,"

I look up as the teacher points to me, I stand up and introduce myself once more, "My name is Lucille Marie Rosa Gonzales Montoya, but you can call me Lucille. I am from Portland, Oregon, but I was born in Santa Fe, Texas. I love volleyball," I smiled sitting down I was feeling much braver, when I heard a low "bitch," from the back of the room. I turned around, but didn't say anything. The girl who said it just laughed.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Audrey
I laughed alittle as the teacher called on me. I stood up and cleared my thought alittle. "Hola. I'm Audrey last name doesn't really matter. I'm new as yes I am the owner of that little crotch rocket out front. Touch it and ill run you over. Oh and I played football back in my other home town. So ya." I smirked and sat down and looked at Sam who just laughed. He knew I loved my bike. It was the lastest bike out now this year.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Cheyenne

I got up and went to introduce myself, "I am Cheyenne, sometimes my friends call me Shy. I guess I also am a bit short-tempered after my older brother died. I moved from Las Vegas." I sat back down and saw Xavior walk in.

NEW PERSON!

Name: Xavior Cole Bolt
Nickname: Xavior

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.): Nope
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Lightish Brown
Looks:

Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 10ml81t

Personality: Xavior is a sweet guy, he likes to please everyone. He does get an attidude. He wrestles with makes him have an eight pack { Example like in pic } He is storng and brave. Sort of popular. The girls usally love him.
Family: Dad, and an older sister who already graduted.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Julia headed to class before the bell would ring. She got there on time, and then sat down in her seat. She was ready to learn, and she looked around at everyone who was in the class. Some people looked tired, bored, and some looked like her, ready to learn.

Alexander headed to class. He was almost late to class, but the teachers always let it slide on him. He got to gym class, and then was talking to a girl who was really hot. Throughout the class, he was talking, and flirting with every girl in class.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Damian

He heard the word 'Bitch' my head snapped that direction i bit my lip and saw her look at me as i flipped her off with out the teacher seeing me the girl didn't smile she gave a small frown knowing i didn't like her or want her to say bitch to Lucille again. I listened to everyone else but when Lucille sat down i clapped "WHOA GO LUCILLE!" Too bring up her spirits and make her smile i chuckled as Troy clapped too and so did Riley then we slowly all stopped and kept on playing with the little football.Then Aubrey stood up and spoke i smirked she sounded like me when i first introduced myself. I didn't really give a shit if people didn't like me or not. Yeah i almost broke a guys face but who cares he called me a bitch does he wanna die!? i like he does, Well i'm Bipolar like for god sakes dont mess with a bipolar guy or someone with anger management!.But when i wasnt looking troy flicked the paper football and it almost hit Lucille i glared at Troy, i knew he didnt mean too so i bend backwards and grabbed it as i fell back and i slammed to the ground. Everyone laughed i hated when people laughed at me i was about to snap but when that guy laughed at me. I gave him a death stare and yelled out "SHUT UP!' Then everyone stoped laughing Riley didnt care she knew i have anger issues.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Name: Lexi Gemsberg
Nickname: Lexi

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.) Ears pierced
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blonde
Looks:
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 4 Beautiful-blonde-fashion-girl-hair-lips-Favim.com-95470_large

Personality: She is known as Ms. Popular of the school. She is like the leader. She is a drama queen who must get her way or she will throw a fit. She is also a bratty selfish rich girl who also cares about herself mostly.
Family: Two parents and no siblings
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Audrey
I say down as Sam spoke about him being a star football player and baseball player at him old school. I then looked over at Damian when I saw him fall. I got up and walked over and held out my head. "I know they guys normally help up the girl but I don't really care." I say with a small smirk and took his hand in a tight normal grip and pulled him up of the ground. "Might wanna wipe your ass off." I say with a small smirk and patted his shoulder.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Cheyenne

I clapped along with Damian, laughing also. I saw them play paper football. I then saw him fall, I just sat back in my chair. I saw Xavior walk in, I watched him and smiled. I started listening to the rest. I sighed.

Xavior

I slowly slipped into the class, I saw Troy, Riley, Damian, Lucielle, Cheyenne. I didn't know who to sit by so I went near Damian and Troy. I watched their football game.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Lucille

I blushed when Damian applauded me and turned around. I smiled, "Thanks," I giggled and turned back around. I was listening to everyone else introduce themselves when I heard Damian fall, I noticed the guy laughing and rolled my eyes. "Are you alright?" I looked at him, and offered my hand to him to help him off the ground. I didn't blame him for getting mad, I didn't like it when I get laughed at either, almost nobody did. That's when I looked back at the girl who had called me a bitch earlier. She was staring at me, watching me intently, as I turned to Damian, but she didn't say anything so that was a good sign.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Lexi walked into class where she saw Troy, Riley, Lucielle, and all of the rest. This was her crowd that she usually hung around. "Move aside." She shouted at someone who was in the way. She always got her way, and some people hated that about her. She was also the head cheerleader of the school.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Damian

I smiled when Aubrey and Lucille helped me up 'Thanks.' I said to both of them as i grinned and kissed Lucille cheek to piss off the fan girls. I walked back over to my chair and started to play our little football game again. He raised his hands as i flicked the paper in missed it me and Troy were like "Awhh! danget!" we were laughing everytime one of us lost. Everyone in the room was either laughing being quiet or on there phones or otherwise the nerds were doing there homework. Riley was fixing her makeup as then she was like kissing at herself there the mirror in her makeup bag she smirked and then used lip gloss. Damian rolled his eyes at her and chuckled as Troy made it thought. "No! why do i always lose against you!" Troy and i laughed.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Lucille

I smiled as I helped him get up, but when he kissed my cheek I totally was not expecting that. My face turned beat red, and I blushed uncontrollably. I gave the girl who had said I was a bitch earlier a "haha" look, and she just gave me a death glare. Her mouth wide open when she noticed he kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and turned around, I loved how the teacher didn't even really care what we were doing. I looked at Cheyenne, "I think this is my favorite class now." I laughed.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Lexi watched Damian and Lucielle at the corner of her eyes. She smirked, and kept on watching them. That should be her, but she kept on watching. She felt a hand touch her shoulder and it was one of her friends. She said hello to her and her friend stayed with her to watch them.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Sam
I smirked alittle and looked at Riley. I stood up and walked over to her and leaned on her desk next to her. "So how's it going. Falling in love with the mirror or something." I say with a s all laugh and turned it into a grin. I then tilted my head and wiped off some spare gloss off her lips. "Much better."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Cheyenne

'Yeah." I muttered. I just sat back. Listening to everyone talk exept me. I sighed and waited for the class to start. "You seem happy." I told Lucielle and saw Xavior walking towards us.

Xavior

I went and sat down by Cheyenne since I didn't fit in with the guys. I felt girls looking at me. "Hey Shy." I went and sat down. I was glad my Cheyenne was my cousin, and was in my classes so I wasn't alone.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: