Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Something out of the Ordinary

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Empty Re: Something out of the Ordinary

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Lucille

I just stood there silently, watching the two go at it. "If she's so scared of us, why doesn't she say something instead of hiding and letting her little loser friend say it for her?!" the girl hisses at us. I just back up slowly, not wanting to be involved. I didn't ask for this to happen. I didn't want this to happen. I just wanted to go home to Portland, I was not liking it here, and I'd only been here for a day. I set the bumped the ball back to Cheyenne, "Oops," I laughed a little remembering that I was supposed to set it, not bump.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Cheyenne

I ignored the girl. I laughed "It's ok, I do it all the time." I smiled and bumped it back, "We can bump if you want." I enjoyed volleyball
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Lucille

For once that day I actually smiled, as we bumped it back and forth. Shortly after we started bumping it back and forth the girl started in with us again. My smile was wiped clean off my face, why did she have to keep doing this to me? I wasn't into Damian like that. "That's what I thought," the girl turned back to her friends and they started whispering and giggling at Damian. I just rolled my eyes, and walked over to the wall sitting down next to it, hiding my face in my hands.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Audrey
"Ya I would be annoyed too. I'm Audrey. It's nice to meet you. And sure ill love to be your partner." I say with a smirk and walked off infront of him so he could bump the ball back and forth without hitting eachother in the face or something. I wasn't going to chicken out or let the ball hit me so he would come and hug me or something. Slip. I was going to play the game it should be played. As he spiked the ball I smirked and bumped it back to him. As he yelled good job I smiled "Thanks! Nice spike!" I say and watch as he bumped it back to me. I slide down on the ground and bumped it back to him again.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Cheyenne

I gave the girls a glare, "Hey, they are just jealous of you." I told her. I tried to smile I felt bad
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Lucille

I looked up from my hands, and saw Cheyenne. "Jealous of what?" I was tired of being bullied. I had been bullied all my life, all I wanted was to fit it. "Jealous that I looked at a guy? I look at lots of guys! Doesn't mean I want to date them! I don't even know him!" I realized that I was saying all this out loud, but I didn't care. I had been quiet for too long. I buried my face in my hands again crying.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Damian

Aubrey was pretty cool i smiled as i heard her say nice spike "Thanks! been practicing!" I smirked and saw her dive for the ball i back peddled and set it and then bumped it back to her. As she bumped it, it was short i dived into the ground and bumped it pretty low and chuckled as i got up seeing my shirt have dirt and dust on it i brushed it off and laughed backing up. We were bumping or setting back and forth for a while not missing it once. When she hit it really far i turned around and sprinted after the ball and bumped it having it go behind me toward Aubrey. She seemed so Familiar too me i think i'v seen her somewhere but i didn't know where or when. The other girls that were fan girling over me were jealous and flipping out as i was partners with Aubrey. I flipped my hair and kept on seting or bumping to Aubrey.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Cheyenne

I sat next to Lucielle. I put my hand on her shoulder, "They are jealous because they aren't as great as you." I told her, "So what if you like Damian, he is just a guy." I told her.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Lucille

I couldn't take it anymore. The girls were constantly cracking jokes, I don't know if they were about me or not, but I bet they were. I did manage to hear one say, "Like he would even look at her, I mean..ew" That was it. I couldn't take it anymore. I got off the ground and walked into the locker room. I sat in the bathroom stall. I put down the lid on the toilet and sat there, huddling my legs close to my chest, crying to myself. Why was I still alive?
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Audrey
I laughed alittle Untill one of the girls through something out causing me to slip and fall missing the ball. When I fell I slipped and twisted my ankle. I growled and sat up picking up the ball and flinging it straight at the girls face. I was annoyed with these kind of people. And luckily the teacher wasnt watching which let me get away with it. "Watch what happens next time." I say and leaned off my left ankle. I wasn't really focused on it right now.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Damian

Seeing Lucillie run off i looked at her wondering what was wrong, i saw Aubrey twist her ankle i chouldnt go into the girls locker room to see Lucillie so i got to one knee and helped Aubrey. "Are you alright?" I let go of her arm and backed up the pain will go away soon in her leg i looked at her and smiled "Im really impressed Aubrey your good." The gym teacher told us to go back in the school and get dressed i walked with aubrey to the locker rooms i went into the boys locker room and got dressed. Slipping on my t-shirt jacket and jeans and shoes and fixed my hair then my hat. I then sprayed Axe on me makeing me smell really good as i put my stuff in my gym bag and walked out the door.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Lucille

I sighed figuring that I should probably get dressed. I go into the locker room only to see the girls there, they stop me and look at me. "What's wrong to scared to defend yourself? Need someone else to defend you? Poor baby," they teased. I pushed past them getting dressed, and hurried out the door. I wiped my eyes, so you wouldn't be able to see that I was crying, but you could still tell because my eyes were red, and my face was puffy.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Cheyenne

I popped out of the doorway where the girls were, "Aww, you need someone to protect you?" I gave that little face and smiled, "Better stop this shit." I told them and walked over to Lucielle, "Hey!"
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Lucille

I turned to see Cheyenne. I wiped my eyes again, "Hey." I responded back weakily. I was done trying to fit in. I couldn't even look at someone without getting bullied. I might as well have worn a paper bag over my head. Luckily for me the girls hadn't come out of the locker room yet, probably too busy planning of what to say next.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Audrey
"Ya I'm fine." I say and looked at him. My ankle was dieing down in pain. Luckily I didn't twist it to the point of me braking it. I smiled and nodded. "Thanks. Your not to bad yourself " I say and headed I side to my locker. I changed and tired my shoes tight so that the pain dies down more. I then walked out looking at Lucille. It kinda made my eyes roll alittle. I then limped off glaring at the girl who made me trip flinch as I walked past.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Damian

I walked to Lucillie with a smile "Hey Guys." i looked at Lucillie and Cheyenne as i slid my hands into my pocket and flipped my hat till the top was facing backwards. I smiled at her as my smile turned into a smirk a cute one as the room was really bright thats why i just looked at them as Aubrey was standing over there which i didn't notice. I looked away then back at Lucillie "Don't worry Lucillie if there being mean tell me, I'll handle it." I smiled once again and then stood there till the bell rang.

DX its so short.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Okay, I missed a lot. I don't know what to post. Is anyone free to talk to? And by the way even though I didn't post Julia yet, pretend she is already at school.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Cheyenne

"Hey Damian." I said, I tensed as he said he would take care of it. I already had most of it covered. I waited until Lucielle was ready, I glanced at Damian and then Audrey and the other girls. I felt like I was nothing compared to them.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Lucille

I look up at Damian, by then I had stopped crying, and my face has returned to it's natural self. Good thing I chose waterproof mascara to wear today. "Thanks," I smile at him. I heard the bell ring and I look at him, "What class do you have next?" I ask quietly, hoping those girls wouldn't be back for a round two. Unfortunately for me, they came back, but this time they didn't say anything. They just walked past us, and looked over their shoulders giving me a death stare. I just rolled my eyes. I looked at Cheyenne who was walking next to me. I gave her a small smile.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Audrey
I raised and eyebrow but just passed it aside and walked out of the gym. I had some wrap in my locker which would help my ankle heal faster. I almost slammed the door since I used it for surport. As I walked out my hand slipped and had the door slam. I just ignored it and headed to my locker. I out in my code and opened my locker. I dug in my bag and pulled out my wrap. I then sat down and slide off my shoe biting my lip alittle. I started to wrap my foot and ankle. As I finished and just sat there. Something was weird with Damian. Like I saw him somewhere before but I couldn't figure out where. This would annoy me for a long time.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Cheyenne

I gave a flash of a smile, and glared back at the girls. I felt back for Lucielle and felt mad at myself, for making a giant fight, I was glad Damian was there so the girls didn't strike out at us. I sat down on a bench near the gym/locker room. I sighed and looked down at my feet.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Lucille

I stopped walking and turned back to Cheyenne. Something was bothering her, I could tell there was something up. "What's wrong?" I bring myself to stand in front of her sitting on the bench, looking down at her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Cheyenne

"Just thinking to myself." I said. "You and Damian probaley want some space." I smiled. "Tired of causing trouble I guess." I paused feeling like I said to much. I added one more thing, "I am always more tense due to my oldest brother dieing." I didn't cry, I stopped crying years ago, no matter how bad it was I just felt my eyes get wet, never tear. "I'm fine though."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Damian

"I have science" I said with a smile as i walked to my locker and opened it getting my books, i took off my hat and flipped my hair and put on my hat again i then closed my locker and walked down to my science class walking in and rolled my eyes seeing the guy i slammed into the wall earlier i smirked though seeing him scared and shakeing. I tensed up and sat down at a empty table waiting for whoever wanted to sit with me. I looked up seeing a guy and then saw my sister walk in a sit with me. "Hi. Im damian, Hey riley." I hear him look at me and say his name was Troy then shoke my hand. They Riley said hey bro. I smiled there was one seat open

Basics::

Name:Troy Lane Perez
Nickname:Troy..

Physical Appearance::

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.)Nope.
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brown
Looks:
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Zl5jn

Getting to know you::

Personality:Troy is a sweetheart such a gentle man knows what hes doing all the time and takes time to think. He's shy but looks like he aint he isnt popular hes just a regular guy he never breaks a heart he has the girl break up with him. Which he never really dates anymore he just wants to be single which he doesnt know if he wants to but hes 17 he would like to have a relationship he can have for awhile. But he is such a good person and is never rude.
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Family: Kaydrian (Father) Alice (Mother) Only child.
Other:

Basics::

Name:Riley Davolta
Nickname:Riley

Physical Appearance::

Identification Marks: (piercing, tattoos, scars, ect.)Ear Piercing.
Eye Color:Sea Blue
Hair Color:Blonde
Looks:
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 3 Damianssister_zps74e21906

Getting to know you::

Personality:Hold on.
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Family:Chance (Father) Grace (Mother) Dezmond (Brother) Damian (Brother)
Other:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Julia was by her locker, and getting ready for her next class. She was looking at herself in the mirror to make sure she looked okay. She wasn't always insecure, but today she felt like that. Once she was done, she slammed her locker, closed, and sighed.

Alexander was walking down the hall with his two best friends, and they looked really hot. He was in the middle, and he looked like a celebrity almost. Some girls were like saying like "aw", falling on the floor, or whatever, but he ignored that part.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next